Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,193 members, 7,829,269 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Oseni Rufai: Do Government Really Cares About Us? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oseni Rufai: Do Government Really Cares About Us? (632 Views)

Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) / Oseni Rufai: We Eagerly Await Bola Tinubu To Show Up For Interview / Oseni Rufai Grills Jibrin Over Tinubu's Source Of Wealth, Age, Bullion Vans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oseni Rufai: Do Government Really Cares About Us? by MoneyMustBMade(m): 7:44pm On Feb 04, 2023
Oseni rufai tweet to Nigerians.

What do you think?

I think is time the youth should keep tribalism and religion this politicians are using as a tool aside and fight all this evil greedy cabals in the government out.

Nigerian economy is not a poor economy for Christ sake, but today every Nigerian is owing.

Re: Oseni Rufai: Do Government Really Cares About Us? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Feb 04, 2023
APC and PDP don't care about anything but their political ambitions

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oseni Rufai: Do Government Really Cares About Us? by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:50pm On Feb 04, 2023
In Micheal Jackson's voice, they don't really care about us!

Na we go really care about ourselves in this coming election

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oseni Rufai: Do Government Really Cares About Us? by Abfinest007(m): 8:01pm On Feb 04, 2023
He said it all

1 Like

Re: Oseni Rufai: Do Government Really Cares About Us? by ebenezary(m): 8:47pm On Feb 04, 2023
Let's just see what will happen on Monday will worst pass endsars
Re: Oseni Rufai: Do Government Really Cares About Us? by Antoeni(m): 8:52pm On Feb 04, 2023
If You Can Believe in APC, Then you Can Also Believe That India Gace Scored Nigeria 100 Zero
Re: Oseni Rufai: Do Government Really Cares About Us? by Iamgrey5(m): 8:55pm On Feb 04, 2023
When exactly has Peter Obi cared?
Re: Oseni Rufai: Do Government Really Cares About Us? by Soulsymbol99: 9:05pm On Feb 04, 2023
Any day this guy stops appearing on THE MORNING SHOW on Arise tv, the show dies.
Re: Oseni Rufai: Do Government Really Cares About Us? by Mystic216: 9:43pm On Feb 04, 2023
I pity some unfortunate students that will vote PDAPC
Re: Oseni Rufai: Do Government Really Cares About Us? by MoneyMustBMade(m): 11:09pm On Feb 04, 2023
ebenezary:
Let's just see what will happen on Monday will worst pass endsars

What's planning to happen pls update me oo
Re: Oseni Rufai: Do Government Really Cares About Us? by MoneyMustBMade(m): 11:09pm On Feb 04, 2023
Soulsymbol99:
Any day this guy stops appearing on THE MORNING SHOW on Arise tv, the show dies.

I swear
Re: Oseni Rufai: Do Government Really Cares About Us? by MoneyMustBMade(m): 11:10pm On Feb 04, 2023
Iamgrey5:

I don't understand
Re: Oseni Rufai: Do Government Really Cares About Us? by MoneyMustBMade(m): 11:10pm On Feb 04, 2023
Wiseandtrue:
In Micheal Jackson's voice, they don't really care about us!

Na we go really care about ourselves in this coming election

God will helping us

1 Like

Re: Oseni Rufai: Do Government Really Cares About Us? by MoneyMustBMade(m): 11:11pm On Feb 04, 2023
Reinaldo:
APC and PDP don't care about anything but their political ambitions

May God help us
Re: Oseni Rufai: Do Government Really Cares About Us? by specialmati(m): 11:12pm On Feb 04, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin yes ooh atleast lagos landlord cares for urchins. urchins son and limited over to you guys
Re: Oseni Rufai: Do Government Really Cares About Us? by nairanaira12: 11:15pm On Feb 04, 2023
Iamgrey5:

You haven't been reading news
Re: Oseni Rufai: Do Government Really Cares About Us? by ElSudani: 11:16pm On Feb 04, 2023
Rufai Oseni is better off as an activist than a journalist. He can join Sowore and maybe Aisha Yesufu and create a new party. Oh, Aisha is still doing her crazy dance moves for Peter Obi.
Re: Oseni Rufai: Do Government Really Cares About Us? by MoneyMustBMade(m): 12:19am On Feb 05, 2023
ElSudani:
Rufai Oseni is better off as an activist than a journalist. He can join Sowore and maybe Aisha Yesufu and create a new party. Oh, Aisha is still doing her crazy dance moves for Peter Obi.

Did you follow up CNN news during the time of trump second election?

Have you ever listen to any of aljazera interview?

International media are more brutal than out own if you don't know.
Oseni is doing a great job

Politicians are criminals

Don't worry you won't understand his work.
Re: Oseni Rufai: Do Government Really Cares About Us? by southsouthking(m): 7:03am On Feb 05, 2023
ElSudani:

The truth hurts so badly.
Stop fighting your conscience.
Listen to the message and forget about the messenger.
Re: Oseni Rufai: Do Government Really Cares About Us? by ElSudani: 7:17am On Feb 05, 2023
southsouthking:

The truth hurts so badly.
Stop fighting your conscience.
Listen to the message and forget about the messenger.

The truth according to you?
Re: Oseni Rufai: Do Government Really Cares About Us? by Abelai: 7:19am On Feb 05, 2023
ElSudani:

Becasue he is not an ass-licking journalist like those in TVC, abi. You can't expect him to talk like Babajide Otitoju, Omatsheye, Uncle Yori, Ayo Ozugbaku, and rest of those in bondage called TVC.
Re: Oseni Rufai: Do Government Really Cares About Us? by ElSudani: 7:30am On Feb 05, 2023
Abelai:

Becasue he is not an ass-licking journalist like those in TVC, abi. You can't expect him to talk like Babajide Otitoju, Omatsheye, Uncle Yori, Ayo Ozugbaku, and rest of those in bondage called TVC.

He is a poor journalist. A good journalist strives not to become the news himself unlike our loud mouth here.
Re: Oseni Rufai: Do Government Really Cares About Us? by Abelai: 7:52am On Feb 05, 2023
ElSudani:

He is a poor journalist. A good journalist strives not to become the news himself unlike our loud mouth here.

I can see that you prefer to attack the messenger, not the message. Please, dispute those pieces of information he puts up there. Where were these politicians when Nigerians have been suffering for the past 8 years in terms of high low value of naira, high cost of living, sudents being at home, children being kidnapped, high spate of insecurity, disregard for rule of law by this government, and all.
Why is it that they found their voices and turned into human rights activist suddenly as the elections approach? Common, some Nigerians are not daft!
Re: Oseni Rufai: Do Government Really Cares About Us? by southsouthking(m): 8:02am On Feb 05, 2023
ElSudani:

The truth according to you?

That ASUU was not on strike for 8months?

That there hadn’t been fuel scarcity before now?
Where is the lie then?
Re: Oseni Rufai: Do Government Really Cares About Us? by Think9ja(m): 8:29am On Feb 05, 2023
The problem with Pandora and his cohorts is that they think every youth is supporting them. I am a youth and I have no business with anything Pandora is saying. I rather have sick Tinubu as president than healthy Pandora as president.

Other candidates are talking to every voter as much as they can, this one is shouting youths up and down.

There are youths in PDP, APC and NNPP.

The entire card carrying members of LP combined are not up to the number of only the youths in PDP and APC.

You guys should keep shouting youths on every social media, 25th is 20 days from now.

Sai Atiku
Re: Oseni Rufai: Do Government Really Cares About Us? by MoneyMustBMade(m): 8:50am On Feb 05, 2023
Think9ja:
The problem with Pandora and his cohorts is that they think every youth is supporting them. I am a youth and I have no business with anything Pandora is saying. I rather have sick Tinubu as president than healthy Pandora as president.

Other candidates are talking to every voter as much as they can, this one is shouting youths up and down.

There are youths in PDP, APC and NNPP.

The entire card carrying members of LP combined are not up to the number of only the youths in PDP and APC.

You guys should keep shouting youths on every social media, 25th is 20 days from now.

Sai Atiku

Stop fighting your conscience bro, no one force you.
Re: Oseni Rufai: Do Government Really Cares About Us? by MoneyMustBMade(m): 9:01am On Feb 05, 2023
One thing people needs to know is that when ever anyone speak bad about the evil of our politicians doesn't make him to be obi supporters.
If your conscience is judging you then do the right thing. You know the best among all candidate so stop deceiving your self.
Any pain the politicians are causing will seriously affect all of us, so stop supporting rubbish in the name of stupid mentality
The pain is on all of us

(1) (Reply)

Hypocrisy Of Obidients EXPOSED / 2023 Presidential Election: My FINAL Visualized Projected Outcome By State / Dear Obidients, Please Tell Them You're Voting Jagagban At The Polling Unit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.