Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

South Africa's Deputy President David Mabuza Has Resigned (PICS) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South Africa's Deputy President David Mabuza Has Resigned (PICS) (2666 Views)

APC Crisis: Giadom Has Resigned From NWC - Nabena / Abba Kyari Vs Monguno: Jokolo Says Buhari Recognises COS As β€˜Deputy President’ / Omo-Agege Sworn-In As Deputy President Of The Senate With "67 Votes" [Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

South Africa's Deputy President David Mabuza Has Resigned (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 7:49pm On Feb 04, 2023
Deputy president David Mabuza believes it is logical that he resigns as the country's second in command to make space for Paul Mashatile, who was elected the ruling ANC deputy president at the party's December conference.

Mabuza spoke for the first time publicly on Saturday at a family funeral in Mpumalanga, telling congregants that he had informed President Cyril Ramaphosa that he has resigned as deputy president of the country.

Mabuza said he has to make space for Mashatile because he was elected to the conference. He also confirmed that he had spoken to Ramaphosa about his resignation and the two had an agreement that he would resign.

"I am making space for the one elected at the conference because I can see he (Mashatile) is also making a few moves. So now I am also in a rush to give them space. I spoke to the president and told him I would step down," Mabuza said on Saturday.

"The president will say that Mabuza has resigned. He (Ramaphosa) and I had an agreement. I said I would respect the president until I leave, so I have left and I think those left will continue to respect him.

Mashatile was elected at the ANC national conference in December, which immediately brought assumptions of an impending Cabinet reshuffle. The ANC prefers aligning its political leaders with government deployments, ANC secretary-general Fikile Mbalula previously said.

Mabuza had, for the past weeks, removed himself from government and political ANC gatherings.

Re: South Africa's Deputy President David Mabuza Has Resigned (PICS) by Xscape1993(m): 7:50pm On Feb 04, 2023
Not in Nigeria where one 'old creature' wants to be president by fire by force....

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South Africa's Deputy President David Mabuza Has Resigned (PICS) by Cherish233: 7:51pm On Feb 04, 2023
Can a fulani do soπŸ˜•
Re: South Africa's Deputy President David Mabuza Has Resigned (PICS) by Fira09(m): 7:52pm On Feb 04, 2023
Who takes envious Sata Africans Serious?

Nigeria elite leaders would never do this instead they will prefer to rust old.

2 Likes

Re: South Africa's Deputy President David Mabuza Has Resigned (PICS) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Feb 04, 2023
I always look forward to the intra continental racism on threads like these.

2 Likes

Re: South Africa's Deputy President David Mabuza Has Resigned (PICS) by triple996(m): 7:57pm On Feb 04, 2023
What obi supposed to have done as governor

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South Africa's Deputy President David Mabuza Has Resigned (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 8:08pm On Feb 04, 2023
Outgoing SA Deputy President David Mabuza

Re: South Africa's Deputy President David Mabuza Has Resigned (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 8:10pm On Feb 04, 2023
Olasyke:
I always look forward to the intra continental racism on threads like these.

You'll enjoy this from last night ⬇️

https://www.nairaland.com/7553644/ghana-drops-n312-billion-mtn-tax

1 Like

Re: South Africa's Deputy President David Mabuza Has Resigned (PICS) by Coolsperm: 8:28pm On Feb 04, 2023
Ok now, but APC and Tinubu are very wicked and evil, don't vote for him

1 Like

Re: South Africa's Deputy President David Mabuza Has Resigned (PICS) by eliyke(m): 8:47pm On Feb 04, 2023
E no too surprise me bcoz I no dey count Dem as black,if na my country,na to dey pray mk d president die mk e take over

Re: South Africa's Deputy President David Mabuza Has Resigned (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 9:00pm On Feb 04, 2023
Paul Mashatile is most likely to be the new Deputy President of SA

Paul Shipokosa Mashatile (born 21 October 1961) is a South African politician who is currently the Deputy President of the governing African National Congress (ANC).

Before his election to that position in December 2022, he was ANC Treasurer General from December 2017 and acting ANC Secretary General from January 2022.

Formerly an anti-apartheid activist in the United Democratic Front, Mashatile was a member of President Jacob Zuma's first cabinet, serving as Minister of Arts and Culture between 2010 and 2014. Before that, he was briefly Premier of Gauteng province from 2008 to 2009.

Between 1996 and 2008, and later between 2014 and 2018, he held several ministerial portfolios in the Gauteng provincial government. He remains especially influential in Gauteng (around Johannesburg and Pretoria), his home province, where he was also ANC Provincial Chairperson between 2007 and 2017.

Re: South Africa's Deputy President David Mabuza Has Resigned (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 9:15pm On Feb 04, 2023
Fira09:
Who takes envious Sata Africans Serious?

Nigeria elite leaders would never do this instead they will prefer to rust old.

Parrot69 next time get to your trolling objective quicker under your main account so I obliterate your digital agbero bum faster.
Re: South Africa's Deputy President David Mabuza Has Resigned (PICS) by Exclusive101: 9:29pm On Feb 04, 2023
This is what Osibanjo should have done for Tinubu, the man who fought to return democracy to Nigeria, former governor of the commercial nerve center Lagos from 1999 -2007. Also the most influential politician from Western Nigeria.
Re: South Africa's Deputy President David Mabuza Has Resigned (PICS) by slivertongue: 9:35pm On Feb 04, 2023
In NIGERIA our leaders sit tight.
Re: South Africa's Deputy President David Mabuza Has Resigned (PICS) by LocalStandard1(m): 9:38pm On Feb 04, 2023
WannaHowzit:

Parrot69 next time get to your trolling objective quicker under your main account so I obliterate your digital agbero bum faster.

I am on your trail! If you insult anyone by insulting Nigeria I will make sure you run from your own thread.

Try me!!

1 Like

Re: South Africa's Deputy President David Mabuza Has Resigned (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 9:54pm On Feb 04, 2023
LocalStandard1:

I am on your trail! If you insult anyone by insulting Nigeria I will make sure you run from your own thread.

Try me!!

Are you deeply wounded from last night? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I don't insult people unless they insult me first. Didn't you call me a black enslaved chimp or something yesterday? Well, you got what you deserved in return. I see you're still pained πŸ€•πŸ€•πŸ€•πŸ€• Try me again today and I'll go completely nuclear on your entire country 😈😈😈

I see half your country needed therapy this morning coz of the pain I inflicted.
Re: South Africa's Deputy President David Mabuza Has Resigned (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 9:57pm On Feb 04, 2023
Exclusive101:
This is what Osibanjo should have done for Tinubu, the man who fought to return democracy to Nigeria, former governor of the commercial nerve center Lagos from 1999 -2007. Also the most influential politician from Western Nigeria.

Can we please get serious intelligent conversations like thisπŸ†? I see NL digital agberos are already hovering around to derail this thread ☹️☹️☹️☹️
Re: South Africa's Deputy President David Mabuza Has Resigned (PICS) by LocalStandard1(m): 9:59pm On Feb 04, 2023
WannaHowzit:

I see half your country needed therapy this morning coz of the pain I inflicted.

Baba get out! What pain did you inflict?

Go back and read again. Same you ran from your previous thread never to say jack again is talking.

Locate the many South Africans on Nairaland and ask them why they ran and abandoned their accounts, and they are plenty. Ask the so-called TMKSouth or whatever his name is where he is and why he ran.

Many came before you here and are no more. You're next!
Re: South Africa's Deputy President David Mabuza Has Resigned (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 10:00pm On Feb 04, 2023
LocalStandard1:

Try me!!

Tyr you? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I finished you off last night. Half of Nigeria broke my internet tryimg to rescue you from my onslaught πŸ€•πŸ€•πŸ€•πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

Here's the evidence ⬇️

https://www.nairaland.com/7553644/ghana-drops-n312-billion-mtn-tax
Re: South Africa's Deputy President David Mabuza Has Resigned (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 10:05pm On Feb 04, 2023
LocalStandard1:

Baba get out! What pain did you inflict?

Go back and read again. Same you ran from your previous thread never to say jack again is talking.

Locate the many South Africans on Nairaland and ask them why they ran and abandoned their accounts, and they are plenty. Ask the so-called TMKSouth or whatever his name is where he is and why he ran.

Many came before you here and are no more. You're next!

Tnksuoth clearly gave you all nightmares, that's why all NL digital agberos are constantly mentioning him.

I'm glad you consider me in the same league as that SA legend πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡
Re: South Africa's Deputy President David Mabuza Has Resigned (PICS) by LocalStandard1(m): 10:05pm On Feb 04, 2023
WannaHowzit:

Can we please get serious intelligent conversations like thisπŸ†? I see NL digital agberos are already hovering around to derail this thread ☹️☹️☹️☹️

You are so obsessed with Nigeria you're more engaged here than even many Nigerians. Funny enough South Africans are probably the second highest Nationality on Nairaland after the country owners.

Why are you and your funny looking country folks so obsessed with Nigerians?

Let me not catch you insult a citizen here or promote the dirty act of h*m*s*xuality if not you'll regret your existence.

2 Likes

Re: South Africa's Deputy President David Mabuza Has Resigned (PICS) by LocalStandard1(m): 10:09pm On Feb 04, 2023
WannaHowzit:

Tnksuoth clearly gave you all nightmares, that's why all NL digital agberos are constantly mentioning him.
I'm glad you consider me in the same league as that SA legend πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡

Good you consider him a legend! Now he's too worn out he ran. You're next.

For your info I don't converse with shady people and never crossed paths with him. After your insult on someone refering to him and Nigerians as Gorillas I decided to take you on, and you scampered leaving your decapitated, chewed up post.

I don't condone g*y acts, so be careful here my unfortunate Southern African.
Re: South Africa's Deputy President David Mabuza Has Resigned (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 10:14pm On Feb 04, 2023
LocalStandard1:

Good you consider him a legend! Now he's too worn out he ran. You're next.

For your info I don't converse with shady people and never crossed paths with him. After your insult on someone refering to him as a Gorilla I decided to take you on, and you scampered leaving your decapitated, chewed up post.

I don't condone g*y acts, so be careful here my unfortunate Southern African.

I find it interesting that I'm both a black SA slave and gay, and yet so intellectually superior than all of you combined.

Your only weapon against me is running off to mommy moderator to save you against my onslaught, that's why I was out last night.

We've got thick skin in SA, we're tough. It's just 10 of us here out of 3 million member but we never report you when you call us slaves or monkeys. I called you a gorilla yesterday and provided relevant images and you went crying to the moderators, after you called me a chimp. How weak are you son?πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Now I understand I understand why building a proper road network is impossible for you πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africa's Deputy President David Mabuza Has Resigned (PICS) by LocalStandard1(m): 10:18pm On Feb 04, 2023
WannaHowzit:

After infecting half your citizens with various STDs and turning most of the men to g*ys you people think you will be allowed to sneak your dirty tendencies into the pride of Africa and the Black man?

No way mister multi-coloured, funny looking clown.
Re: South Africa's Deputy President David Mabuza Has Resigned (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 10:23pm On Feb 04, 2023
LocalStandard1:

After infecting half your citizens with various STDs and turning most of the men to g*ys you people think you will be allowed to sneak your dirty tendencies into the pride of Africa and the Black man?

No way mister multi-coloured, funny looking clown.

I don't have to convince you of becoming gays, you're the ones voluntarily japaring to SA in your millions despite the homosexuality and xenophobia, since you collapsed your country.

Our weird selves produce the most desired women in all of Africa and much of the world - that's very powerful sperm

Check my profile pic too, SA men are cute as hell.

I'll pull out that gorilla imagine to best describe how you look, and then you'll run to mommy moderators as usual πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

2 Likes

Re: South Africa's Deputy President David Mabuza Has Resigned (PICS) by LocalStandard1(m): 10:27pm On Feb 04, 2023
WannaHowzit:

I find it interesting that I'm both a black SA slave and gay, and yet so intellectually superior than all of you combined.
Now I understand I understand why building a proper road network is impossible for you πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

South African Blacks are the highest under achievers in Africa, vastly the most lazy and uncreative. You can't compare to Nigeria, the highest achieving Africans in almost all fields, around the world, you just can't my friend.

You keep talking about building roads, how many did you build? With the high rate of unemployment, diseases, failing economy and infrastructures in your country after just a few decades of the Eauropeans handing over to you, you shouldn't talk.

Forget about mods, we're all not excepted.

There are far, far, far more of you people here than you know. Your women used to dominate your numbers here before even you the men start coming. That's why I warn you against h*m*s*xual tendencies here.

1 Like

Re: South Africa's Deputy President David Mabuza Has Resigned (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 10:33pm On Feb 04, 2023
LocalStandard1:

South African Blacks are the highest under achievers in Africa, vastly the most lazy and uncreative. You can't compare to Nigeria, the highest achieving Africans in almost all fields, around the world, you just can't my friend.

You keep talking about building roads, how many did you build? With the high rate of unemployment, diseases, failing economy and infrastructures in your country after just a few decades of the Eauropeans handing over to you, you shouldn't talk.

Forget about mods, we're all not excepted.

There are far, far, far more of you people here than you know. Your women used to dominate your numbers here before even you the start coming. That's why I warn you against h*m*s*xual tendencies here.

Oh, I forgot the mention the hospitals, schools, universities, etc....

Please, check how the black SA government built 3 million free houses for the poor.

Increased electricity to to 7 million more people. Over 90% of black slaves are overly literate and can slam dunk Nigerians on NL
without breaking a sweat while Nigerians run off to moderators to be rescued from the onslaught
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: South Africa's Deputy President David Mabuza Has Resigned (PICS) by LocalStandard1(m): 10:37pm On Feb 04, 2023
WannaHowzit:

I don't have to convince you of becoming gays, you're the ones voluntarily japaring to SA in your millions despite the homosexuality and xenophobia, since you collapsed your country.
Our weird selves produce the most desired women in all of Africa and much of the world - that's very powerful sperm
Check my profile pic too, SA men are cute as hell.
I'll pull out that gorilla imagine to best describe how you look, and then you'll run to mommy moderators as usual πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

You have the most "desired" women yet majority of the men are g*y, is it in the water?

We go to South Africa to do the same thing we will go to the moon to do if humans can go there. Make money!! Same reasons Chinese come to Africa, same reasons Indians come to Africa, same reasons Russians go to America.

The Gorillas are the strongest mammals pound for pound, have you ever heard of "gorilla strength"? I don't mind that derogatory. We have the physical strength as well as the brains my man(ish)

MF men are not "cute", men are handsome, men are brutishly masculine, men are the specimen and symbol of the yin. You wouldn't know that cos you my friend are already sissified.
Re: South Africa's Deputy President David Mabuza Has Resigned (PICS) by specialmati(m): 10:39pm On Feb 04, 2023
Exclusive101:
grin grin grin grin grin grin your brain have been hacked ,someone is remote controlling the way you now think
Re: South Africa's Deputy President David Mabuza Has Resigned (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 10:41pm On Feb 04, 2023
LocalStandard1:

The Gorillas are the strongest mammals pound for pound, have you ever heard of "gorilla strength"? I don't mind that derogatory. We have the physical strength as well as the brains my man(ish)

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Gorilla acceptance right there. Please tell the mods not to ban me anymore for referring to you as such.

There are cute men, not only handsome - that's why your literacy levels are stuck at 30% after 60 years of independence and massive oil wealth. It's your toxic masculinity that tells you men aren't cute. Ask your oppressed women if they find some men cute or not.

2 Likes

Re: South Africa's Deputy President David Mabuza Has Resigned (PICS) by Akwamkpuruamu: 10:42pm On Feb 04, 2023
Impossible to happen in Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NTA Twitter Page Hit A Record 6000likes After Posting Peter Obi's Campaign. / World Leaders On Their Knees Begging To Meet Tinubu / If Countries Were For Sale Will You Buy Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.