Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,216 members, 7,836,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Buhari Misled By CBN,May Extend Deadline For New Notes(video) - SSA To Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Misled By CBN,May Extend Deadline For New Notes(video) - SSA To Buhari (622 Views)

Court Nullifies Warrant Of Arrest On Umo Eno, Admits Been Misled By Applicant / COVID-19: FG May Extend Lockdown As Cases Rise To 305 / "Yahaya Bello A Very Good Man, Misled By Igala People" — Ohinoyi Of Ebira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Misled By CBN,May Extend Deadline For New Notes(video) - SSA To Buhari by poncedeleon: 12:06am On Feb 05, 2023
The SSA to the President on Public Affairs noted that President Buhari has been getting false information on the distribution of the new Naira notes, that there is a possibility of an extention of the deadline if he gets intelligence reports of unavailabilty of the New Notes across the country. lalasticlala,OAM4J

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIHTEWDi_FE
Re: Buhari Misled By CBN,May Extend Deadline For New Notes(video) - SSA To Buhari by poncedeleon: 12:37am On Feb 05, 2023
OK
Re: Buhari Misled By CBN,May Extend Deadline For New Notes(video) - SSA To Buhari by RZArecta(m): 12:38am On Feb 05, 2023
Jokers crawling all over Aso Rock
Re: Buhari Misled By CBN,May Extend Deadline For New Notes(video) - SSA To Buhari by Penguin2: 12:40am On Feb 05, 2023
Trashy talk.

No extension will be given to any idiot.

Ndi ala!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Misled By CBN,May Extend Deadline For New Notes(video) - SSA To Buhari by Opintiwa: 1:24am On Feb 05, 2023
RZArecta:
Jokers crawling all over Aso Rock

A swear 🤣

1 Like

Re: Buhari Misled By CBN,May Extend Deadline For New Notes(video) - SSA To Buhari by SmartPolician: 2:37am On Feb 05, 2023
Whether it is extended or not, I don't even care at this point. CBN has allowed fellow Nigerians exploit people. Imagine POS agents on the island part of Lagos selling #5k for #1k and #10k for #2k. That's why I call Nigerians thieves, opportunists and hypocrites. 🤔

I just wish we could investigate how Godwin Emefiele rose to the position of the MD of almighty Zenith Bank because that man is not even fit to be an SUG President.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Misled By CBN,May Extend Deadline For New Notes(video) - SSA To Buhari by poncedeleon: 8:46am On Feb 05, 2023
SmartPolician:
Whether it is extended or not, I don't even care at this point. CBN has allowed fellow Nigerians exploit people. Imagine POS agents on the island part of Lagos selling #5k for #1k and #10k for #2k. That's why I call Nigerians thieves, opportunists and hypocrites. 🤔

I just wish we could investigate how Godwin Emefiele rose to the position of the MD of almighty Zenith Bank because that man is not even fit to be an SUG President.
sure brother, people just waiting for oppurtunity, they will do worse than those we criticize
Re: Buhari Misled By CBN,May Extend Deadline For New Notes(video) - SSA To Buhari by Chopcy29: 9:30am On Feb 05, 2023
So in conclusion he’s expecting more and stronger protests and looting by the masses
Re: Buhari Misled By CBN,May Extend Deadline For New Notes(video) - SSA To Buhari by Hopium: 9:31am On Feb 05, 2023
grin

(1) (Reply)

I’m Not In Hurry To Become President: Kwankwaso / Meet Nigeria's Most Corrupt Person, Bola Tinubu / Jafar Jafar Online Poll: How The Candidates Stands In The North West

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.