Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Okorocha's Wife Graduates From Imsu With A Phd - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Okorocha's Wife Graduates From Imsu With A Phd (1017 Views)

Okorocha's Wife Graduates From Imsu With A PhD / Dr. Bukola Bello: Mum Who Went Back To School After 4 Kids, Graduates With A PhD / Ibrahim Waziri Jnr: The HND Graduate From Nigeria Who Earned A Phd In America (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okorocha's Wife Graduates From Imsu With A Phd by Nwokomaizuchi: 4:52am On Feb 05, 2023
At the 8th Convocation ceremony of Imo State University, Owerri, Nigeria, Saturday 4th February 2023 held at the institution's convocation arena, the Former First Lady of Imo State, Her Excellency Zinariya Ugo Nneoma Nkechi Rochas Okorocha having satisfied all requirements both in learning and character has been conferred with a PhD in International Relations and Diplomacy.

The highly cerebral humanitarian and author of several books on developmental societal ideals has over the years had other academic laurels to her credit namely Bsc in Accounting and an Msc in International Relations and Diplomacy, all from the University of Jos, Plateau State, Nigeria.

Ugo Nneoma Okorocha left no one surprised when she commenced this post graduate programme couple of years back, attending lectures and combining all that systematically with her various roles as a first lady of a state, philanthropist works with her WODDI ( Women of Divine Destiny Initiatives...building over 200 houses for widows and the less privileged in Imo State and elsewhere, etc) activities and her developmental interventionist writing tendencies.

She has always had the passion for change and bringing new horizons in cooperation between countries especially in the exchanges of ideas, partnerships and strengthening of international institutions that provide empowerment, pathways and accelerations for lifting people of diverse backgrounds globally who are at indigent levels. One will convincingly deduce that for her to embark on this academic pursuit in this field (international relations and diplomacy) yet again at this top level is to further realize these goals

The occasion was graced by dignitaries from across the length and breadth of the country and the international community including the Visitor to the University and Governor of Imo State, His Excellency Sen. Hope Uzodinma, the former Governor of Imo State and Senator Representing Imo West, His Excellency Sen. Rochas Okorocha (who came to show love to his wife), other Members of the National Assembly, Honourable Ministers, Imo State Government Functionaries, Former Imo Governorship Candidate and former Chief of Staff, Imo Government House, Ugwumba Uche Nwosu ( son in law to Mrs Okorocha) and a host of other immediate family members of Mrs Okorocha including numerous former top appointees in the Imo State rescue mission administration of Former Governor Rochas Okorocha and some Ambassadors of countries who all came to show support to the Former First Lady of Imo State.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha's Wife Graduates From Imsu With A Phd by Terri3Assets1: 5:08am On Feb 05, 2023
K
Re: Okorocha's Wife Graduates From Imsu With A Phd by pyyxxaro: 5:13am On Feb 05, 2023
Mmmsshheewww

Make she go boil Stone 😏

4 Likes

Re: Okorocha's Wife Graduates From Imsu With A Phd by JASONjnr(m): 5:52am On Feb 05, 2023
I said it that this man political career will leave with him....

He's been forgotten and doesn't have any relevance in national politics....

Just enjoying his loot and I hope it finishes soon....

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha's Wife Graduates From Imsu With A Phd by caesymore(m): 6:44am On Feb 05, 2023
Mhen... Being an office holder is this political dispensation of corruption is hard, you can never be free from bashing.

If she got the PhD abroad we go yab am say them no regard our tertiary institution,

As she collect this one for IMSU, I fit bet my big balls and my black ass she no really complete her classes grin

Congratulations Mama, to finish school wey you start no be Agabdo and cassava wink

1 Like

Re: Okorocha's Wife Graduates From Imsu With A Phd by fernandoc(m): 9:58am On Feb 05, 2023
Just congratulate her and go your way. She is not the cause of your frustration.
Re: Okorocha's Wife Graduates From Imsu With A Phd by christejames(m): 11:10am On Feb 05, 2023
Make I no talk wetin dey my mind sha...🤐

Congratulations regardless 😏
Re: Okorocha's Wife Graduates From Imsu With A Phd by mytime24(f): 11:39am On Feb 05, 2023
christejames:
Make I no talk wetin dey my mind sha...🤐

Congratulations regardless 😏
talk am now wink

1 Like

Re: Okorocha's Wife Graduates From Imsu With A Phd by Soulsymbol99: 2:36pm On Feb 05, 2023
Where this man dey since?
Re: Okorocha's Wife Graduates From Imsu With A Phd by Houseofglam7(f): 4:07pm On Feb 05, 2023
We have many PhD holders on Nairaland too undecided
Re: Okorocha's Wife Graduates From Imsu With A Phd by GentleChief: 7:18pm On Feb 05, 2023
Family of Scammers... This one don go buy Phd.
Re: Okorocha's Wife Graduates From Imsu With A Phd by Kiddogarcia(m): 6:05am On Feb 06, 2023
Congratulations to her tho.

Na agbo me I wan sell, thanks

(1) (Reply)

Meet Young Talented Polytechnic Graduate Who Builds Fuelless & Noiseless Generat / Oau Pos Ume Result Is Out / So Called Privatisation Of Unity Schools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.