Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,278 members, 7,867,733 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:54 PM

What Do You Think Can Be Done To Annihilate These Poor Financial Cultures? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Do You Think Can Be Done To Annihilate These Poor Financial Cultures? (406 Views)

20 Funny Work Cultures Around The World / Quit Toxic Work Cultures / NNPC Recruitment Criteria Exclude Graduates From Poor Homes, Says NANS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think Can Be Done To Annihilate These Poor Financial Cultures? by IyaTola: 7:29am On Feb 05, 2023
I am done taking random calls from loan organizations 😡

In the past three weeks, I have received numerous calls from different loan organizations and even had to resolve a conflict between a couple of people who borrowed money from certain loan institutions. I see this happen almost every time and I thought to share. I know you have excusable and possibly pitiable reasons for borrowing but let me be honest with you👇🏻

It is already enough show of lack of financial wisdom to borrow to offset certain bills, let alone display lack of financial integrity by not returning what you borrowed.

If you could put up a humble disposition to borrow from people or loan apps, do well to cascade that to your due return date - don’t suddenly become a lion that is not from the tribe of Judah when it’s time to return what you borrowed😀.

Finally, it is sheer disturbance to receive these calls since your borrowing was done in secret (without the knowledge of your so-called referee) do well to cover that shame by paying as at when due. I don’t want any more of these calls biko.

Dear NL family,

Do you get to receive these calls?
How do you get to handle them? I really need your advice on this because it’s becoming a repeated pattern.
What do you think can be done to annihilate these poor financial cultures?
Re: What Do You Think Can Be Done To Annihilate These Poor Financial Cultures? by Nobody: 8:27am On Feb 05, 2023
I never got any call like this before

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Can Be Done To Annihilate These Poor Financial Cultures? by IyaTola: 8:58am On Feb 05, 2023
Olasyke:
I never got any call like this before
Okay
Re: What Do You Think Can Be Done To Annihilate These Poor Financial Cultures? by DesChyko: 10:27am On Feb 05, 2023
I receive these calls; and if they speak nicely, most times I just assure them of getting in touch with the person on their behalf and that's it. But I never do that because it is, IN FACT, not my business.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Can Be Done To Annihilate These Poor Financial Cultures? by IyaTola: 10:52am On Feb 05, 2023
shocked
DesChyko:
I receive these calls; and if they speak nicely, most times I just assure them of getting in touch with the person on their behalf and that's it. But I never do that because it is, IN FACT, not my business.
Re: What Do You Think Can Be Done To Annihilate These Poor Financial Cultures? by LadySarah: 11:07am On Feb 05, 2023
It depends on your circle.You have a lot of contacts who are borrowing
I have never received any call but I received a WhatsApp message once and it was for someone i know from afar.Just greeting after church.A church elder whose contact I don't even have.But I'm told he must have had my phone no without my knowledge.

My husband contacted him to delete my no asap ,Even the man pleaded to keep it secret from church members.

Me that goes home as soon as church dismisses and isn't even in any unit,cell or church programmes

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Can Be Done To Annihilate These Poor Financial Cultures? by IyaTola: 7:20am On Feb 08, 2023
shocked
LadySarah:
It depends on your circle.You have a lot of contacts who are borrowing
I have never received any call but I received a WhatsApp message once and it was for someone i know from afar.Just greeting after church.A church elder whose contact I don't even have.But I'm told he must have had my phone no without my knowledge.

My husband contacted him to delete my no asap ,Even the man pleaded to keep it secret from church members.

Me that goes home as soon as church dismisses and isn't even in any unit,cell or church programmes

(1) (Reply)

Top 8 Websites To Find Full Time Remote Jobs 2023 / Job Vacancy / Customer Service Representative Urgently Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.