Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,510 members, 7,830,522 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Get Your Electrical Transformer At A Cheap Price. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Get Your Electrical Transformer At A Cheap Price. (218 Views)

Get Your Electrical Transformer Delivered To Your Location. / For All Your Electrical Fittings,tiles And Doors / Advertise Your Electrical Products In A Whatsapp Group With Hundreds Of Engrs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Electrical Transformer At A Cheap Price. by Queen125: 7:37am On Feb 05, 2023
Hi there.

Are you tired of dealing with power outages, voltage fluctuations and system overloads?

We are Fajao international project Ltd, we have three locations in Nigeria.

Lagos, Nassarawa and Abuja. We specializes in; Rural Electrification
Installation of solar/inverter
Installation of transformers
Civil/Building and general contractor.

We repair and also maintain all kinds of Electrical transformer.

I encourage you to check this out. We've consistency been recognized for our exceptional outcomes and service.

We have solution for your facility need.

Worried about discount? Don't worry we will come to your location to deliver it with no charges.
There's two years guarantee.

We have 100, 200, 300&500kva.

Very cheap and affordable. I have created a group for this on Whatsapp.

Hurry up to take your slot and the first 50 to join will get first hand information.

We have different transformer. The pictures will be displayed in the group

Quickly send me message on WhatsApp now! To get first hand information.

obijiqueen17@gmail.com Queen

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Some People Lie About Where They Buy Their Clothes? - Fashion / Outlook 2023 - The 2022 Global Economy In Retrospect / Benin Electricity (BEDC) Service Availability

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.