Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,445 members, 7,819,646 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

5,060 APC Members Defect To PDP In Bauchi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 5,060 APC Members Defect To PDP In Bauchi (11642 Views)

500 PDP Members Defect To APC In Kuje, Abuja / Kwankwaso, Melaye and 13 Other Senators Defect To PDP / Three Northern APC Governors To Defect To PDP (Names) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5,060 APC Members Defect To PDP In Bauchi by onomeabuja: 9:09am On Feb 05, 2023
Re: 5,060 APC Members Defect To PDP In Bauchi by seunlayi(m): 9:09am On Feb 05, 2023
They should block this News from Tinubu

3 Likes

Re: 5,060 APC Members Defect To PDP In Bauchi by Nobody: 9:11am On Feb 05, 2023
Heavens1stson:

https://punchng.com/apc-members-defect-to-pdp-in-bauchi/

The question is who is counting the numbers😂😂😂😂😂
Re: 5,060 APC Members Defect To PDP In Bauchi by ZUBY77(m): 9:11am On Feb 05, 2023
The North is keying behind Atiku . No two ways about it. I prefer him to Emilokan anyway, Not that he is better but Emilokan is half dead

2 Likes

Re: 5,060 APC Members Defect To PDP In Bauchi by Megabig: 9:14am On Feb 05, 2023
This people just collected Asiwaju money then begin betray am. God abeg ohhhh, Atiku must not be President, dude have been loosing election since I was born, he’s coming to take his money back

1 Like

Re: 5,060 APC Members Defect To PDP In Bauchi by seguno2: 9:14am On Feb 05, 2023
saxtaiwo:
I always enjoy this kind of news, may we witness More of it.

Don’t you think that we still have a lot of work to do before we witness Atiku’s tsunami victory

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5,060 APC Members Defect To PDP In Bauchi by GeneralPula: 9:15am On Feb 05, 2023
It’s not 700,000 this time around grin
Re: 5,060 APC Members Defect To PDP In Bauchi by seguno2: 9:16am On Feb 05, 2023
Megabig:
This people just collected Asiwaju money then begin betray am. God abeg ohhhh, Atiku must not be President, dude have been loosing election since I was born, he’s coming to take his money back

Is that why ThiefNuibu made Buhari president in 2015, after three failed attempts

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5,060 APC Members Defect To PDP In Bauchi by XXCASH: 9:16am On Feb 05, 2023
Godsfrezx:
ASUU was on strike for 8 months, Governors didn’t visit Buhari to end it, 5 months of fuel scarcity Governors didn’t visit President Buhari.Naira redesign that will stop vote buying, Governors go to visit Buhari to stop it.The question is do politicians truly care about you?

How will they care when we vote useless people into office
We will see someone with track record and reject the person because of party politics or one funny sentiment
Stop complaining please, we get the leader we deserve

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5,060 APC Members Defect To PDP In Bauchi by sambrow(m): 9:17am On Feb 05, 2023
I pity APC in this coming election. Their defeats will be epic

2 Likes

Re: 5,060 APC Members Defect To PDP In Bauchi by OriOko88(m): 9:18am On Feb 05, 2023
PDP will win this election.

2 Likes

Re: 5,060 APC Members Defect To PDP In Bauchi by Fulanipussy: 9:19am On Feb 05, 2023
Re: 5,060 APC Members Defect To PDP In Bauchi by Greggdekor007: 9:21am On Feb 05, 2023
cjudy:
shocked
Tilumbu deserved every action given to him. He thought the North are with him, Thiefbubu you’re on your own. Even El Rufai have started wailing after seeing the handwriting on the wall. Almost all the Northern governors are working for Atiku for your information. The day APC lost it that’s the very day they allow money to pick presidential candidate for them. The moment Thiefbubu was elected, the North call it game over. Even El Rufai will vote for him brother Atiku. Forget this their public stunt .

APC is gone for good.
LP to the rescue

And you think North will vote for Obidient.
E go shock you. Average Northerners trust a Yoruba brother more than an Ibo Man.

It is a fact we all know...

Keep deceiving yourself online. Even Buhari tone have changed and he has started campaigning for Tinubu
Re: 5,060 APC Members Defect To PDP In Bauchi by cheras1: 9:22am On Feb 05, 2023
ASUU was on strike for 8 months, Governors didn’t visit Buhari to end it, 5 months of fuel scarcity Governors didn’t visit President Buhari.Naira redesign that will stop vote buying, Governors go to visit Buhari to stop it.The question is do politicians truly care about you? So please let’s not join them in that planned protest that will make them shift election
Re: 5,060 APC Members Defect To PDP In Bauchi by kosiebe(m): 9:30am On Feb 05, 2023
Nonsense propaganda.
Re: 5,060 APC Members Defect To PDP In Bauchi by Dunionk30: 9:31am On Feb 05, 2023
Jack500:
Nonsense propaganda. Who count them?
High BP is a Silent Killer.

1 Like

Re: 5,060 APC Members Defect To PDP In Bauchi by Gbadebo19(m): 9:33am On Feb 05, 2023
Helpo[url= https:///message/NZ54FC7Q5KA7E1]here[/url]
Re: 5,060 APC Members Defect To PDP In Bauchi by BeardedmeatR(m): 9:36am On Feb 05, 2023
Itisallright:
This election go get K-leg, the best way to go is separation. Make everybody go develop their region. The truth is that anybody that will win this election will still work for all those hausa, they take this country like their personal property.
They are in every ministry and parastals calling the shots. They are the top echelon of the military and police.

Anybody that wins works for them.

It's a sad reality.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5,060 APC Members Defect To PDP In Bauchi by iokpebholo: 9:37am On Feb 05, 2023
scrome:
Atiku can't win this election relying on votes only from his own region. He will fail without the South. Buhari failed previously before he joined hands with the progressives.
Mumu u still calling APC d hardship party progressive abi??.Progressive kill u there

1 Like

Re: 5,060 APC Members Defect To PDP In Bauchi by Okhuadams(m): 9:40am On Feb 05, 2023
Re: 5,060 APC Members Defect To PDP In Bauchi by jaxxy(m): 9:41am On Feb 05, 2023
wahala grin
Re: 5,060 APC Members Defect To PDP In Bauchi by BeardedmeatR(m): 9:41am On Feb 05, 2023
udemzyudex:
Starting from this week,e go clear for Tinubu eyes.
E don clear already

1 Like

Re: 5,060 APC Members Defect To PDP In Bauchi by switlily25(f): 9:41am On Feb 05, 2023
scrome:
Atiku can't win this election relying on votes only from his own region. He will fail without the South. Buhari failed previously before he joined hands with the progressives.
And what makes you think that we southerners are not solidly behind Atiku?
Dey play!
News flash,Atiku has my vote and many of us are voting for him!

1 Like

Re: 5,060 APC Members Defect To PDP In Bauchi by cjudy(m): 9:44am On Feb 05, 2023
Greggdekor007:

E go shock you. Average Northerners trust a Yoruba brother more than an Ibo Man.

Keep deceiving yourself online. Even Buhari tone have changed and he has started campaigning for Tinubu
North don abandon your Tinubu

2 Likes

Re: 5,060 APC Members Defect To PDP In Bauchi by englishmart(m): 9:46am On Feb 05, 2023
Godsfrezx:
ASUU was on strike for 8 months, Governors didn’t visit Buhari to end it, 5 months of fuel scarcity Governors didn’t visit President Buhari.Naira redesign that will stop vote buying, Governors go to visit Buhari to stop it.The question is do politicians truly care about you?
You didn't think you should acknowledge him?

1 Like

Re: 5,060 APC Members Defect To PDP In Bauchi by scrome: 9:50am On Feb 05, 2023
switlily25:

And what makes you think that we southerners are not solidly behind Atiku?
Dey play!
News flash,Atiku has my vote and many of us are voting for him!
The Atiku you're supporting was amongst those that supported Buhari in 2015. Remember he was APC

Re: 5,060 APC Members Defect To PDP In Bauchi by Blankstare(m): 9:51am On Feb 05, 2023
scrome:

I will be disappointed if Atiku wins even one ward in the whole of South... Very disappointed
Re: 5,060 APC Members Defect To PDP In Bauchi by softguy1: 9:51am On Feb 05, 2023
A northerner will rather die than to support a Southerner when there is a northerner in the race, they won't admit this but this is just the reality every Southerner should know..

Look at what is happening in the northern states today, where the northern APC members are defeating to PDP and blaming it on bad governance simply because there is a northerner (Atiku) in the ballot.
If Atiku should have contested under APC you will see the rate of northenes that will line up in his back without regarding the mess the APC have put us through...

Go to any social media page talking about politics (including the politicians pages) and see how 80 percent of the northerners are drawing support for Atiku, if u are also observant enough u will notice how at least 50 percent of the Southerners are supporting that same Atiku base on political party...

North don't play the politics of fairness they play the politics ethnicity.... I voted for Atiku in the he last election, and if I should choose between Tinubu and Atiku I will choose Atiku over Tinubu because I know Atiku will perform more than Tinubu... But it is hard time we start playing the politics of fairness instead of ethnicity... Don't qoute me I am not an igbo BUT
The south should start seeing through this lens and amend there ways and also the north should start supporting competence instead of ethnic this will go a long way in our economic growth as a nation

1 Like

Re: 5,060 APC Members Defect To PDP In Bauchi by scrome: 9:55am On Feb 05, 2023
Blankstare:

I will be disappointed if Atiku wins even one ward in the whole of South... Very disappointed
Sincerely, we can't afford another empty headed northerner as president for the next 4 years. Obi and Tinubu should dialogue.
Re: 5,060 APC Members Defect To PDP In Bauchi by solexzy: 9:55am On Feb 05, 2023
This is balablu bulaba grin
Re: 5,060 APC Members Defect To PDP In Bauchi by Franking: 9:59am On Feb 05, 2023
Tinumbu ain't seen nothing yet.
Re: 5,060 APC Members Defect To PDP In Bauchi by cjudy(m): 10:01am On Feb 05, 2023
Greggdekor007:

Urchin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kogi, Bayelsa, Imo Guber Polls: APC Rakes In Over ₦‎1.3 Billion From Forms / North-west PDP Spokesman Defects To APC, Says 'President Buhari Has Done Well’ / Bandits Attack Magazu In Zamfara, Kill Garba Shago - Abdul Balarabe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.