Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,300 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Spiritual Cleansing And Spiritual Rejuvenation - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Spiritual Cleansing And Spiritual Rejuvenation (465 Views)

The Art Of Rejuvenation: Signature Spa Treatments At Goa’s Luxury Resorts / Best Anti Aging Serum To Act After Cleansing And Before Moisturizing / 1800-unit Estate Project Will Drive Edo's Economic Rejuvenation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spiritual Cleansing And Spiritual Rejuvenation by HelpYourself(m): 9:26am On Feb 05, 2023
As far back as mankind have existed groups tribes or clans have all practiced some form of spiritual cleansing.

Be it new rain baths and chants to energised stones handed out or prayer and fasting in the Ramadan month. Groups or people had their belufes that always pointed towards the need for spiritual cleansing long before the advent of religion.

Just as we all knew in our traditional beliefs that there was a supreme creator irrespective of the name we was called so also did we all know the need to clean the spirit of dirty fowl unclean auras and spirits that may have attached to us by virtue of our deeds.or.work both known and unknown.
Before religion was brought to Africa different goeups like the ifa pristesses had the water rituals for rejuvenation and invigorating the spirit while also cleansing it of all foul and.negative aruras.
The natives of the Americans you call Indians esp the injun Tribe had powerful incense burning rituelas for clearing out the negative spirits attached to their young warriors aura after the war party must have returned .

The old Nri tribe what you call Igbo today had a very powerful cleansing ritual where the young men would each weak a live python snake on their waist and be bath with powerful decoction prepared for the cleaning rituals after which the snakes are released back into the wild each believed to be carrying away the bad spirts from each person .

The Northern grazers of Fulani origins called today herds men had the Kok Nji festival of ritual dance.

Each group tribe group or clan has always believed in spiritual cleansing in some form shape or way.

Today religion has brought fasting in the month of Ramadan and deliverance in Christianity.

Which ever side on the divide you fall is irrelevant what is crucial is the need every more today for regular deep active spiritual cleaning and rejuvenation especially with the heavey dark burdens we pick up in our daily lives

Irrespective of what your occupation passion or habits are, you need to cleanse yourself spiritually.

If you are familiar with my wittings then I need not go deeply into the implication of neglecting this

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Spiritual Cleansing And Spiritual Rejuvenation by HelpYourself(m): 9:28am On Feb 05, 2023
From general misfortunes to confusion, badluck, health problems , an emotionally imbalanced life and surrounding ... What modern medicine would diagnose are being Bipolar etc

One as an adult cannot supply be ignorant of the spiritual ramifications of today's existence.

As a Child your parents or parent's spiritual aura shields you hence even when you are ignorant of the spirituality of life you are somehow spared the worst of it. Except your parents are themselves ignorant then woe.is you.

Group karma does exist and it tied to all members of the clan or group .

One must learn to find what works with ones spurt aura. The fact Adetemi bought a jade pendant and it helped him cleanse his aura and. Hence his good fortune improved it doesn't mean if Uche buys same it would help him, why?

Because as diverse as our many earth lives reincarnated are so is our aura

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Spiritual Cleansing And Spiritual Rejuvenation by HelpYourself(m): 9:34am On Feb 05, 2023
You have to find what works for your spirit and stick to it. I have met a lady I was helping whose go to cleansing ritual was regular fasting and prayer worked for and truly it rejuvenates.her each other month she engaged in it.

While I have met another lady who comes from the Europe once a year for spirit baths yet her misfortunes continue to mount and mount each time.. and when I tried to explain to her that the ritual baths where not for her aura she took offense grin

So sometimes we have our own biased belief which in turn blinds us from our spirit reality .

One must try to discover what works for you spiritually, there is no general rule, this is where I always disagree with established religion. They try to make it a blanket platform when in reality we are all as diverse spiritually as each grain of sand on the universe.

Thank you for reading

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Spiritual Cleansing And Spiritual Rejuvenation by Alcatel17: 10:00am On Feb 05, 2023
GofuckYourself:
You have to find what works for your spirit and stick to it. I have met a lady I was helping whose go to cleansing ritual was regular fasting and prayer worked for and truly it rejuvenates.her each other month she engaged in it.

While I have met another lady who comes from the Europe once a year for spirit baths yet her misfortunes continue to mount and mount each time.. and when I tried to explain to her that the ritual baths where not for her aura she took offense grin

So sometimes we have our own biased belief which in turn blinds us from our spirit reality .

One must try to discover what works for you spiritually, there is no general rule, this is where I always disagree with established religion. They try to make it a blanket platform when in reality we are all as diverse spiritually as each grain of sand on the universe.

Thank you for reading

Thanks for this eye opener......can u help to guide and select d exact type of cleansing an.indidvidual whom comes to consult you should go for?
Re: Spiritual Cleansing And Spiritual Rejuvenation by HelpYourself(m): 11:50am On Feb 05, 2023
Alcatel17:

Thanks for this eye opener......can u help to guide and select d exact type of cleansing an.indidvidual whom comes to consult you should go for?

Indeed

I am available via emaill

If the trees the plants and animals shed leaves hibernate and cleanese themselves who are we ?

1 Like

Re: Spiritual Cleansing And Spiritual Rejuvenation by IAmHim1: 12:33am On Dec 31, 2023
hie GOFUCKYOURSELF

i have some questions after reading this post

"THE indians burn powerful incense to clear out negative spirits attached to their young warriors after the war party"

does the incense burning clean out their aura after killing in the war?

2) can a dead parent aura still shield a child

3) "group aura exists and is tied to all members of the clan or group"

does it mean 'innocent' children born to that clan would share the existing karma also -- is it also tied to generational curse.

3ii) if theres general curse, then also theres generational blessings correct

4) you made mention of a lady whose cleansing ritual was regular fasting and prayers. could it be that in her past life she couldnt control her eating habits ie lacked self control SO to clean her spirit aura in this current life, she has to undergo fasting and prayers??

5) does cleaning one spirit aura free one from karma brought about by lying stealing etc. what about serious offense like murder, rape etc

6) what if one decided to do the spiritual cleansing twice. does it boost its effectiveness

ie u said that woman go to cleansing was fasting and prayers ONCE A MONTH. what if she then decides to fast and pray TWICE A MONTH. would it boost its effectiveness and clean her aura thoroughly
Re: Spiritual Cleansing And Spiritual Rejuvenation by HelpYourself(m): 3:59pm On Dec 31, 2023
Kindly See my responses below in bold within the quote. Also Please direct questions via my email.

Regards

IAmHim1:
hie GOFUCKYOURSELF

i have some questions after reading this post

"THE indians burn powerful incense to clear out negative spirits attached to their young warriors after the war party"

does the incense burning clean out their aura after killing in the war?

No

2) can a dead parent aura still shield a child
Shield in what way? But taking this literally the answer is no!

3) "group aura exists and is tied to all members of the clan or group"

does it mean 'innocent' children born to that clan would share the existing karma also -- is it also tied to generational curse.
Yes group karma and aura exists and for you to be born there means your spirit shares something in common with the group hence why it incarnated there. Hence there must be a lesson the group will learn which you too who has a similar aura must experience too.

No! There is nothing like generational.curse

3ii) if theres general curse, then also theres generational blessings correct
Refer to my answer above

4) you made mention of a lady whose cleansing ritual was regular fasting and prayers. could it be that in her past life she couldnt control her eating habits ie lacked self control SO to clean her spirit aura in this current life, she has to undergo fasting and prayers??

No

5) does cleaning one spirit aura free one from karma brought about by lying stealing etc. what about serious offense like murder, rape etc

No it doesn't

6) what if one decided to do the spiritual cleansing twice. does it boost its effectiveness
No, seems you do not understand spiritual cleansing pls read my thread again

ie u said that woman go to cleansing was fasting and prayers ONCE A MONTH. what if she then decides to fast and pray TWICE A MONTH. would it boost its effectiveness and clean her aura thoroughly

(1) (Reply)

Vsnaira: Best Loan App In Nigeria / Dollar To Naira Black Market Exchange Rate Today 14th March 2023 / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Throws His Weight Behind President-elect, Bola Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.