Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,546 members, 7,816,324 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

Buhari's Endorsement Of Tinubu: Dogara, Keyamo Face-off On Twitter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Endorsement Of Tinubu: Dogara, Keyamo Face-off On Twitter (43484 Views)

Keyamo Mocks PDP Over Buhari Endorsement Of Tinubu / 2023: Osibanjo To Battle Tinubu, Amaechi For Buhari Endorsement / CBN: Emefiele Ruled Out For Second Term, Failed To Get Buhari’s Endorsement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari's Endorsement Of Tinubu: Dogara, Keyamo Face-off On Twitter by fergie001: 12:57pm On Feb 05, 2023
Yakubu Dogara, a former Speaker of the Federal House of Representatives, has pooh-poohed Buhari's endorsement of Bola Ahmed Tinubu, the APC President Candidate.

Replying to Buhari's Message on Nigerians voting for Tinibu, Dogara referenced Tinubu's alleged fake parentage and certificate claims. Until December 2022, Dogara was a member of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC).

I know that PMB loves to crack jokes but I didn’t know he will escalate it to the level of satire. Asiwaju ll give his best to Nigeria,really? Fake certificates, fake parentage, golden triangle escapades, racketeering. No PMB, Nigeria does not deserve his best but we get the satire.

Rt. Hon. Yakubu Dogara

Responding to Dogara's tweet, Festus Keyamo hit back at the former No 4 man.

My brother and law school mate, @YakubDogara, this tweet is beneath you. You are actually pained by the support of PMB for @officialABAT, two leaders who have stayed true to their beliefs and causes, unlike the political prostitute, wanderer & back-stabber that you’ve always been

Festus Keyamo

In a terse reponse, Dogara replied his former law schoolmate.

In spite of what we now know and what you have said before about your candidate we haven’t rushed to the Courts, yet you feel so entitled to call us names! My good friend, the law I studied was to save me from the morass of propaganda by gaslighters -in-chief and their ilks.

My brother, I have a name for you but because it’s not a good one, I won’t say it as a cost of friendship. Yes, we were mates at Law School but I am waiting for you to win a councilorship election first so we can be mates in politics. Learn to punch below your weight category.

Rt. Hon. Yakubu Dogara

143 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Buhari's Endorsement Of Tinubu: Dogara, Keyamo Face-off On Twitter by WibusJaga: 12:59pm On Feb 05, 2023

Unnecessary face-off over an inconsequential Lip-service Endorsement from Buhari. cheesy

Who in his sane mind except Tribal Bigots & Cashout Opportunists, will endorse a questionable character & mentally-unsound balablu bulaba microphone-licking druggie that flees from debates & cannot coherently deliver speeches without committing gaffes. wink

300 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Buhari's Endorsement Of Tinubu: Dogara, Keyamo Face-off On Twitter by meetme01: 12:59pm On Feb 05, 2023
I am waiting for you to win a councilorship election first so we can be mates in politics..

That punch line is bad..

759 Likes 75 Shares

Re: Buhari's Endorsement Of Tinubu: Dogara, Keyamo Face-off On Twitter by GratefulSoul27(m): 1:01pm On Feb 05, 2023
See clap back

139 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Buhari's Endorsement Of Tinubu: Dogara, Keyamo Face-off On Twitter by fergie001: 1:03pm On Feb 05, 2023

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Endorsement Of Tinubu: Dogara, Keyamo Face-off On Twitter by id2019(m): 1:04pm On Feb 05, 2023
M*ad punchline

134 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari's Endorsement Of Tinubu: Dogara, Keyamo Face-off On Twitter by Obaofaba: 1:05pm On Feb 05, 2023
Dogara is pained....

He positioned himself as the next vice president unfortunately for him he's a paper weight politician and morally bankrupt.

Like Atiku, he believes in gaining power through deceitfulness.

He crosscarpet to the APC just to get a vice presidential slot and was singing Asiwaju's praise prior but now speaking with both sides of his mouth.

Gutter and accidental politician.

138 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Buhari's Endorsement Of Tinubu: Dogara, Keyamo Face-off On Twitter by TheNiceGuy(m): 1:08pm On Feb 05, 2023
Is dogara still Pained he wasn't nominated as VP to Tinubu because he has no Political value angry

I thought he's with Ibn Dubai now why is he so concerned about APC again angry

64 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Buhari's Endorsement Of Tinubu: Dogara, Keyamo Face-off On Twitter by ERockson: 1:08pm On Feb 05, 2023
Ok

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Endorsement Of Tinubu: Dogara, Keyamo Face-off On Twitter by fergie001: 1:09pm On Feb 05, 2023

6 Likes

Re: Buhari's Endorsement Of Tinubu: Dogara, Keyamo Face-off On Twitter by slivertongue: 1:09pm On Feb 05, 2023
I am waiting for you to win a councilorship election first so we can be mates in politics. Learn to punch below your weight category

Point-blank.

218 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Buhari's Endorsement Of Tinubu: Dogara, Keyamo Face-off On Twitter by toneroforever(m): 1:11pm On Feb 05, 2023
From where Keyamo started, I never knew a day would come when he would drop his moral standards so low as to shamelessly defend corrupt politicians & the oppressors.
I doubt if he'd ever redeem his dented reputation.

202 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Buhari's Endorsement Of Tinubu: Dogara, Keyamo Face-off On Twitter by Ashez: 1:11pm On Feb 05, 2023
Forget endorsement
God Has put confusion in the enemy's camp, something fantastic is cooking in this election and those on The side of Light already understand, a new chapter is being opened for Nigeria and this time, we have gotten it right already.
God Himself has pushed us into it, darkness can never prevail
History is takING place
Obedient all the way......

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari's Endorsement Of Tinubu: Dogara, Keyamo Face-off On Twitter by id911(m): 1:12pm On Feb 05, 2023
meetme01:
I am waiting for you to win a councilorship election first so we can be mates in politics..

That punch line is bad..
grin grin grin grin
Trailer don jam the loquacious Festus Keyamo.

128 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Buhari's Endorsement Of Tinubu: Dogara, Keyamo Face-off On Twitter by Obaofaba: 1:15pm On Feb 05, 2023
Dogara and saraki has been relegated to where they belong.

Twitter vice president and president respectfully.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari's Endorsement Of Tinubu: Dogara, Keyamo Face-off On Twitter by MaliCampus: 1:15pm On Feb 05, 2023
grin grin grin Keyamo didn't see that coming. cheesy grin festus go price market wey e no fit buy. E don Japa

146 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Buhari's Endorsement Of Tinubu: Dogara, Keyamo Face-off On Twitter by greatiyk4u(m): 1:16pm On Feb 05, 2023
Keyamo has made alot of enemies and bad name for associating with Tinubu

The consequences will be grave in the near future

149 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Buhari's Endorsement Of Tinubu: Dogara, Keyamo Face-off On Twitter by ican2020: 1:22pm On Feb 05, 2023
That serves him right, he should now learn to watch and think properly before attacking

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari's Endorsement Of Tinubu: Dogara, Keyamo Face-off On Twitter by seunmsg(m): 1:24pm On Feb 05, 2023
Cruise apart, clowns like Dogara shouldn’t be talking about principles. Which fvcking principle is he talking about? This is a guy that moved from PDP-APC-PDP-APC-LP-PDP all within 8 years. Just some months ago, Dogara was following Tinubu all over the country and fighting ruthlessly to become his running mate.

Today, he is the moral compass of political principles and as usual, he has an audience in our ipob friends who are everywhere hailing and urging him on in his show of shame.

42 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari's Endorsement Of Tinubu: Dogara, Keyamo Face-off On Twitter by WonderManly(m): 1:24pm On Feb 05, 2023
Okay now...

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Endorsement Of Tinubu: Dogara, Keyamo Face-off On Twitter by SecretSpy666: 1:25pm On Feb 05, 2023
"Yes, we were mates at Law School but I am waiting for you to win a councilorship election first so we can be mates in politics. Learn to punch below your weight category."

grin this is brutal. Keyamo will never have a reply for this

131 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Buhari's Endorsement Of Tinubu: Dogara, Keyamo Face-off On Twitter by olgaa14: 1:25pm On Feb 05, 2023
This one nah upper cut.

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Endorsement Of Tinubu: Dogara, Keyamo Face-off On Twitter by Villa12(m): 1:26pm On Feb 05, 2023
Dogara is obviously painted 😀

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Endorsement Of Tinubu: Dogara, Keyamo Face-off On Twitter by M4A1carbine: 1:26pm On Feb 05, 2023
See stale and foolkish response?? you thiefnubuu supporters are as useless as a used condom... grin grin grin grin

Obaofaba:
Dogara is pained....

He positioned himself as the next vice president unfortunately for him he's a paper weight politician and morally bankrupt.

Like Atiku, he believes in gaining power through deceitfulness.

He crosscarpet to the APC just to get a vice presidential slot and was singing Asiwaju's praise prior but now speaking with both sides of his mouth.

Gutter and accidental politician.

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Endorsement Of Tinubu: Dogara, Keyamo Face-off On Twitter by slivertongue: 1:27pm On Feb 05, 2023
Buhari knows that the masses of the North will revolt against APC

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Endorsement Of Tinubu: Dogara, Keyamo Face-off On Twitter by Villa12(m): 1:27pm On Feb 05, 2023
seunmsg:
Cruise apart, clowns like Dogara shouldn’t be talking about principles. Which fvcking principle is he talking about?
I think most politicians don't have principle. Only few has

5 Likes

Re: Buhari's Endorsement Of Tinubu: Dogara, Keyamo Face-off On Twitter by M4A1carbine: 1:27pm On Feb 05, 2023
The fact that you dont understand the JAB makes me wonder about the mental processing ability of thiefnubuu zombies

TheNiceGuy:
Is dogara still Pained he wasn't nominated as VP to Tinubu because he has no Political value angry

I thought he's with Ibn Dubai now why is he [b]so concerned about APC agai[/b]n angry

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Endorsement Of Tinubu: Dogara, Keyamo Face-off On Twitter by M4A1carbine: 1:29pm On Feb 05, 2023
Buhari indirectly insulted Thiefnubuu...Dogara got the drift and followed up.

Festus keyamo, decided to be an Urchin and was smacked down brutaly by Dogara.

When you examine the tweets, you will actually know, who really went to Law school. Keyamo is a disgrace...spits

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari's Endorsement Of Tinubu: Dogara, Keyamo Face-off On Twitter by CilicMarin: 1:34pm On Feb 05, 2023
Next 3 weeks, IPOb terrorists will be separated from Nigerians...

Useless idiots.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari's Endorsement Of Tinubu: Dogara, Keyamo Face-off On Twitter by ican2020: 1:34pm On Feb 05, 2023
TheNiceGuy:

I thought he's with Ibn Dubai now why is he so concerned about APC again angry
You that have electoral value have you ever contested for any leadership position in your village

Making comments without thinking

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Endorsement Of Tinubu: Dogara, Keyamo Face-off On Twitter by Ruggedniggaone: 1:34pm On Feb 05, 2023
Dogara get bad mouth I swear

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Endorsement Of Tinubu: Dogara, Keyamo Face-off On Twitter by hisexcellency34: 1:38pm On Feb 05, 2023
Dogara should please tell us the name nah

26 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Saharareporters: Gov Poll Results: (APGA) Wins In 16 Lgas / Kaduna Women Protest Half Unclad Over Killing Of Youth In Kafanchan (Pics) / Olusegun Bamgbose: Obaseki May Return To APC Immediately

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.