Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,969 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

Automobile Writers Needed Urgently!!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Automobile Writers Needed Urgently!!! (320 Views)

Peugeot Automobile Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment (4 Positions) / Itf/peugeot Automobile Nigeria (PAN) Technical Skills Development Training-apply / N-power NADDC Automobile Training Manual Coming Soon... #npowerbuild #npowerng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Automobile Writers Needed Urgently!!! by meritbloggers: 1:57pm On Feb 05, 2023
Attention experienced writers!

We are a leading automobile site and we are in need of talented and result-driven individuals to join our team of talented automotive writers across our portfolio of sites.

Who this Job is for?

We would like to hear from you if you have a passion for everything relating to automotive and trends in the industry as well as a gift for crafting engaging, informative, and accurate content with zero plagiarism in a simple and easy-to-understand way and no complicated grammar. If this is you, then reach out to us.

Please, we are only seeking for experienced writers who can produce top-notch articles and blog posts about the latest car news, reviews, trends, and how-to-fix guides.

To qualify, you must have a strong understanding of the automobile industry, different car parts, and excellent research and writing skills with zero grammar and punctuation errors.

You must be able to follow instructions to achieve a final result for the article topic assigned to you.

You will also be responsible for ensuring that all content is accurate, concise, and up-to-date. No fluffs!

Additional Qualifications:

To be considered for this position, you should have:
At least 2 years of experience in writing for websites or blogs on auto-related topics.
Ability to meet deadlines and work in a fast-paced environment
Strong research and writing skills, with attention to detail
Have a portfolio of published work in the automotive industry (proving this is a must, so include in your application an author page of the site you wrote for or a google drive link to a portfolio of your work with at least 10 articles written by you)
Passion for all things automotive and a desire to stay current with the latest industry news and trends
Payment and wage:

We offer a dynamic, fast-paced work environment, competitive payment with 2.5 to 4.5 Naira per word, depending on the writer’s skill, and there are opportunities for growth and advancement to an editorial role. On average, you will be assigned 5 to 7 topics per week, and each article must not be less than 1,000-word, it can go higher if necessary.
You will be paid at the end of every month via bank transfer
So, if you are a talented writer who is looking for an exciting opportunity to make a name for yourself in the automotive industry, we want to hear from you!

How to Apply?

Please send your resume containing a link to your work portfolio, and a brief cover letter explaining why you are a good fit for this role. Apply for this job here.

We look forward to hearing from you!
Re: Automobile Writers Needed Urgently!!! by emmanex2000: 3:57pm On Feb 05, 2023
Good evening sir/ma,

In need of a content writer or copy writer with years of experience? If yes, search no further!!!!

I can write on various niches and subjects such as blog writing, automobile articles, seo-writing including surfer, tech, b2b tech, YouTube scripts, financial articles, cryptoarticles, academic writings, product reviews, rewriting and so on. These also includes ebooks ranging from fiction, non-fiction, and course contents.

I deliver non-plagiarised and 100% grammar articles within the stipulated time. I also check my works with professional plagiarism tools.

It will be my pleasure working with you to making your projects a huge success.

Contact me via 07012809662
Email@emmanueloladiti31@gmail.com.

Always at your service.
Thank you.
Re: Automobile Writers Needed Urgently!!! by emmanex2000: 3:59pm On Feb 05, 2023
Good afternoon sir/ma,

In need of a content writer or copy writer with years of experience? If yes, search no further!!!!

I can write on various niches and subjects such as blog writing, automobile articles, seo-writing including surfer, tech, b2b tech, YouTube scripts, financial articles, cryptoarticles, academic writings, product reviews, rewriting and so on. These also includes ebooks ranging from fiction, non-fiction, and course contents.

I deliver non-plagiarised and 100% grammar articles within the stipulated time. I also check my works with professional plagiarism tools.

It will be my pleasure working with you to making your projects a huge success.

Contact me via 07012809662
Email@emmanueloladiti31@gmail.com.

Always at your service.
Thank you.
Re: Automobile Writers Needed Urgently!!! by meritbloggers: 11:02am On Feb 15, 2023
Submit your application through the application link, please.

(1) (Reply)

. / Reservations And Ticketing Agent At Qatar Airways / Mercy Corps Nigeria Vacancy (4 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.