Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,995 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

What Are You Doing At Your 20s And 30s? A Must Read! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Are You Doing At Your 20s And 30s? A Must Read! (801 Views)

Financial Mistakes To Watch Out For In Your 20s And 30s / How To Grow Your Income By 25% At Your 20s And 30s / If You’re In Your 20s & 30s, Here Are Some Ideal Investments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are You Doing At Your 20s And 30s? A Must Read! by Nobody: 2:15pm On Feb 05, 2023
Dear Guys

This is your reminder.

We’re already in February. What have you achieved this year?

What are u putting together to get that positive result.

I expect some people to come here and tell me that staying alive is an achievement. Nope. A mad man roaming the streets and feeding from the trash is also alive. If it’s an achievement, then you’re not too different from him. Wake up!

You cannot be drifting through life day by day with no substance. You’re not working on anything, you are not looking forward to anything. You’re not part of any project.

The only reason you wake up from sleep every day is to eat, read social media, post memes, fvck and sleep.

You are not living. You are just alive.

When people around you call out your lack of seriousness in life, you say they’re putting you under pressure and you’re catching cruise. Well, one day you will wake up and you will be 34 with absolutely nothing to your name, no investment, nothing that brings income and then you’ll become a pest around the people you keep asking for favours including your family.

Average life expectancy in Nigeria is about 60 years which means you’ve spent half of your life catching cruise.

Time is a very fickle thing and it waits for nobody. The things you are afraid to start now that you’re young, you’ll wake up one day in your late 30s and realize that you’re too old to compete with the younger generation in that industry.

Your 30s is the most productive years of your life. Work and Invest.

Then you’ll settle for mediocrity, your life will be filled with regrets in your mid 40s. That’s what they call mid life crisis. You’ll then realize the value of the statement “Youth is wasted on the young”

Go and live.

An unexamined life is not worth living.

Make a plan this 2023 and focus on your plan.

I implore those making moves already to keep at it as I am. 2023 will bless us all.

6 Likes

Re: What Are You Doing At Your 20s And 30s? A Must Read! by BMathew: 2:18pm On Feb 05, 2023
Hmmmmm, Word!!!
Re: What Are You Doing At Your 20s And 30s? A Must Read! by Bigredmachine: 2:22pm On Feb 05, 2023
Am in my 30s currently and am lost... Seems as I can't beat them then I have no option than to join them
Re: What Are You Doing At Your 20s And 30s? A Must Read! by triple996(m): 2:54pm On Feb 05, 2023
Thanks man

1 Like

Re: What Are You Doing At Your 20s And 30s? A Must Read! by Nobody: 3:20pm On Feb 05, 2023
Bigredmachine:
Am in my 30s currently and am lost... Seems as I can't beat them then I have no option than to join them
I sincerely hope that what you join is real and will give you peace.

See money as value exchange. What you can do, you exchange it with money.

If you are a good negotiator, you exchange it with money(realtor) likewise a good programmer, or writer or project manager.

Wake up and speak positivity in your mind and soul.

Hang in there buddy. It can never go 'badder' than this
Re: What Are You Doing At Your 20s And 30s? A Must Read! by Balogun212: 6:19am On Feb 06, 2023
Well written. I for one didn't waste my 20s. Depression always comes when one misuses his life at some point.

Thank you
Re: What Are You Doing At Your 20s And 30s? A Must Read! by JendoKim: 9:46am On Feb 06, 2023
God, are u a seer. All shades of right. God bless you immensely 🙏 as you bless us with positive motivation
Re: What Are You Doing At Your 20s And 30s? A Must Read! by Dantigeorge: 1:23pm On Feb 06, 2023
I made some cool money last year in crypto. I wish to extend more this year. Good write up boss.
Re: What Are You Doing At Your 20s And 30s? A Must Read! by Ibechris2: 1:35pm On Feb 06, 2023
I am already in my late 30's all I can say is that,thank God I took that first risk of my financial life and today,I am glad that I did.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are You Doing At Your 20s And 30s? A Must Read! by Nobody: 9:09am On Feb 07, 2023
Dantigeorge:
I made some cool money last year in crypto. I wish to extend more this year. Good write up boss.
quite commendable.

I remember in 2010 that crypto wave was blowing. My 100$ investment gave me hundreds of thousands of $ in 2016.
Re: What Are You Doing At Your 20s And 30s? A Must Read! by Nobody: 6:07pm On Feb 12, 2023
Ibechris2:
I am already in my late 30's all I can say is that,thank God I took that first risk of my financial life and today,I am glad that I did. Good one. I'm happy for you. This is a testimony. Keep moving up

Re: What Are You Doing At Your 20s And 30s? A Must Read! by Nobody: 6:09pm On Feb 12, 2023
Good one. I'm happy for you. Keep moving up. Life is for progress.
Ibechris2:
I am already in my late 30's all I can say is that,thank God I took that first risk of my financial life and today,I am glad that I did.

1 Like

Re: What Are You Doing At Your 20s And 30s? A Must Read! by Adedamola044: 10:05am On Mar 04, 2023
I'm working and it's working for me. My path to destiny is creating itself
Re: What Are You Doing At Your 20s And 30s? A Must Read! by Nobody: 6:05am On Mar 05, 2023
Adedamola044:
I'm working and it's working for me. My path to destiny is creating itself
good one. Keep on it.
Re: What Are You Doing At Your 20s And 30s? A Must Read! by Adedamola044: 10:05am On Mar 05, 2023
CryptBrian:
good one. Keep on it.
definitely will sire
Re: What Are You Doing At Your 20s And 30s? A Must Read! by Nobody: 12:15pm On Mar 07, 2023
Adedamola044:
definitely will sire
Good.

(1) (Reply)

Make $5 In The Next 1 Minute / Buy/ Sell Crypto Vendor Available..... / Have You Undertaken A Life Assurance Policy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.