Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,962 members, 7,810,663 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:55 PM

Tems Spotted With Beyonce & Jayz - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tems Spotted With Beyonce & Jayz (2870 Views)

Beyonce & Jayz Pictureed Together For The First Time Since Covid19 Lockdown. PIX / Beyonce Pictured With Her Inlaws At Jayz's Niece's Birthday Party. / Yemi Alade Meets With Beyonce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tems Spotted With Beyonce & Jayz by Nobody: 3:48pm On Feb 05, 2023
Tems was invited to the Rock Nation's Dinner party, held at a private residence in Bel-Air.
The event was graced with a lot or artist which includes: dj Khaled, offset, P-diddy, Kelly Rowland and so many more.

Tems keeps going places and representing really good.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tems Spotted With Beyonce & Jayz by Nobody: 3:50pm On Feb 05, 2023
More pictures from the event

Re: Tems Spotted With Beyonce & Jayz by ChefLinda(f): 3:53pm On Feb 05, 2023
Beautiful, she's going places
Re: Tems Spotted With Beyonce & Jayz by VeryWickedSimp: 3:53pm On Feb 05, 2023
I will still have a threeesome with these two bitches. Just let me finish my Odogwu Bitters first.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tems Spotted With Beyonce & Jayz by Righteousness2(m): 4:02pm On Feb 05, 2023
Be careful who you desire to be like.
Many of them have sold their soul to the devil and are looking for recruits to join them to Hell.
If you aspiring to be like them, you are treading a Dangerous root.

If you Have to sell your soul or engage in evil to make wealth, it is Profitless. Your soul in Eternity matters. Eternity is Forever and ever.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tems Spotted With Beyonce & Jayz by Nobody: 4:09pm On Feb 05, 2023
Righteousness2:
Many of them have sold their soul to the devil and are looking for recruits to join them to Hell.

Okay Sir...
Re: Tems Spotted With Beyonce & Jayz by Ahmed0336(m): 4:12pm On Feb 05, 2023
Righteousness2:

If you Have to sell your soul or engage in evil to make wealth, it is Profitless. Your soul in Eternity matters. Eternity is Forever and ever.

Wehdone!!!!!

Is it your soul? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Tems Spotted With Beyonce & Jayz by decatalyst(m): 4:34pm On Feb 05, 2023
Tems is growing and reaching very fast.

High you geh!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tems Spotted With Beyonce & Jayz by siofra(f): 4:47pm On Feb 05, 2023
VeryWickedSimp:
I will still have a threeesome with these two bitches. Just let me finish my Odogwu Bitters first.

This is how a mediocre man consoles himself.
Re: Tems Spotted With Beyonce & Jayz by We4all: 4:59pm On Feb 05, 2023
Tems is an international brand but she should work on her mien. Her sitting posture is always an eyesore. She should learn to sit like a classy chic.

On a different note, Beyonce is a queen and will always lead. She is in a class of her own. I give it to her.

1 Like

Re: Tems Spotted With Beyonce & Jayz by overdrive(m): 5:02pm On Feb 05, 2023
Is Beyonce traveling to space

3 Likes

Re: Tems Spotted With Beyonce & Jayz by Nobody: 6:27pm On Feb 05, 2023
overdrive:
Is Beyonce traveling to space
Wahala 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣..

But that gown cost well well oh!
Re: Tems Spotted With Beyonce & Jayz by Generalwoodz(m): 6:33pm On Feb 05, 2023
We4all:
Tems is an international brand but she should work on her mien. Her sitting posture is always an eyesore. She should learn to sit like a classy chic.

On a different note, Beyonce is a queen and will always lead. She is in a class of her own. I give it to her.

Tems is Tems can't be anybody else but Tems.

She got there because she is 💯 herself.

About her sitting posture it's your eye. E belike e dey sore you ? All I see is graceful queen, comely, elegant, gorgeous and sexy in her own best self. That's good enough.

Congratulations on your Grammy Temsbaby!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tems Spotted With Beyonce & Jayz by ruggedtimi(m): 8:41pm On Feb 05, 2023
Swizz beat spotted..this tems and ayra Starr dey confuse me
Re: Tems Spotted With Beyonce & Jayz by candygist: 9:40pm On Feb 05, 2023
We4all:

You people always know how to advice people but your own life is always in a mess.

7 Likes

Re: Tems Spotted With Beyonce & Jayz by We4all: 9:45pm On Feb 05, 2023
candygist:

You people always know how to advice people but your own life is always in a mess.

Who is this low life?
Re: Tems Spotted With Beyonce & Jayz by Mryacks: 10:21pm On Feb 05, 2023
What in da hell is Beyonce wearing... grin
Re: Tems Spotted With Beyonce & Jayz by festacman(m): 10:31pm On Feb 05, 2023
At ROC Nation Brunch, Jayz and Beyonce treated Tems as though she is a daughter with several pictures of her tweeted on official event Twitter account. That's impressive if she is not going to become ROC Nation 'cashcow'.

I hope she makes plenty of personal money to account for her super talent. That's more important than all these effizy. Time is running out.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tems Spotted With Beyonce & Jayz by Houseofglam7(f): 10:59pm On Feb 05, 2023
cool
Re: Tems Spotted With Beyonce & Jayz by candygist: 11:03pm On Feb 05, 2023
We4all:

Who is this low life?

Your useless daddy
Re: Tems Spotted With Beyonce & Jayz by We4all: 11:24pm On Feb 05, 2023
candygist:

My useless daddy

No wonder.
Re: Tems Spotted With Beyonce & Jayz by YungMillionaire: 11:30pm On Feb 05, 2023
TEMS the BIGGEST Nigerian Artist in America at the moment.

1 Like

Re: Tems Spotted With Beyonce & Jayz by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:42am On Feb 06, 2023
We4all:

Who is this low life?
Dude is right.. you Still feed from your momma but wanna advise a lady who don't know about your existence.. 😂😂

These dudes with their wild mouth.. she's not on nairaland.. go to her page and wail more.. 🤭😁😁
Re: Tems Spotted With Beyonce & Jayz by Richy4(m): 5:21am On Feb 06, 2023
That bloody Ezcema is really destroying Kelly's skin... sad
Re: Tems Spotted With Beyonce & Jayz by Kiddogarcia(m): 5:36am On Feb 06, 2023
Beautiful sha.
Very beautiful.

Na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement tho
Re: Tems Spotted With Beyonce & Jayz by Nobody: 6:27am On Feb 06, 2023
Richy4:
That bloody Ezcema is really destroying Kelly's skin... sad
Stop writing nonsense! This goes a long way to show how uninformed you are.
Who told you that's eczema?
Re: Tems Spotted With Beyonce & Jayz by Richy4(m): 6:47am On Feb 06, 2023
Felixamos:

Stop writing nonsense! This goes a long way to show how uninformed you are.
Who told you that's eczema?
Honestly I dislike your type... If you knew what that was, u should have politely disclose it... instead of writing what you don't have answers to..

Maybe you should use Google some more... Type in celebrities that have ezcema problem or Kelly Rowland drops her skincare routine..

And hey don't quote me again.. I am allergic to disrespectful and unruly kids..
Re: Tems Spotted With Beyonce & Jayz by Nobody: 7:10am On Feb 06, 2023
Richy4:

Honestly I dislike your type... If you knew what that was, u should have politely disclose it... instead of writing what you don't have answers to..

Maybe you should use Google some more... Type in celebrities that have ezcema problems..

And hey don't quote me again.. I am allergic to disrespectful and unruly kids..
Your insensitivity to her skin problem was provocative..
Does the president of the Nigerian Bar Association also have an eczema?
Do your own research on Google and find out what it is. I won't tell you..

If you were polite yourself, the question you would have asked was; "why's her skin like that?" and then you would have gotten a polite answer. instead of saying so confidently that she has eczema!
Re: Tems Spotted With Beyonce & Jayz by We4all: 7:17am On Feb 06, 2023
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Dude is right.. you Still feed from your momma but wanna advise a lady who don't know about your existence.. 😂😂

These dudes with their wild mouth.. she's not on nairaland.. go to her page and wail more.. 🤭😁😁

Another low life pro max.
Re: Tems Spotted With Beyonce & Jayz by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:21am On Feb 06, 2023
We4all:

Another low life pro max.
Stop wailing and get a life! 😂😂🤭
Re: Tems Spotted With Beyonce & Jayz by We4all: 7:25am On Feb 06, 2023
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Stop wailing and get a life! 😂😂🤭

I have 30 lives and counting. I don't know about you.
Re: Tems Spotted With Beyonce & Jayz by Richy4(m): 7:25am On Feb 06, 2023
Felixamos:

Your insensitivity to her skin problem was provocative..
Does the president of the Nigerian Bar Association also have an eczema?
Do your own research on Google and find out what it is. I won't tell you..

If you were polite yourself, the question you would have asked was; "why's her skin like that?" and then you would have gotten a polite answer. instead of saying so confidently that she has eczema!
let me indulge you one last time...
Kelly Rowland said she got an Ezcema anyone can find that on Google.. I challenge you to provide a prove that states otherwise....
I will suggest that you go and ask your Bar association president what he has..

Again, You are not Kelly.. u can't tell her what she is suffering from... She can afford any medical personnel for such information...

I would have loved to know how I was insensitive to her skin problem but I will let it slide because some people have comprehension issues that one needs patients, papers and crayons to make them understand..

Finally, if u know the meaning of Allergy, u will understand my response... I Will just ignore you from now on.. have a good day..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dare Art Alade-” My Wife Spends All The Money I Earn” / Photos: Stephnora Okere Spotted With New Lover / Photo: Alariwo Of Africa Shot By Armed Robbers In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.