Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,292 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:27 AM

President Buhari Enjoys 24 Hours Heroism From PDP & LP Until Yesterday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Enjoys 24 Hours Heroism From PDP & LP Until Yesterday (1331 Views)

‘They Will Labour To Death’ — Tinubu Hits PDP, LP At APC Mega Rally In Osun / Zambia Now Enjoys 24 Hours Electricity / Buhari Enjoys ‘cult-like’ Followership; Ekweremadu, PDP Govs Supporting Him – BM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Enjoys 24 Hours Heroism From PDP & LP Until Yesterday by Vixlot: 3:50pm On Feb 05, 2023
President Buhari Enjoys 24 hours Heroism From PDP & LP Until Yesterday , comment section of this tweet is full of wailing and gnashing of teeth

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: President Buhari Enjoys 24 Hours Heroism From PDP & LP Until Yesterday by Vixlot: 3:50pm On Feb 05, 2023
God Bless Incoming President Bola Tinubu

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: President Buhari Enjoys 24 Hours Heroism From PDP & LP Until Yesterday by NIGERIAisComedy: 3:51pm On Feb 05, 2023
Vixlot:

So you want Nigerians to go from Bu-Bu to Bu-La-Ba

What is the matter with you guysa?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzo8Qr9bc1I

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Enjoys 24 Hours Heroism From PDP & LP Until Yesterday by ganisucks(f): 3:53pm On Feb 05, 2023
Vixlot:
President Buhari Enjoys 24 hours Heroism From PDP & LP Until Yesterday
On election day now, you'll write 3page epistles insulting Buhari, his father and grandfather.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Enjoys 24 Hours Heroism From PDP & LP Until Yesterday by jom28gy(m): 3:53pm On Feb 05, 2023
You're post does not make sense or you don't know what you were posting,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Enjoys 24 Hours Heroism From PDP & LP Until Yesterday by DaddyCoool: 3:55pm On Feb 05, 2023
Vixlot:

Does it matter at all that he is too old, sick, corrupt, druggie, with unknown background, and is of the same failed APC?
Just curious. Does it matter at all?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Enjoys 24 Hours Heroism From PDP & LP Until Yesterday by buhariguy(m): 3:57pm On Feb 05, 2023
Buhari should better retrace his step not to please those retrogressive element.
Obi and atiku are evil

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Enjoys 24 Hours Heroism From PDP & LP Until Yesterday by Softmirror: 4:00pm On Feb 05, 2023
DaddyCoool:

Does it matter at all that he is old, sick, corrupt, druggie, with unknown background, and is of the same failed APC?

IT DOESN'T MATTER. END OF STORY! GO AND VOTE PETER OBI WE WILL VOTE TINUBU. SIMPLE.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Enjoys 24 Hours Heroism From PDP & LP Until Yesterday by buhariguy(m): 4:02pm On Feb 05, 2023
NIGERIAisComedy:

you want us to move from Nigeria is a great country to nasarawa is a great country

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Enjoys 24 Hours Heroism From PDP & LP Until Yesterday by NIGERIAisComedy: 4:03pm On Feb 05, 2023
buhariguy:
you want us to move from Nigeria is a great country to nasarawa is a great country

Sorry, I don't speak Urchin
Re: President Buhari Enjoys 24 Hours Heroism From PDP & LP Until Yesterday by Vixlot: 4:03pm On Feb 05, 2023
DaddyCoool:

Does it matter at all that he is old, sick, corrupt, druggie, with unknown background, and is of the same failed APC?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Enjoys 24 Hours Heroism From PDP & LP Until Yesterday by Villa12(m): 4:04pm On Feb 05, 2023
TINUBU is obviously the next president of the federal republic of Nigeria
Re: President Buhari Enjoys 24 Hours Heroism From PDP & LP Until Yesterday by Vixlot: 4:04pm On Feb 05, 2023
NIGERIAisComedy:

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Enjoys 24 Hours Heroism From PDP & LP Until Yesterday by Vixlot: 4:05pm On Feb 05, 2023
NIGERIAisComedy:

Re: President Buhari Enjoys 24 Hours Heroism From PDP & LP Until Yesterday by Vixlot: 4:05pm On Feb 05, 2023
jom28gy:
You're post does not make sense or you don't know what you were posting,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Enjoys 24 Hours Heroism From PDP & LP Until Yesterday by DaddyCoool: 4:06pm On Feb 05, 2023
Softmirror:

IT DOESN'T MATTER. END OF STORY! GO AND VOTE PETER OBI WE WILL VOTE TINUBU. SIMPLE.

Ok, let's just reason like responsible citizens of this country who want the best for it, no insults or emotions, just reasoning.
So why doesn't it matter? What makes APC deserve re-election and what makes Tinubu the right person to succeed Buhari?
Re: President Buhari Enjoys 24 Hours Heroism From PDP & LP Until Yesterday by buhariguy(m): 4:07pm On Feb 05, 2023
NIGERIAisComedy:

you see your life,
Idiotic pigs don't know their obituary language
Re: President Buhari Enjoys 24 Hours Heroism From PDP & LP Until Yesterday by buhariguy(m): 4:09pm On Feb 05, 2023
DaddyCoool:

Ok, let's just reason like responsible citizens of this country who want the best for it, no insults or emotions, just reasoning.
So why doesn't it matter? What makes APC deserve re-election and what makes Tinubu the right person to succeed Buhari?
tinubu owns the idea behind apc manifestoes,
And he will implement his ideas,
Tinubu is the awolowo of our time
Re: President Buhari Enjoys 24 Hours Heroism From PDP & LP Until Yesterday by DaddyCoool: 4:12pm On Feb 05, 2023
buhariguy:
tinubu owns the idea behind apc manifestoes,
And he will implement his ideas,
Tinubu is the awolowo of our time

Once again, let's just reason like responsible citizens of this country who want the best for it since we have to live in it, no insults or emotions, just reasoning.
So why doesn't it matter that Tinubu is too old, sick, corrupt, druggie, with unknown background, and is of the same failed APC?
What makes APC deserve re-election and what makes Tinubu the right person to succeed Buhari?
Re: President Buhari Enjoys 24 Hours Heroism From PDP & LP Until Yesterday by DaddyCoool: 4:15pm On Feb 05, 2023
[quote author=Vixlot post=120658036][/quote]

Ok, let's just reason like responsible citizens of this country who want the best for it since we have to live in it, no insults or emotions, just reasoning.
So why doesn't it matter that Tinubu is too old, sick, corrupt, druggie, with unknown background, and is of the same failed APC?
What makes APC deserve re-election and what makes Tinubu the right person to succeed Buhari?
Re: President Buhari Enjoys 24 Hours Heroism From PDP & LP Until Yesterday by Softmirror: 4:18pm On Feb 05, 2023
DaddyCoool:

BECAUSE "he is old, sick, corrupt, druggie, with unknown background, and is of the same failed APC" I HAVE ANSWERED YOUR QUESTION MY BROTHER.
Re: President Buhari Enjoys 24 Hours Heroism From PDP & LP Until Yesterday by Okoroawusa: 4:18pm On Feb 05, 2023
Buhari knows how to press the mumu button of Obidient slaves.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Enjoys 24 Hours Heroism From PDP & LP Until Yesterday by DaddyCoool: 4:32pm On Feb 05, 2023
Softmirror:

BECAUSE "he is old, sick, corrupt, druggie, with unknown background, and is of the same failed APC" I HAVE ANSWERED YOUR MY BROTHER.

You indeed have. Enjoy your vote
Re: President Buhari Enjoys 24 Hours Heroism From PDP & LP Until Yesterday by ScamHunter: 4:41pm On Feb 05, 2023
He knows his endorsement will have the opposite effect. Tinubu is indeed finished.
Re: President Buhari Enjoys 24 Hours Heroism From PDP & LP Until Yesterday by buhariguy(m): 4:42pm On Feb 05, 2023
DaddyCoool:

Once again, let's just reason like responsible citizens of this country who want the best for it since we have to live in it, no insults or emotions, just reasoning.
I have explain to you the reason tinubu is the best,
You're still talking The drug stingy dealer who trade off his father for drugs, and whose prostitute wife is olumba olumba,
A man that save in pandora and allow anambra people to suffer without development.
Reason am well na.
We sane Nigerians can not elect such a goat
Re: President Buhari Enjoys 24 Hours Heroism From PDP & LP Until Yesterday by fohlarp: 4:50pm On Feb 05, 2023
Softmirror:

BECAUSE "he is old, sick, corrupt, druggie, with unknown background, and is of the same failed APC" I HAVE ANSWERED YOUR MY BROTHER.
n u knw dis
Re: President Buhari Enjoys 24 Hours Heroism From PDP & LP Until Yesterday by DaddyCoool: 4:51pm On Feb 05, 2023
buhariguy:
I have explain to you the reason tinubu is the best,
You're still talking The drug stingy dealer who trade off his father for drugs, and whose prostitute wife is olumba olumba,
A man that save in pandora and allow anambra people to suffer without development.
Reason am well na.
We sane Nigerians can not elect such a goat

No innuendos or name-calling please. Just honestly and politely answer the question in as much detail as you can. Here's the question again:

Re: President Buhari Enjoys 24 Hours Heroism From PDP & LP Until Yesterday by buhariguy(m): 5:02pm On Feb 05, 2023
DaddyCoool:

No innuendos or name-calling please. Just honestly and politely answer the question in as much detail as you can. Here's the question again:

go back to where I said tinubu is behind the apc manifestoes which he will implement
Re: President Buhari Enjoys 24 Hours Heroism From PDP & LP Until Yesterday by DaddyCoool: 5:46pm On Feb 05, 2023
buhariguy:
go back to where I said tinubu is behind the apc manifestoes which he will implement

Are you serious or you just being sarcastic. So you admit APC has failed, and now what we should do is elect the shady person behind their manifesto president??!!
Re: President Buhari Enjoys 24 Hours Heroism From PDP & LP Until Yesterday by QuotaSystem: 6:01pm On Feb 05, 2023
It was painful.
Re: President Buhari Enjoys 24 Hours Heroism From PDP & LP Until Yesterday by Softmirror: 6:10pm On Feb 05, 2023
DaddyCoool:

You indeed have. Enjoy your vote

THANK YOU

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: APC Plans To Drag Wike To Court For Lifting Tinubu Into A Car (Photo / Breaking: Tinubu Has Put Nigeria To Shame / Why Are APC Propagandists insinuating That rtually All Northerners Voted Tinubu?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.