Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,535 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Please How Do I Order Items From Aliexpress Since We Can't Use Master Card - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please How Do I Order Items From Aliexpress Since We Can't Use Master Card (403 Views)

I Need A Guide On How To Order Items On 1688.com / Order Items On Ebay And Let's Checkout For You - Jeroidng / Order Items From USA And Checkout At Good Rates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please How Do I Order Items From Aliexpress Since We Can't Use Master Card by steryj(m): 4:02pm On Feb 05, 2023
People is there any other way of ordering items from AliExpress? How does the new system the government have introduced work for you? I ordered an item on AliExpress first week of January, first it was confirmed and shipped but two weeks later I got a message that the item had been inbounded.
Up till now no money refunded and no items. Is it that the new policy has worked against it? Does it mean my master card is no longer working? Pls help!
Re: Please How Do I Order Items From Aliexpress Since We Can't Use Master Card by decub: 4:04pm On Feb 05, 2023
If the payment was successful, then you should get a replacement if the fund can't be refunded.

AliExpress has several alternative payment methods like Webmoney, I can remember paying with Webmoney in the past.
Re: Please How Do I Order Items From Aliexpress Since We Can't Use Master Card by steryj(m): 4:08pm On Feb 05, 2023
decub:
If the payment was successful, then you should get a replacement if the fund can't be refunded.

AliExpress has several alternative payment methods like Webmoney, I can remember paying with Webmoney in the past.
Please how do I go about the webmoney?
Re: Please How Do I Order Items From Aliexpress Since We Can't Use Master Card by letitrainnow(m): 4:14pm On Feb 05, 2023
You can download chipper cash app and use their virtual card.
Re: Please How Do I Order Items From Aliexpress Since We Can't Use Master Card by decub: 4:38pm On Feb 05, 2023
steryj:
Please how do I go about the webmoney?
I decided to check out the page so I could send you a screenshot and also walk you through on how to make payment using Webmoney only to notice most other payment methods have been removed from their page.

It means a lot of things have changed for them lately.

However, Webmoney can be gotten when you run a search on Google (I used to know of truexgold, naira4dollar, onenaira etc- in fact, most of those who sell perfect money should).

You can also get it with some vendors around Ikeja (computer village), Bodija in Ibadan. You might need to confirm if they are still in the business.

(1) (Reply)

Dollar To Naira Exchange Rate Today (wed. Mar. 15, 2023) / I Almost Lost My Job Playing Messiah For My Colleagues! / We're Dead Battery Buyer In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.