Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,581 members, 7,837,195 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Goodluck Jonathan And Akpabio - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Goodluck Jonathan And Akpabio (43476 Views)

Peter Obi Receives Jonathan And Wife Patience In His House (photos) / Jonathan And Obasanjo Snub Akpabio At Timi Alaibe's Daughter's Wedding (Photo) / Senators Saraki And Akpabio Clash Over Seating Arrangement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Goodluck Jonathan And Akpabio by Nobody: 4:51pm On Feb 05, 2023
grin
Re: Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Goodluck Jonathan And Akpabio by Tokskob2008: 4:52pm On Feb 05, 2023
God1000:
Good, I don't know what Good luck Jonathan will be thinking about this APC government now.

He was severely criticized and ousted from power, APC campaigned against him on insecurity and bad economy

What has changed since 2015? Today the economy is in dire straits with unprecedented insecurity in different forms.

No gasoline
No light
No food
Unemployment rate is at the highest level
Endless carnage
Currency crisis etc

If PDP isn't a useless party, right now would have been a perfect time to do what APC did to them in 2015 but then again both parties are filled with the same old and recycled thieves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Goodluck Jonathan And Akpabio by Bigchristo: 4:52pm On Feb 05, 2023
SmartPolician:
Peter Obi was so outstanding that Goodluck Jonathan wanted to work with him in Abuja even though he belonged to another party.

Sane Nigerians, we must not miss voting for Peter Obi!
Good Luck Jonathan is an intellect he sees potential in Peter Obi despite him being in APGA by then but you see some Nigerians donโ€™t think at all they allow sentiment get the best of their thinking

Today theyโ€™re shouting second Niger bridge that was the initiative of GEJ n Peter Obi

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Goodluck Jonathan And Akpabio by Nobody: 4:53pm On Feb 05, 2023
Dear Nairaland Political Enthusiasts:

Are we in the season of irrelevant throwback photos? With the burning issues of pressing concerns plaguing our all-round existence as an embattled people, should we be more concerned about old and irrelevant group photos displaying politicians?

Can we all just come together and decide to have sense?! First it was Lhordspy with a photo of Bola Tinubu having amala with Bishop Adeboye, now this!

Smh... sad

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Goodluck Jonathan And Akpabio by Lionmachala(m): 4:53pm On Feb 05, 2023
sorji4:
How time fly. Gej Nigeria miss you

โœ…๐Ÿ™‹
Re: Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Goodluck Jonathan And Akpabio by FashionCookie(f): 4:53pm On Feb 05, 2023
Abeg I no wan talk wetin dey my mind...lol
Re: Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Goodluck Jonathan And Akpabio by Soulsymbol99: 5:00pm On Feb 05, 2023
Obi been dey gym ooo grin
Re: Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Goodluck Jonathan And Akpabio by Moventist: 5:03pm On Feb 05, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:

The election permutation outcome

Figures in 'K'

Re: Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Goodluck Jonathan And Akpabio by letitrainnow(m): 5:03pm On Feb 05, 2023
This is not too long
Re: Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Goodluck Jonathan And Akpabio by amuwo1980: 5:05pm On Feb 05, 2023
Thinkam:
If you vote Tinubu, you will miss buhari

I promise you
I swear on God
Re: Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Goodluck Jonathan And Akpabio by tyinfinity: 5:08pm On Feb 05, 2023
Obi is old in that picture.he should be retiring in Agulu by now
Re: Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Goodluck Jonathan And Akpabio by Robertgreene1(m): 5:14pm On Feb 05, 2023
Interesting..
Re: Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Goodluck Jonathan And Akpabio by Rubeshi(m): 5:16pm On Feb 05, 2023
Thinkam:
If you vote Tinubu, you will miss buhari

I promise you
I tell you . Buhari will be like saint
Re: Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Goodluck Jonathan And Akpabio by Tayorshd2(m): 5:16pm On Feb 05, 2023
God1000:
Good, I don't know what Good luck Jonathan will be thinking about this APC government now.

He was severely criticized and ousted from power, APC campaigned against him on insecurity and bad economy

What has changed since 2015? Today the economy is in worst dire straits with unprecedented insecurity in different forms.

No gasoline
No light
No food
Endless carnage
Currency crisis etc

Nothing is working at the moment

Where are we headed?

We are heading to Lagos bro JAGANAN all the way
Re: Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Goodluck Jonathan And Akpabio by Nobody: 5:16pm On Feb 05, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:

Two presidents in the picture cheesy
Re: Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Goodluck Jonathan And Akpabio by RichAbujaGuy: 5:16pm On Feb 05, 2023
God1000:

What has changed since 2015? Today the economy is in worst dire straits with unprecedented insecurity in different forms.

No gasoline
No light
No food
Endless carnage
Currency crisis etc

Where are we headed?

Both GEJ and Madame (hotels chain owner) Peace โœŒ enjoy maximum peace in dere lives these days. ๐Ÿ˜‰
Re: Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Goodluck Jonathan And Akpabio by onuman: 5:17pm On Feb 05, 2023
God1000:

No gasoline
No light
No food
Endless carnage
Currency crisis etc

Where are we headed?

More than 90% of campaign that APC used to oust Goodluck Jonathan from office, were lies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Goodluck Jonathan And Akpabio by Robertgreene1(m): 5:18pm On Feb 05, 2023
Interesting...But Obi really fall my hand by supporting d naira redesign policy that's been causing untold hardship for d poor masses
I thought he was different but now I know better...
Re: Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Goodluck Jonathan And Akpabio by bekpo(m): 5:22pm On Feb 05, 2023
Sheistoopretty:
God bless Peter Datti Gringory OBi Baba-Ahmed kiss kiss kiss

R u serious?
Re: Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Goodluck Jonathan And Akpabio by steeltrust: 5:22pm On Feb 05, 2023
God1000:

No gasoline
No light
No food
Endless carnage
Currency crisis etc

Where are we headed?

you where all deceived in voting a failure such as buhari

I was in benin in 2015 when the whole thing started

I told them buhari will be the greatest mistake Nigeria will ever make but no body listen to me
Even here on nairaland and now they want to bring in another disaster called thieftinubu

Watin concern me
Highest if Nigeria too tough i jakpa straight up

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Goodluck Jonathan And Akpabio by God1000(m): 5:23pm On Feb 05, 2023
onuman:

More than 90% of campaign that APC used to oust Goodluck Jonathan from office, were lies.
you are absolutely right
Re: Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Goodluck Jonathan And Akpabio by IbileIfe: 5:24pm On Feb 05, 2023
God1000:

No gasoline
No light
No food
Endless carnage
Currency crisis etc

Where are we headed?

Stop whining.
Brilliant, intelligent and smart Nigerians are already offering solutions to the liquidity problem.
A Nigerian who is close to Iyinoluwa Aboyeji, co-founder of Andela and Flutterwave has already come up with PayFast fintech app for borrowing, lending, buying and selling and will end the exorbitant fees of POS vendors and loan sharks in Nigeria.

Three Nigerian startups have been confirmed as participants in the W23 batch of the renowned Silicon Valley-based Y Combinator accelerator, banking US$500,000 in funding among other benefits.

Of the first 85 startups revealed for its W23 batch, three are from Africa โ€“ all Nigerian. They are Waza, a B2B payments infrastructure that provides the rails for global payments and intra-Africa trade; Shekel Mobility, a simplified finance and operations platform for auto-dealers, and Bujeti, an end-to-end expense management and budgeting platform.

Start-ups in Nigeria and other African countries raised $5.4bn, according to a new report by Briter Bridges.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Goodluck Jonathan And Akpabio by Kennyfancy(m): 5:24pm On Feb 05, 2023
igbotormentor:
Ok
so you even know that Obi is more competent than the others
Re: Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Goodluck Jonathan And Akpabio by 9ino(m): 5:25pm On Feb 05, 2023
For you to beat bad guys you have to be one of them and know their weak points
igbotormentor:
Ok
Re: Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Goodluck Jonathan And Akpabio by Mitsurugi(m): 5:26pm On Feb 05, 2023
igbotormentor:
Your mother is where you kept her

Uncouth... but that's why you are an urchin.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Goodluck Jonathan And Akpabio by Bayyajidda(m): 5:29pm On Feb 05, 2023
adioolayi:
The man Obi is no way different from the old order..

Vote 'Yele Sowore of AAC for President

Dey play, just dey play, you hear?
Re: Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Goodluck Jonathan And Akpabio by Slurity(m): 5:39pm On Feb 05, 2023
sorji4:
How time fly. Gej Nigeria miss you

Your Business Need a Logo

We will Design a Professional Company Logo or Letterhead for your Business for 2K Only

Pay on Delivery

Drop us your Company Name here
https://forms.gle/K673ee3vtdg5Qt7d9
Nigerians don't even knows real problem of Nigeria. Gej is the worst Predent Nigeria ever have. Nigeria will soon miss Buhari too if Obi mistakenly win. Mark my words.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Goodluck Jonathan And Akpabio by masui(m): 5:40pm On Feb 05, 2023
I can see that Akpabio was pregnant with Akwa Ibom state allocation.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Real Warri (with Pictures) / 'I Will Get You' โ€” El-Rufai Threatens Paul Enenche Over Hate Speech / Okowa: I Am An Igbo Man, Can't Be Counted Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.