Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,398 members, 7,822,836 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Why Atiku Will Win 2023 Presidential Election Clearly - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Atiku Will Win 2023 Presidential Election Clearly (452 Views)

The Prophet That Saw 2023 Election Clearly / Falz To Buhari: You Clearly Know Nothing About Respecting The Will Of The People / Throwback: Why Atiku Will Lose The Core North - OPINION (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Atiku Will Win 2023 Presidential Election Clearly by Odingo1: 5:22pm On Feb 05, 2023
The north vote along tribal and religious lines and this is how the result will look like after the election.

North East- Atiku

North West- Atiku

North Central- Atiku

South South- Shared between Obi, Atiku and Tinubu

South West- Tinubu won with small margin, some percentage of votes go Obi and Atiku.

South East- Obi

Atiku won and will declared winner after 25th February 2023 election.

Note I am not a politician neither do I support Atiku. I prefer Obi to win but unfortunately the northerners vote along tribal and religious ground. Obi is the best candidate.

2 Likes

Re: Why Atiku Will Win 2023 Presidential Election Clearly by press9jatv: 5:28pm On Feb 05, 2023
Atiku Abubakar wins February 25th presidential poll. Atiku Abubakar time to rule Nigeria has come. Congratulations 🎉 to you and Pdp in advance.

1 Like

Re: Why Atiku Will Win 2023 Presidential Election Clearly by Truthisunique2: 5:32pm On Feb 05, 2023
Please o, we don't do bragging online

Let those sharing regions online be sharing it

The latest now is tinubu and obi are jittery of run off
Re: Why Atiku Will Win 2023 Presidential Election Clearly by nameo: 5:39pm On Feb 05, 2023
Ist, Atiku will not and cannot win NC. Even Tinubu will do better in NC than Atiku. Obi will win NC.

Atiku might likely win NE and NW but the net votes will be meaningless cos Tinubu and Kwankawaso, as well as even Obi, will drag and share the votes from those 2 zones together.

Obi will clear the SE with block votes; he will win the clear majority in the SS; and come out a clear 2nd in the SW in addition to likely winning Lagos slightly, a state that is almost 40% of the entire SW(Tinubu will win this zone tho). Obi will also FCT.

Obi is the man with the clearest chance of getting the highest number of votes in this election. The only thing left is to get the required 25% in 24 states(and the momentum towards that is currently satisfactory).
Re: Why Atiku Will Win 2023 Presidential Election Clearly by Xscape1993(m): 5:42pm On Feb 05, 2023
Odingo1:
The north vote along tribal and religious lines and this is how the result will look like after the election.

North East- Atiku

North West- Atiku

North Central- Atiku

South South- Shared between Obi, Atiku and Tinubu

South West- Tinubu won with small margin, some percentage of votes go Obi and Atiku.

South East- Obi

Atiku won and will declared winner after 25th February 2023 election.

Note I am not a politician neither do I support Atiku. I prefer Obi to win but unfortunately the northerners vote along tribal and religious ground. Obi is the best candidate.
I wished I could change this.....
Re: Why Atiku Will Win 2023 Presidential Election Clearly by Odingo1: 5:45pm On Feb 05, 2023
nameo:
Ist, Atiku will not and cannot win NC. Even Tinubu will do better in NC than Atiku. Obi will win NC.

Atiku might likely win NE and NW but the net votes will be meaningless cos Tinubu and Kwankawaso, as well as even Obi, will drag and share the votes from those 2 zones together.

Obi will clear the SE with block votes; he will win the clear majority in the SS; and come out a clear 2nd in the SW in addition to likely winning Lagos slightly, a state that is almost 40% of the entire SW(Tinubu will win this zone tho). Obi will also FCT.

Obi is the man with the clearest chance of getting the highest number of votes in this election. The only thing left is to get the required 25% in 24 states(and the momentum towards that is currently satisfactory).

North Central will shock you, Taraba, Jos area, Bauchi, Niger even Benue will be lock down for Atiku.

Obi may come 2nd slightly above Tinubu or 3rd below Tinubu.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Endsars, Banditry, Tinubu Was Quiet, Now He Wants You To Kill PMB / Election: Struggle For Southern Presidency Must Not Fail – Akeredolu / Onyeka Onwenu Speaks On Nigeria’s Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.