Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,416 members, 7,830,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 06/02/2023 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 06/02/2023 (188 Views)

RCCG Special Divine Encounter Programme(feb. 06/02/2018) DAY 2 / Rccg Fasting And Prayer(06/02/2018) Day 27 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 06/02/18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 06/02/2023 by dallyemmy: 5:28pm On Feb 05, 2023
OPEN HEAVENS DEVOTIONAL

DATE: MONDAY FEBRUARY 6TH 2023

THEME: TRUE PROTECTION

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 06/02/2023
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 06/02/2023 by dallyemmy: 5:30pm On Feb 05, 2023
Lord Jesus, I come to You with a deeply repentant heart, please, forgive me all my sins. I surrender my life to you, today, and, I accept You, as my personal Lord and Saviour. Please, come into my life and save my soul from eternal destruction in hell fire. In Jesus' name, I pray
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 06/02/2023 by dallyemmy: 8:51am On Feb 06, 2023
Prayer Points on Today’s Open Heavens: (Monday, February 6, 2023 - True Protection

Prayer Points

1.I worship and adore You, my Father, for, You're the Most High, and at the mention of Your name, every knee must bow.

2.Father, You're the Almighty; You're mightier than the mightiest; thank You for Your promise never to leave nor forsake me.

3.Thank You, Father, for Your protection, from the day of my birth, till now; it is by Your grace.

4.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me; let Your mercy prevail over
judgement of sin in my life, in Jesus name.

5.Father, arise, and frustrate every plan of the devil to steal, to kill and to destroy, in my life, in Jesus name.

6.Father, please, admit me into Your secret place, and let me abide under Your protective shadow, forever, in Jesus name.

7.Father, please, give me the grace to spend quality time in Your presence, daily, in Jesus name.

8.Father, please, deliver me from the snare of the fowler and from the noisome pestilence, in Jesus name.

9.Father, please, let me abide in Your secret place, forever, in Jesus name.

10.Father, bless your son, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye; and, bless his ministry, home, and family (biological and spiritual), forever, in Jesus name.

11.Father, bless Your son that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus name.

12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)

14.In Jesus name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)

15.Thank You Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).

#GodBlessOurNation
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 06/02/2023 by dallyemmy: 2:16pm On Feb 06, 2023
DAY 27: MON 6TH FEB
UNEMPLOYMENT
BIBLE TEXT(S): Deut 28:12, Prov 6:6-11

Unemployment is one of the major problems we have in Several Nations of the
World, many students graduate from school with the hope of getting a good job
but are often disappointed and frustrated. People want to work but can’t find any
job. Those employed or running a business are not doing well, nothing to show
that you are gainfully employed.

PRAYER POINTS:
1. Let us thank God for being alive, only the living can work.
2. Lord arise deliver our people from every power wasting opportunity in their lives.
3. Oh Lord open my eyes and show me the secrets to make wealth, in Jesus name.
4. Father I refuse to serve those that are supposed to be serving me, in Jesus name.
5. Father connect me to those that can lift me up, in Jesus name.
6. You raised kingmakers for Uzziah, Oh Lord raise king makers for me and my family (children name) in Jesus name.
7. Lord let every power making it difficult for me to get a good job be disgraced out of my life in Jesus name.
8. Father I ask for a supernatural divine connection that is bigger than my age, my family’s name, my qualification, in Jesus name.
9. You devil, in the name of Jesus, loose your grip over my career, destiny, business, academics, qualifications in Jesus name.
10.Lord I refuse to be disqualified when I apply for any job in Jesus name.
11.Father, let your favour single me out for miraculous employment in Jesus name
12.Holy Spirit, help me to remember all I have known at the interviews in Jesus name.
13.Holy Spirit, let my appearance, presentations etc., work for my favour in Jesus name.
14.Holy Spirit guide me to be well equipped for that good job you have reserved for me in Jesus name.
15.Father, as you helped Joseph in the presence of Pharaoh, help me in the presence of my employer in Jesus name
DAY 28

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Do These Spiritual Remedy, If You Don't Have A Job Or Can't Account For Ur Money / (9). Overcoming Activities Of Witchcraft In Dreams. / God Bless You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.