Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,485 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Breaking: My Prayer Is For God To Disgrace Tinubu, Aregbesola Re-echoes Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: My Prayer Is For God To Disgrace Tinubu, Aregbesola Re-echoes Today (4627 Views)

They Are Frustrating Moves To Reconcile Me With Tinubu, Aregbesola Cries Out / Tinubu, Aregbesola, Police Minister, Paramilitary Chiefs Meet In Lagos/ Pictures / Tinubu, Aregbesola And South West Politics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: My Prayer Is For God To Disgrace Tinubu, Aregbesola Re-echoes Today by Nobody: 6:23pm On Feb 05, 2023
Tinubu is gone.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: My Prayer Is For God To Disgrace Tinubu, Aregbesola Re-echoes Today by Xscape1993(m): 6:24pm On Feb 05, 2023
The disgrace is just in few weeks from now. The founder of agberos in Nigeria and the drug landlord of Africa will see real disgrace since he has refused to respect his old age.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking: My Prayer Is For God To Disgrace Tinubu, Aregbesola Re-echoes Today by Pwettylinda(f): 6:25pm On Feb 05, 2023
Thiefnubuu will striped, ripped and disgraced

☹️☹️☹️ Since the old drug lord no wan respect himself

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: My Prayer Is For God To Disgrace Tinubu, Aregbesola Re-echoes Today by Nobody: 6:48pm On Feb 05, 2023
Pwettylinda:
Thiefnubuu will striped, ripped and disgraced

☹️☹️☹️ Since the old drug lord no wan respect himself
Seriously

1 Like

Re: Breaking: My Prayer Is For God To Disgrace Tinubu, Aregbesola Re-echoes Today by stevnwigw1: 6:48pm On Feb 05, 2023
Noted
Re: Breaking: My Prayer Is For God To Disgrace Tinubu, Aregbesola Re-echoes Today by SaiOba: 6:57pm On Feb 05, 2023
Tinubu will be discharged and rubbished come feBuhari 25th. The ONLY he can save himself from the embarrassment is to step down for Peter Obi.
Shekina

Vote Wisely Nigerians.. Aso Rock is NOT a retirement home. The nonsense MUST stop. We need to get this great country working again.

Vote competence, Vote in a President with good mental health.

Vote Peter Obi
Vote LP Labour Party.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking: My Prayer Is For God To Disgrace Tinubu, Aregbesola Re-echoes Today by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 6:58pm On Feb 05, 2023
God knows the best for us.
Re: Breaking: My Prayer Is For God To Disgrace Tinubu, Aregbesola Re-echoes Today by Softmirror: 6:59pm On Feb 05, 2023
grin ADELEKE!!!

6 Likes

Re: Breaking: My Prayer Is For God To Disgrace Tinubu, Aregbesola Re-echoes Today by gebest: 7:04pm On Feb 05, 2023
North4Obi23:
Tinubu is gone.
this is an old news of a year ago nah.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: My Prayer Is For God To Disgrace Tinubu, Aregbesola Re-echoes Today by QuotaSystem: 7:13pm On Feb 05, 2023
gebest:

They’re gradually losing it 😂

Just grab your popcorn.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: My Prayer Is For God To Disgrace Tinubu, Aregbesola Re-echoes Today by Nobody: 7:18pm On Feb 05, 2023
gebest:
I hope it's not Fake News?
Re: Breaking: My Prayer Is For God To Disgrace Tinubu, Aregbesola Re-echoes Today by Ofunaofu: 7:53pm On Feb 05, 2023
Tinubu will be disgraced

1 Like

Re: Breaking: My Prayer Is For God To Disgrace Tinubu, Aregbesola Re-echoes Today by iLoveYouToo(m): 8:11pm On Feb 05, 2023
…says the one who was elevated by Tinubu; such is life

4 Likes

Re: Breaking: My Prayer Is For God To Disgrace Tinubu, Aregbesola Re-echoes Today by seunmsg(m): 8:38pm On Feb 05, 2023
Old and outdated news as usual from delusional Igbos. Aregbesola is now begging Tinubu for reconciliation.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: My Prayer Is For God To Disgrace Tinubu, Aregbesola Re-echoes Today by Nobody: 8:46pm On Feb 05, 2023
seunmsg:
Old and outdated news as usual from delusional Igbos. Aregbesola is now begging Tinubu for reconciliation.

Idawole awon urchins ti ja si asan.

God will disgrace APC

6 Likes

Re: Breaking: My Prayer Is For God To Disgrace Tinubu, Aregbesola Re-echoes Today by Nobody: 8:49pm On Feb 05, 2023
Tinubu have caused some igbos more pain than they can bear, they attack people unprovoked. God bless jagaban the incoming president of the federal republic of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Breaking: My Prayer Is For God To Disgrace Tinubu, Aregbesola Re-echoes Today by James91: 8:59pm On Feb 05, 2023
See them

Re: Breaking: My Prayer Is For God To Disgrace Tinubu, Aregbesola Re-echoes Today by franchasng: 9:44pm On Feb 05, 2023
igbotormentor:
Tinubu have caused some igbos more pain than they can bear, they attack people unprovoked. God bless jagaban the incoming president of the federal republic of Nigeria
Foolish boy, Peter Obi supporters are calling Tinubu out by quoting what your fellow Yoruba man said about Tinubu, instead of you to call out Peter Obi in response, the only thing your slow brain could think of is to attack the whole Igbos yet you scratched face monkeys will be the first to scream tribalism.

When Peter Obi supporters attack Tinubu, attack Peter Obi back and leave Igbos out of it. Tinubu does not represent the whole of Yorubas neither does Peter Obi represent the whole of Igbos.

When will you urchins have sense and stop being foolish?
Re: Breaking: My Prayer Is For God To Disgrace Tinubu, Aregbesola Re-echoes Today by Nobody: 9:49pm On Feb 05, 2023
franchasng:
Foolish boy, Peter Obi supporters are calling Tinubu out by quoting what your fellow Yoruba man said about Tinubu, instead of you to call out Peter Obi in response, the only thing your slow brain could think of is to attack the whole Igbos yet you scratched face monkeys will be the first to scream tribalism.

When Peter Obi supporters attack Tinubu, attack Peter Obi back and leave Igbos out of it. Tinubu does not represent the whole of Yorubas neither does Peter Obi represent the whole of Igbos.

must you show your parental deficiencies and unconsolable grieves

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: My Prayer Is For God To Disgrace Tinubu, Aregbesola Re-echoes Today by Zelenskyy(m): 9:55pm On Feb 05, 2023
Old News
Re: Breaking: My Prayer Is For God To Disgrace Tinubu, Aregbesola Re-echoes Today by 00FFT00(m): 9:58pm On Feb 05, 2023
gebest:

Still valid and relevant.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: My Prayer Is For God To Disgrace Tinubu, Aregbesola Re-echoes Today by techWriter3: 10:13pm On Feb 05, 2023
…thinks the three who was elevated by politician ; such is life
Re: Breaking: My Prayer Is For God To Disgrace Tinubu, Aregbesola Re-echoes Today by Houseofglam7(f): 10:52pm On Feb 05, 2023
🤐🤐🤐
Re: Breaking: My Prayer Is For God To Disgrace Tinubu, Aregbesola Re-echoes Today by asanausana91: 10:54pm On Feb 05, 2023
gebest:
does that that Change anything?
Re: Breaking: My Prayer Is For God To Disgrace Tinubu, Aregbesola Re-echoes Today by Obakoolex(m): 10:54pm On Feb 05, 2023
franchasng:
He said some Igbos or can't you read

Re: Breaking: My Prayer Is For God To Disgrace Tinubu, Aregbesola Re-echoes Today by PrinceOfLagos: 10:55pm On Feb 05, 2023
Tinubu is already being disgraced and rejected all around the country

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Last! Ojukwu, Ex-biafran Soldiers Get Pension 41 Years After / Black Sunday For Nigerians In London As Immigration Nabs Illegal Immigrants / Senate Will Support Death Penalty For Oil-thieves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.