Stats: 3,156,190 members, 7,829,261 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Igbo Muslims Declare Support For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Muslims Declare Support For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (1178 Views)

Yoruba Muslims Declare Support For Mr Peter Obi / Igbo Muslims Declare Support For Tinubu. / Lagos State Government Organised Welcome Party For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (photos) (2) (3) (4)

Igbo Muslims Declare Support For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu by cocolacec(m): 8:26pm On Feb 05, 2023
The Igbo Muslim association of Nigeria hereby declare our unflinching support for our brother,father,leader as the next President of Federal Republic of Nigeria.
A vote for Asiwaju is a vote for progress,stability,unity and development.

Re: Igbo Muslims Declare Support For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu by KingOfBoyz1(m): 8:29pm On Feb 05, 2023
Werey re ooo
Re: Igbo Muslims Declare Support For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 8:30pm On Feb 05, 2023
cocolacec:
The Ogbo Muslim association of Nigeria herby declare our unflinching support for our brother,father,leader as the next President of Federal Republic of Nigeria.

FAKE NEWS
Re: Igbo Muslims Declare Support For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu by Nobody: 8:31pm On Feb 05, 2023
Alright

Re: Igbo Muslims Declare Support For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu by Karemarealty288(m): 8:33pm On Feb 05, 2023
Even if its true, they want to collect their own share...abi Tinubu dey install cctv camera for thumb?

Re: Igbo Muslims Declare Support For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu by KingsCity: 8:34pm On Feb 05, 2023
Igbo are Christians

No Muslims

Re: Igbo Muslims Declare Support For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu by daygee12: 8:42pm On Feb 05, 2023
KingsCity:
Igbo are Christians

No Muslims

Since igbos are non Muslims how do u expect Obi to strike a balance between the Christians and Muslims.

Re: Igbo Muslims Declare Support For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu by cocolacec(m): 8:50pm On Feb 05, 2023
KingsCity:
Igbo are Christians

No Muslims
Liar

Re: Igbo Muslims Declare Support For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu by James91: 8:57pm On Feb 05, 2023
We know their plan

Re: Igbo Muslims Declare Support For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu by Tinububalls: 9:05pm On Feb 05, 2023
I have spent most of my life in the east, Igbo Muslims aren't up to 500 in number.

Re: Igbo Muslims Declare Support For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu by Ennoloa: 9:09pm On Feb 05, 2023
SE Muslims are not up to 200k from the 5 SE states
There are lot of Atheist than Muslims self
Re: Igbo Muslims Declare Support For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu by Naijanascam: 9:10pm On Feb 05, 2023
IGBO muslims wants to collect their own share of the Bullion Vans that miss road... grin

Chaii this cash out season sweet walahi

Re: Igbo Muslims Declare Support For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu by updatechange(m): 9:10pm On Feb 05, 2023
Naijanascam:
IGBO muslims wants to collect their own share of the Bullion Vans that miss road... grin

Chaii this cash out season sweet walahi

Source
Re: Igbo Muslims Declare Support For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu by Naijanascam: 9:16pm On Feb 05, 2023
updatechange:

Source

Ask the OP about the source
Re: Igbo Muslims Declare Support For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu by TheNiceGuy(m): 9:22pm On Feb 05, 2023
I Njoku Abdullah Emeka, Igbo Muslim from Agulu, Anambra State declare support for Tinubu's presidency.

He has the capacity and capability to move Nigeria forward.

I urge my fellow Igbo Muslim brothers, Alhaj Malory and Malam Beardedmeatr to do thesame and shun Ethnocentrism

Re: Igbo Muslims Declare Support For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu by TheNiceGuy(m): 9:23pm On Feb 05, 2023
Shut up.

I'm Igbo and a Muslim.
KingsCity:
Igbo are Christians

No Muslims

Re: Igbo Muslims Declare Support For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu by BeardedmeatR(m): 9:47pm On Feb 05, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
I Njoku Abdullah Emeka, Igbo Muslim from Agulu, Anambra State declare support for Tinubu's presidency.

I urge my fellow Igbo Muslim brothers, Alhaj Malory and Malam Beardedmeatr to do thesame and shun Ethnocentrism
Shun ethnocentrism??
Igbo mooslims are also part of the negligible 5%.

If only you knew what you know now.
Re: Igbo Muslims Declare Support For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu by Malory: 9:49pm On Feb 05, 2023
TheNiceGuy:

Just shut up you terrorist Yoruba nation agitator.

Re: Igbo Muslims Declare Support For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 9:54pm On Feb 05, 2023
daygee12:

Since no Igbo in Muslim how do u expect Obi strike balance between the Christians and Muslims.

Go and ask your wretched father.
Re: Igbo Muslims Declare Support For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu by BeardedmeatR(m): 9:57pm On Feb 05, 2023
cocolacec:
The Igbo Muslim association of Nigeria herby declare our unflinching support for our brother,father,leader as the next President of Federal Republic of Nigeria.
5% support. Leemao 😝

Re: Igbo Muslims Declare Support For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 9:59pm On Feb 05, 2023
ANY IJAW MAN OR NIGER DELTAN MAN SUPPORTING TINUBU IS A CURSE TO HIMSELF, HIS FAMILY AND THAT REGION AS A WHOLE.

HAVE NIGER DELTA FORGOTTEN WHAT TINUBU, APC AND YORUBAS DID TO GOODLUCK JONATHAN THEIR SON?

IT WAS IGBOS THAT STOOD BY JONATHAN.

JUST LOOK AT WHAT TINUBU DID TO A NIGE DELTA MAN, WILL YOU VOTE FOR THE MAN WHO DID THIS TO YOUR BROTHER?

Re: Igbo Muslims Declare Support For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu by BeardedmeatR(m): 10:00pm On Feb 05, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
Shut up.

I'm Igbo and a Muslim.
Igbo mooslims are bloody pretenders grin

Even a Yoruba mooslim like Tinubu is not good enough 😄
Re: Igbo Muslims Declare Support For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu by Winnersunited: 10:27pm On Feb 05, 2023
daygee12:

Since no Igbo in Muslim how do u expect Obi strike balance between the Christians and Muslims.
He will strike the balance with the help of his V.P. That's why he is there, and Datti is competent.
Re: Igbo Muslims Declare Support For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu by gidgiddy: 10:29pm On Feb 05, 2023
cocolacec:
The Igbo Muslim association of Nigeria herby declare our unflinching support for our brother,father,leader as the next President of Federal Republic of Nigeria.

I dont know what sort of support they can give him since there are not up to 100 Igbo Muslims world wide
Re: Igbo Muslims Declare Support For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu by sapele914(m): 10:29pm On Feb 05, 2023
KingsCity:
Igbo are Christians

No Muslims
Christians since when, I thought you peeps were Jewish?
Re: Igbo Muslims Declare Support For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu by sapele914(m): 10:30pm On Feb 05, 2023
gidgiddy:

I dont know what sort of support they can give him since there are not up to 100 Igbo Muslims world wide
Even if all the igbos in the world votes go for Peter Obi, he still win not win the general election.

If other tribes start to gather themselves, you & them will start your wailing of marginalization.

For you, other tribes should just sit back & allow your selected imposition?
Re: Igbo Muslims Declare Support For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu by gidgiddy: 10:36pm On Feb 05, 2023
sapele914:
Even if all the igbos in the world votes go for Peter Obi, he still win not win the general election.

If other tribes start to gather themselves, you & them will start your wailing of marginalization.

Other tribes should just sit back & allow you win?

In 1999, Yorubas did not vote for their brother Obasanjo, but he still won

Even if no Igbo votes Peter Obi, he will still be President if the majority of Nigerians say he will be
Re: Igbo Muslims Declare Support For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu by daygee12: 10:48pm On Feb 05, 2023
CYBERSOLDIERSre:

Go and ask your wretched father.

Ur entire region no kuku get respect for una Papa. That's the reason war nearly kill ur entire generation
Re: Igbo Muslims Declare Support For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu by techWriter3: 2:12am On Feb 06, 2023
Nigerians they somebody No somebody

Well, Check my profile if you need help with your personal statement, thesis, statement of purpose, dissertation, or assignment.
Re: Igbo Muslims Declare Support For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu by Abelai: 2:14am On Feb 06, 2023
cocolacec:

l
Re: Igbo Muslims Declare Support For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu by EmekaA125(m): 4:07am On Feb 06, 2023
TheNiceGuy:

Fake Media.

Re: Igbo Muslims Declare Support For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu by EmekaA125(m): 4:09am On Feb 06, 2023
Are these Igbo Muslims invincible?? Can't they be seen because I have never set my eyes on any Muslim from SouthEast extraction. I mean an Igbo man or woman professing Islam.

Apostle Johnson Suleiman Told His Members To Vote For Peter Obi / NESG Presidential Candidates Dialogue Session: The Results / Atiku Beats Tinubu In Eungu Pu

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64