Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,677 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Yorubas Now Voicing To Vote Tinubu Online - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yorubas Now Voicing To Vote Tinubu Online (2495 Views)

The Yorubas Now Control 2 Of The Largest Economy In Africa / Do Yorubas Now Agree That Power Can Be Given Not Taken? / Leader Of Yoruba Nation: "Yorubas Now Like Slaves" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yorubas Now Voicing To Vote Tinubu Online by Exclusive101: 10:38pm On Feb 05, 2023
Yorubas are no long hiding but speaking out on chosing to vote Tinubu as the right candidate to lead Nigeria.

See attached, even on Tundeednut page the push back is now in full swing. I told foolish ipob Igbo insulting Yorubas the insult will online alienate Yorubas from supporting the Pandora criminal but they think they overwise.

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Yorubas Now Voicing To Vote Tinubu Online by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 10:40pm On Feb 05, 2023
Exclusive101:
Yorubas are no long hiding but speaking out on chosing to vote Tinubu as the right candidate to lead Nigeria.

See attached, even on Tundeednut page the push back is now in full swing. I told foolish ipob Igbo insulting Yorubas the insult will online alienate Yorubas from supporting the Pandora criminal but they think they overwise.

FAKE NEWS

APC with their fake, lying propaganda will gather the comments of few Tinubu supporters and be posting to represent Yorubas.
The lies of APC is coming to an end.

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Yorubas Now Voicing To Vote Tinubu Online by Adedapo57: 10:41pm On Feb 05, 2023
Donโ€™t tell me you now believe in online polls.
Peter Obi is your president

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yorubas Now Voicing To Vote Tinubu Online by PointZerom: 10:46pm On Feb 05, 2023
To unmask Tinubu's failure as Lagos State governor you must first of all list Fashola Ambode and Sanwolu's achievements. Your eyes will be opened to the fact that blue line bla..bla..bla was to save face.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yorubas Now Voicing To Vote Tinubu Online by naijapikin2(m): 10:49pm On Feb 05, 2023
Yes the clueless ones.

The ones that are tired of apc and this scam of a government will jejely waka and vote for peter obi.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Now Voicing To Vote Tinubu Online by Nobody: 10:52pm On Feb 05, 2023
Igbo people think they can bully and blackmail Nigerians to vote Peter Obi, even macaroni that posted something against Tinubu was forced to delete it after heavy backslashes

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Yorubas Now Voicing To Vote Tinubu Online by PointZerom: 10:55pm On Feb 05, 2023
igbotormentor:
Igbo people think they can bully and blackmail Nigerians to vote Peter Obi, even macaroni that posted something against Tinubu was forced to delete it after heavy backslashes

Are you not ashamed to tell people that Tinubu APC will deliver NIGERIA from Buhari APC?

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yorubas Now Voicing To Vote Tinubu Online by Exclusive101: 10:56pm On Feb 05, 2023
I told them this all the time on NL they think Yorubas are Ibibio. Igbos that can't take ikwerre or Delta Igbo want to tame almighty Yoruba.

igbotormentor:

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yorubas Now Voicing To Vote Tinubu Online by Highways: 11:02pm On Feb 05, 2023
igbotormentor:

My brother this has nothing to do with bullying.. why will I come out and stand in the sun to vote for a man that actually tasted the microphone when asked to test the microphone... That's senile or don't you think so?๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Now Voicing To Vote Tinubu Online by Nobody: 11:07pm On Feb 05, 2023
Highways:

My brother this has nothing to do with bullying.. why will I come out and stand in the sun to vote for a man that actually tasted the microphone when asked to test the microphone... That's senile or don't you think so?๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”
"I did it in Lagos, I can do it in Nigeria" Tinubu track records are there, he set the standard for modern Lagos we are seeing today.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yorubas Now Voicing To Vote Tinubu Online by Highways: 11:09pm On Feb 05, 2023
igbotormentor:
"I did it in Lagos, I can do it in Nigeria" Tinubu track records are there, he set the standard for modern Lagos we are seeing today.

Before he became senile from sniffing... Now he goes on like Babalu bulaba..

10 Likes

Re: Yorubas Now Voicing To Vote Tinubu Online by Nobody: 11:12pm On Feb 05, 2023
PointZerom:

Are you not ashamed to tell people that Tinubu APC will deliver NIGERIA from Buhari APC?
No, I am not ashamed, but no single presidential candidate can deliver Nigeria, But only Tinubu can secure Nigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Now Voicing To Vote Tinubu Online by workchopNG: 11:28pm On Feb 05, 2023
They keep shouting "Track records", ask them to list the track records and all you'll get will be Fashola, Ambode, and Sanwo's records.

Make I go come fess ๐Ÿšถ๐Ÿšถ๐Ÿšถ

14 Likes

Re: Yorubas Now Voicing To Vote Tinubu Online by donb06: 11:46pm On Feb 05, 2023
igbotormentor:
No matter how good Zidane was in his prime as a footballer. He can never win a midfield duel withnyounger players. This is simple logic. Although you've made ur choice.

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas Now Voicing To Vote Tinubu Online by yarimo(m): 12:47am On Feb 06, 2023
IPOB terrorists creating useless topic and comment all over the social media
Exclusive101:

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yorubas Now Voicing To Vote Tinubu Online by PointZerom: 12:52am On Feb 06, 2023
igbotormentor:
No, I am not ashamed, but no single presidential candidate can deliver Nigeria, But only Tinubu can secure Nigeria

You mean NIGERIA is still insecured after Tinubu told us that Buhari is the only one that can secure NIGERIA?

5 Likes

Re: Yorubas Now Voicing To Vote Tinubu Online by PrinceOfLagos: 12:57am On Feb 06, 2023
Op, next time just say few Tinubu urchins

6 Likes

Re: Yorubas Now Voicing To Vote Tinubu Online by aariwa(m): 1:33am On Feb 06, 2023
Lol so few screenshots represent opinion of millions of Yorubas?

5 Likes

Re: Yorubas Now Voicing To Vote Tinubu Online by Abelai: 1:42am On Feb 06, 2023
Exclusive101:

Oh, you guys now believe in online polls and activities, right?
Anyways, I guess those are the regular APC and Tinubu's beneficiaries.
Many Yorubas like me will not vote for Tinubu. Peter Obi is miles ahead of him in terms of capacity, character, competence, and sanity. Character is everything! We know the primary school and secondary school Peter Obi attaneded. However, Tinubu's trajectory only started from the USA. We know what he's hiding; his true age and real identity. Everything about him is very shady.
What kind of President will he become?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Now Voicing To Vote Tinubu Online by Chinjo2: 1:42am On Feb 06, 2023
OP, only paid urchins will support Tinubu. No enlightened Yoruba man will ever support Tinubu except they are doing it just to chop his money.

4 Likes

Re: Yorubas Now Voicing To Vote Tinubu Online by SpatialKing(m): 1:52am On Feb 06, 2023
So Tinubu is now Yoruba candidate
See the way other candidates shrinked and relegated Tinubu to South West region alone

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Now Voicing To Vote Tinubu Online by Wiseandtrue(f): 2:16am On Feb 06, 2023
To be candid, aside MC Oluomo and his geng, I am yet to meet any sane south westerner who would vote for Tinubu

It is Obi, Anywhere you go!

Be watching those Fulanis claiming Yorubas up there grin cheesy grin they are never proud of where they came from

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Now Voicing To Vote Tinubu Online by Nobody: 2:20am On Feb 06, 2023
PointZerom:

You mean NIGERIA is still insecured after Tinubu told us that Buhari is the only one that can secure NIGERIA?
Are you for real, is there any country devoid of killing and insecurity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Now Voicing To Vote Tinubu Online by Nobody: 2:21am On Feb 06, 2023
donb06:

No matter how good Zidane was in his prime as a footballer. He can never win a midfield duel withnyounger players. This is simple logic. Although you've made ur choice.
You are comparing physical and mental ability, they are two different level of performance.
Re: Yorubas Now Voicing To Vote Tinubu Online by NIGERIAisComedy: 2:24am On Feb 06, 2023
workchopNG:
They keep shouting "Track records", ask them to list the track records and all you'll get will be Fashola, Ambode, and Sanwo's records.

Then they will tell you that those records belong to Tinubu as he put them there.

So, in essence, those guys you listed there, have no records. chai!

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Now Voicing To Vote Tinubu Online by ScamHunter: 2:32am On Feb 06, 2023
igbotormentor:

Name what he did, you cannot. No one is voting a tout and druggie for president. Afenifere has said it. All bonafide Yoruba men and women are with Afenifere. The BATsards can follow the druggie.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Now Voicing To Vote Tinubu Online by Nobody: 2:42am On Feb 06, 2023
ScamHunter:

Name what he did, you cannot. No one is voting a tout and druggie for president. Afenifere has said it. All bonafide Yoruba men and women are with Afenifere. The BATsards can follow the druggie.
Hehehehehehehehehe chukwudi, I can see you, no igbo will ever rule Nigeria, go and write it down, Adebanjo/Afenifere has only one vote, your Igbo cheap blackmail will not work

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas Now Voicing To Vote Tinubu Online by huptin(m): 2:47am On Feb 06, 2023
Why is the push back not on nairaland yet? Abi na to just be going to Instagram or whatever to cut and paste here?
Re: Yorubas Now Voicing To Vote Tinubu Online by PointZerom: 2:50am On Feb 06, 2023
igbotormentor:
Are you for real, is there any country devoid of killing and insecurity

How a deceived NIGERIAN would have reasoned.
Re: Yorubas Now Voicing To Vote Tinubu Online by ScamHunter: 2:50am On Feb 06, 2023
igbotormentor:
Hehehehehehehehehe chukwudi, I can see you, no igbo will ever rule Nigeria, go and write it down, Adebanjo/Afenifere has only one vote, your Igbo cheap blackmail will not work

So Afenifere has one vote? Do bonafide Yoruba have one vote too? No serious Yoruba is voting this druggie. Check am na...

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Now Voicing To Vote Tinubu Online by fr3do(m): 3:50am On Feb 06, 2023
DaddyFreeze2020:

FAKE NEWS

APC with their fake, lying propaganda will gather the comments of few Tinubu supporters and be posting to represent Yorubas.
The lies of APC is coming to an end.

Leave online and come offline
Obi is everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Now Voicing To Vote Tinubu Online by Chidibe212(f): 5:02am On Feb 06, 2023
workchopNG:

I am still yet to see a Tinubu supporter that will boldly come out & mention verified "Track records" on how Tinubu developed Lagos without lying.

Yorubas don't know and I repeat again...
If Osibanjo was the flag bearer of APC and Peter Obi is in Labour Party, ALL IGBOS including me will vote for Osibanjo massively (without being tribalistic) because of Obvious reasons on how he (Osibanjo) moved Nigeria forward in the Absence of Buhari.

But as it is NOW, between Tinubu, Atiku and Obi...Obi is the best amongst the two because of Obvious reasons we have been mentioning.

Go and Verify.

Tinubu supporters, please make a list of Tinubu's achievement as Lagos State Governor then we will go and Verify.

(1) (2) (Reply)

No Limit To Tinubuโ€™s Misinformation Machine: A Case Of Gen. Augustine Aniebo / Catholics Members Flock To Missouri Church To Pray Over Body Of 'miracle' Nun. / Cbn Establishes Consumer Protection Unit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.