Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,939 members, 7,956,542 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:40 PM

Lady Gaga Now Dating Her Co-star From You And I Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Gaga Now Dating Her Co-star From You And I Video (1118 Views)

Emmanuel Emenike Now Dating Ebube Nwagbo After Actress Dumps Boyfriend / 18+ Only : Kim Kardashian's Sextape Co-star, Ray J Makes Offer To / AY Co-star In A Movie With Juliet Ibrahim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lady Gaga Now Dating Her Co-star From You And I Video by webcomm: 10:00am On Sep 09, 2011
Lady Gaga has struck up a Bad Romance with the male model from her latest video, according to reports.

The singer, 25, has been spotted getting cosy with model and Vampire Diaries star Taylor Kinney, 30, who played her boyfriend in You And I. It was reported that the two met on set in July and have been dating since. A source said: 'It was just casual at first, but things are getting pretty hot and heavy.' They have been seen together on three consecutive days, starting with drinks at seaside bar, The Sneak Joint in Mission Viejo, California, where Taylor lives, on Sunday.

A patron said they were drinking shots of Johnny Walker. 'I couldn’t tell it was her at first,' they said. 'It just looked like some hot couple making out, but then I realized it was Lady Gaga. Everyone went nuts. She was so sweet too -- she even signed some autographs.' The next day the pair were spotted holding hands while walking along Mission Boulevard. A witness said: 'Her hair was a little messy. It definitely seemed like a morning after situation. They are obviously totally into each other.' And on Tuesday they were seen at the beach.

Gaga - real name Stefani Germanotta - split from her on-off boyfriend Luc Carl in May. She told the Graham Norton Show: 'I don't have a boyfriend and haven't been on any dates recently.' She added: 'That relationship really shaped me. I sort of resolved that if you can't have the guy of your dreams, there are so many other ways to give love.' Speaking about drummer Luc last year, Gaga told Rolling Stone: 'I've really never loved anyone like I love him.'

Meanwhile Taylor is relatively unknown in the acting world. He is said to have studied business management before taking up the new profession, with his first role on U.S. series Fashion House in 2006. He appeared in seven episodes of The Vampire Diaries last year.
Re: Lady Gaga Now Dating Her Co-star From You And I Video by dominique(f): 10:12am On Sep 09, 2011
Thought she was g.a.y.
Re: Lady Gaga Now Dating Her Co-star From You And I Video by BootyOnMe: 11:21am On Sep 09, 2011
Yes my dear Steph'!
Nothing do ya. kiss
If it does not work out, move to the next one.
Simple. kiss

Glad your new boyfriend is a "nobarry'.
Strong women build men. cool
Weak women look for ready-made men to build 'em.
All the bestest best with your new-found love. kiss

(1) (Reply)

Yori Afolayan – “baba Suwe’s Photo Of Him Shitting Was Photoshoped” / Kanye West Foresees His Own Funeral / Removal Of Fuel Subsidy Is The Right Move At The Wrong Time - Genevieve Nnaji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.