Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Land Matter - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Land Matter (110 Views)

No Matter How Sad Their Story Is , Don't Let Anybody Move Into Your House. / We've Got Something For You No Matter The Budget... Make That Crucial Call Now / You Will Feel Secured And A Proud Client Of Our Company No Matter Your Budget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Land Matter by Greatview1(f): 1:29am On Feb 06, 2023
Hello there!

I am currently about to plots of land with Adron Homes but I checked their website today and discovered that their other charges such as Development and Survey fee... I want to know if I would pay the fee I saw at the point of purchase or the current land fee being advertised on promo or is it when I'm ready to build I would pay those fees? What questions am I to ask to be secured?
Re: Land Matter by bugatti02(m): 2:31am On Feb 06, 2023
Yes you would pay those fees and are you buying to build or buying to invest?. Regards development fees and survey fee most be paid on both..... And it's best paid early. But those prices are not fixed.
Greatview1:
Hello there!

I am currently about to plots of land with Adron Homes but I checked their website today and discovered that their other charges such as Development and Survey fee... I want to know if I would pay the fee I saw at the point of purchase or the current land fee being advertised on promo or is it when I'm ready to build I would pay those fees? What questions am I to ask to be secured?

(1) (Reply)

To Let: Mini Flat With 2t&2b At Opebi In A Quiet Close. N1.2m P/a. / Just Out For Sale!!! 3.5 Acres Of Water Front Land Fenced With Gate. Locatio / Direct Brief: For Sale Landed Properties(lagos & Ogun State)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.