Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,435 members, 7,815,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

I Need A Mature Woman To Marry - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Need A Mature Woman To Marry (815 Views)

Woman To Divorce Husband After 1 Week Of Marriage Over Huge Gbola / Lady Calls Woman To Hurl Insults At Her, Vows To Continue Sleeping With Her Husb / Lady Allows Her Hubby To Marry 2nd Wife, Even Feeds Her On The Wedding Day(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by Em222: 1:48am On Feb 06, 2023
I am a graduate but lost my job so am struggling to come back to my real self so I need a working class or real time bussiness woman who will help me to come back let's build a home together I am a litle bit fair tall handsome youngman in my early 30s so am looking for a serious woman within the age range of 27 to 42 to marry lets start making kids no much time so if u r interested u can call me or chat me let's discuss I am serious about this 08164084891
Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by yrhuhfy113: 2:23am On Feb 06, 2023
Em222:
I am a graduate but lost my job so am struggling to come back to my real self so I need a working class or real time bussiness woman who will help me to come back let's build a home together I am a litle bit fair tall handsome youngman in my early 30s so am looking for a serious woman within the age range of 27 to 42 to marry lets start making kids no much time so if u r interested u can call me or chat me let's discuss I am serious about this 08164084891

https://www.nairaland.com/7555077/looking-life-partner
Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by Nobody: 3:07am On Feb 06, 2023
Em222:

You are struggling without a job and the next thing na marriage.

How does a full grown man reason like this.

11 Likes

Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by sisisioge: 3:45am On Feb 06, 2023
Skyview01:

You are struggling without a job and the next thing na marriage.

How does a full grown man reason like this.

Dont mind him. He needs to run to his village and locate a mature woman with a viable farmland so he could get into farming and producing food. Naija guys still think marriage is a favour to women...
A woman should be happy to marry anything with a deck grin

9 Likes

Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by ibechris(m): 11:47am On Feb 06, 2023
To start making kids!

A jobless man wants to start making kids...guy,u get mind honestly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by Autobot05: 11:51am On Feb 06, 2023
How much you go pay ??
I get some wey I fit link you up to cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by Foodqueen(f): 12:15pm On Feb 06, 2023
Later u will call her evening news paper.

Go and start from the scratch.

3 Likes

Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by Caaz: 12:18pm On Feb 06, 2023
Lazy tick,your gbola is now useless like an expired butter exposed to sunlight.

Lazy sex tool.

3 Likes

Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by LadySarah: 5:50pm On Feb 06, 2023
What are you bringing to the table sir or is it tall,fair and handsome the new wife and sharp sharp kids will chop?

4 Likes

Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by Nobody: 8:34pm On Feb 06, 2023
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by Nazgul: 9:16pm On Feb 06, 2023
Persephone1:
grin grin
Why are you laughing...why not give him a chance.
Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by Nobody: 9:36pm On Feb 06, 2023
Nazgul:

Why are you laughing...why not give him a chance.

I'm laughing at the comments up there.

LoL... Op needs a job not a wife

3 Likes

Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by Nazgul: 9:38pm On Feb 06, 2023
Persephone1:
I'm laughing at the comments up there.

LoL... Op needs a job not a wife
But if the tables are reversed...as a female he'll be looking for a husband not a job. And no one would mock him.
Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by Nobody: 9:40pm On Feb 06, 2023
Nazgul:

But if the tables are reversed...as a female he'll be looking for a husband not a job. And no one would mock him.
It's the way the society is wired , men should provide not women. Although I will equally tell the woman to get a job first. This is a personal opinion

4 Likes

Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by Nazgul: 9:43pm On Feb 06, 2023
Persephone1:
It's the way the society is wired , men should provide not women. Although I will equally tell the woman to get a job first. This is a personal opinion
Who did the wiring? 😒
Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by Nobody: 9:46pm On Feb 06, 2023
Nazgul:

Who did the wiring? 😒
Men.

They made the rules, create the society, women follow. grin

5 Likes

Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by vyncentino(m): 12:57am On Feb 07, 2023
You a lazy boy go find work,
Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by Treassured: 1:51am On Feb 07, 2023
These people have Roasted OP😂

The Gbas Gbos no be here ooo😂
Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by Treassured: 1:52am On Feb 07, 2023
Persephone1:

I believe both should always support each other.

(1) (Reply)

Communication Between Loved Ones / Monthly Prayer Bulletin (january, 2009) / A Question Of Twins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.