Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,721 members, 7,955,702 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:22 PM

Would Nigerian Banks Collapse? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Would Nigerian Banks Collapse? (475 Views)

Would Nigerian Youths Perform Better In Government? / Report On ISWAP Moving N18bn Through Nigerian Banks Stale - NFIU / Woah! What Would Nigerian Govt Do Now With Biafrexit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would Nigerian Banks Collapse? by faceland: 2:02am On Feb 06, 2023
Prior to the redesign of the Naira note, there were speculations that the banks did NOT have one-tenth of the customers deposits if every customer demanded their cash at once. However, as of 2023, it is clear that the CBN did not print enough of the new Naira note, possibly in an attempt to push for a cashless economy. It is also a known fact that the banks do not have 7% of the customer deposits, which is not surprising given the modern culture of corruption in Nigeria.

Given the current situation, is it wise to deposit cash in the bank? There is a possibility that by next year, the banks might create money out of thin air, leaving customers with only a virtual account number. Moreover, today alone, the banks have been looting my account by charging "NIP Charge + VAT" on every transaction, which is totally unacceptable. I presume that they handle tens of millions of transactions daily, thereby making an enormous amount of money every day from nothing. cry

I am having chest pain.

Re: Would Nigerian Banks Collapse? by MarketDispatch: 2:32am On Feb 06, 2023
faceland:
Prior to the redesign of the Naira note, there were speculations that the banks did NOT have one-tenth every day from nothing. cry

I am having chest pain.

Everything will return to normal after the election

1 Like

Re: Would Nigerian Banks Collapse? by orisa37: 4:03am On Feb 06, 2023
BUHARINOMICS IS USELESS BANKING SYSTEM IN NIGERIA.

1 Like

Re: Would Nigerian Banks Collapse? by orisa37: 4:04am On Feb 06, 2023
EMEFIELE IS A TERRORIST. FULANI HERDSMEN ARE TERRORISTS AND BUHARI IS BEHIND THEM BY CHRISTANA AMANPOUR CNN.
Re: Would Nigerian Banks Collapse? by orisa37: 4:06am On Feb 06, 2023
A COUNTRY WITHOUT LAW ENFORCEMENT IS DOOMED.

1 Like

Re: Would Nigerian Banks Collapse? by faceland: 6:46am On Feb 06, 2023
MarketDispatch:

Everything will return to normal after the election

I pray so.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Court Stops CBN, Buhari From Shifting Naira Deadline / I’ve Delivered My Campaign Promises To Nigerians, Says Buhari / Niger Delta Ex-militant Group Endorses Tinubu For President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.