Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Big Snake Seen Inside A Toilet (WC) In Ekpoma, Edo State (pics/video) - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Big Snake Seen Inside A Toilet (WC) In Ekpoma, Edo State (pics/video) (64603 Views)

Big Snake Killed In My Office Compound Last Night / Big Snake Killed By Soldiers In Sambisa Forest (Photo) / Big Snake Killed By Soldiers In Frontline (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Snake Seen Inside A Toilet (WC) In Ekpoma, Edo State (pics/video) by codemaniacs: 8:20pm On Feb 07, 2023
Parachoko:
Lol

Let me ask you again, do you really know a King Cobra? grin

There's no crime in not knowing about something but it becomes a crime when you start arguing blindly about what you don't know about. ๐Ÿ˜พ๐Ÿ˜พ๐Ÿ˜พ

There's no way person wey Sabi King Cobra go dey talk wetin you dey talk

You do not know about a King Cobra, yet you dey claim to know about its habitat ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•
ceejayluv:

There are cobras in Africa... But the particular king Cobra is endemic to Asia
elnegrodeafriqu:

There are big cobras in Africa, but the king cobra is native to India. No king cobra in Africa. Same way people always wrongly say there are tigers and alligators in Africa.
GorillaApp:

He is correct. No king cobra in Africa.

India and Asian countries
greygoblings:

There are no King Cobras in Africa, not to talk about even Nigeria. King Cobras are only found in Aisa. You don't need to argue with them....
mickyeddi:

There ain't no king cobras in Africa.

There are cobras in Africa and there are definitely King Cobras in Africa...

Barely looking at the images of the cobras in Africa and the so called king cobra you can tell they're the same thing just that in one continent one is called king cobra and in another continent the same cobra is called forest cobra....

It's the same as saying there's no word known as "colour" in the U.S but "color"..

3 Likes

Re: Big Snake Seen Inside A Toilet (WC) In Ekpoma, Edo State (pics/video) by micflo28(m): 8:21pm On Feb 07, 2023
Please I need a girl who can help build me financially and I will marry her in turn

1 Like

Re: Big Snake Seen Inside A Toilet (WC) In Ekpoma, Edo State (pics/video) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Feb 07, 2023
Tycyborg:

Stop this now... Why are you talking like this? If you haven't been to village to eat snakes you should read about them...
They are in Africa even big ones

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forest_cobra

Here read about cobra and king Cobra

We are talking about the KING COBRA, you brought a link on the FOREST COBRA. They are 2 different species of snakes. The king cobra is a species of snakes. There are big cobras in Africa, but they are not called the king cobra. Pls also they to watch "Snakes in the City" on NatGeo Wild to have an idea of the snakes in Africa. Also check it here: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_cobra.

2 Likes

Re: Big Snake Seen Inside A Toilet (WC) In Ekpoma, Edo State (pics/video) by Antivirus92(m): 8:25pm On Feb 07, 2023
codemaniacs:

Barely looking at the images of the cobras in Africa and the so called king cobra you can tell they're the same thing just that in one continent one is called king cobra and in another continent the same cobra is called forest cobra....

It's the same as saying there's no word known as "colour" in the U.S but "color"..
king cobra and forest cobra are quite very different....

in fact, a forest cobra is TINY compared to a king cobra

3 Likes

Re: Big Snake Seen Inside A Toilet (WC) In Ekpoma, Edo State (pics/video) by codemaniacs: 8:26pm On Feb 07, 2023
Nchenches:

Because snake is an EVIL creature, the only stupid and dangerous animal which dies not differentiate between human dwelling and the bush.
All dangerous animals go to the bush, don't come close to human dwelling places, except ugly snake.
Kill any snake wherever found.

Snake is not an evil creature... snakes eat rats and mice e.t.c so snakes hunt rats and mice into people homes..

snake used to be an African totem and were highly regarded in Africa but after the e:uropeans invaded Africa they demonized snakes because it was an African totem and in their books which also includes the bi:ble portrayed snakes as de:vilish animals..
Re: Big Snake Seen Inside A Toilet (WC) In Ekpoma, Edo State (pics/video) by UmbrateethO4: 8:28pm On Feb 07, 2023
elnegrodeafriqu:

There are big cobras in Africa, but the king cobra is native to India. No king cobra in Africa. Same way people always wrongly say there are tigers and alligators in Africa.
so if I Cary king Cobra egg and hash it in naija what wil happen

1 Like

Re: Big Snake Seen Inside A Toilet (WC) In Ekpoma, Edo State (pics/video) by codemaniacs: 8:29pm On Feb 07, 2023
Antivirus92:
king cobra and forest cobra are quite very different....

in fact, a forest cobra is TINY compared to a king cobra

thats the problem..

the person who examined and wrote about forest cobra only saw the small ones and concluded that they are tiny...

cobra is cobra...

2 Likes

Re: Big Snake Seen Inside A Toilet (WC) In Ekpoma, Edo State (pics/video) by ScamHunter: 8:30pm On Feb 07, 2023
Skepticus:

King Cobras are not native nor endemic to Africa, you stubborn c**t.

Gosh! People dey try clear your ignorance but you still refuse like a goat.

That's a West African Forest Cobra common in forested areas of West Africa.
Mumu...come lemme show you king cobra in my village in Africa.
Re: Big Snake Seen Inside A Toilet (WC) In Ekpoma, Edo State (pics/video) by Antivirus92(m): 8:31pm On Feb 07, 2023
codemaniacs:

thats the problem..

the person who examined and wrote about forest cobra only saw the small ones and concluded that they are tiny...

cobra is cobra...
you deserve an award in ignorance......

4 Likes

Re: Big Snake Seen Inside A Toilet (WC) In Ekpoma, Edo State (pics/video) by obailala(m): 8:35pm On Feb 07, 2023
officialwdhtv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRLYSfKcVow

OMGG Very big snake seen inside a toilet (WC) in Ekpoma, Edo State ๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ˜ฏ

What snake is this? It sure looks to me like the very venomous king cobra.
Damnnn!!! undecided
Why is it always black cobras that enter into toilets?

1 Like

Re: Big Snake Seen Inside A Toilet (WC) In Ekpoma, Edo State (pics/video) by Treassured: 8:39pm On Feb 07, 2023
BigYash:
If this one touch person yash,na die o.. Thank God they saw it early o.. Na wetin kill that Lady for abj last year or so..

Yet your name na BigNyash.

What a CoIncidence๐Ÿ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Big Snake Seen Inside A Toilet (WC) In Ekpoma, Edo State (pics/video) by heffem(m): 8:46pm On Feb 07, 2023
dnawah:
go and thank God with fat ram.
... The ram na for wetin ?
Re: Big Snake Seen Inside A Toilet (WC) In Ekpoma, Edo State (pics/video) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Feb 07, 2023
UmbrateethO4:
so if I Cary king Cobra egg and hash it in naija what wil happen

I think you've decided not to get the point. So, because you can bring a pregnant kangaroo to Nigeria for it to give birth means you can tell people kangaroos are found in Africa? What the hell kinda logic is this?!

4 Likes

Re: Big Snake Seen Inside A Toilet (WC) In Ekpoma, Edo State (pics/video) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Feb 07, 2023
People in Africa developed a habit of leaving their houses open....with many unprofessional house builders that fixed doors and windows with huge gaps

1 Like

Re: Big Snake Seen Inside A Toilet (WC) In Ekpoma, Edo State (pics/video) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Feb 07, 2023
codemaniacs:

Wow! Can't believe what I'm reading. What are you going to tell me next? The caiman is in Africa too, right? They just named it crocodile, ain't it? Never seen ignorance in text form as what you just posted up there.

3 Likes

Re: Big Snake Seen Inside A Toilet (WC) In Ekpoma, Edo State (pics/video) by BennyDon: 8:55pm On Feb 07, 2023
mysticwarrior:
That is a west African Forest Cobra, it's black in colour and they are long, fast and deadly. Plant lemon grass inside and outside your compound and you will never see anyone of them again.

Unfortunately, snakes now chill inside lemongrass.

One thing is common to all snaketypes, they adapt easily with whatever plant you're using to control them.

The best ways to prevent snakes from entering into our homes are; making sure all holes/cracks are blocked, all grasses in the neighbourhood must be cleared, cracked/open drainage-pipes should be replaced.

May God deliver us from the slithering creatures!

2 Likes

Re: Big Snake Seen Inside A Toilet (WC) In Ekpoma, Edo State (pics/video) by naijainstinct: 8:55pm On Feb 07, 2023
fx45:
There are thousands of King Cobras and other Cobra species in Nigeria.
lmao
Re: Big Snake Seen Inside A Toilet (WC) In Ekpoma, Edo State (pics/video) by ceejayluv(m): 8:55pm On Feb 07, 2023
codemaniacs:

Taxonomy is beyond looking at two species and declaring them the same..
Re: Big Snake Seen Inside A Toilet (WC) In Ekpoma, Edo State (pics/video) by UmbrateethO4: 9:00pm On Feb 07, 2023
elnegrodeafriqu:

I think you've decided not to get the point. So, because you can bring a pregnant kangaroo to Nigeria for it to give birth means you can tell people kangaroos are found in Africa? What the hell kinda logic is this?!
if I bring a pregnant kangaroo to Nigeria and it gives birth and multiplies, and someone find a kangaroo in Kaduna
, Will the person be be wrong to say he found a kangaroo in Kaduna?

1 Like

Re: Big Snake Seen Inside A Toilet (WC) In Ekpoma, Edo State (pics/video) by Heroicvic(m): 9:01pm On Feb 07, 2023
cassyrooy:
This snake is very powerful and strong. I saw one in Ikwo, Ebonyi State last year and despite running it over with a bike, it didn't stop but kept bouncing into the forest.

My home town

1 Like

Re: Big Snake Seen Inside A Toilet (WC) In Ekpoma, Edo State (pics/video) by CaseSensitive(m): 9:02pm On Feb 07, 2023
This is either a forest cobra or West Africa banded cobra. This could have wreaked havoc if it wasn't found on time.

1 Like

Re: Big Snake Seen Inside A Toilet (WC) In Ekpoma, Edo State (pics/video) by DavidEsq(m): 9:03pm On Feb 07, 2023
CrownOfClay724:

Two ways majorly:

โ€” Through the vent pipe (if it is not capped)

โ€”Or through openings in soak-away pits, clean-out chambers and broken pipes.
I've seen snakes slither out of chambers a few too many times.
So pouring sniper into a toilet bowl and flushing it would kill the bastards, provided they don't come up the WC in a bid to escape. Anyway, maybe placing a couple of brake discs or two 9 inch cement blocks on the WC cover immediately after flushing the sniper grin grin would prevent their surfacing through the WC

2 Likes

Re: Big Snake Seen Inside A Toilet (WC) In Ekpoma, Edo State (pics/video) by DavidEsq(m): 9:05pm On Feb 07, 2023
Kajaard:

Exactly, na the thought of the thing striking the blokkos dey fear person cheesy
It could easily mistake it for a dangling rat grin grin
Re: Big Snake Seen Inside A Toilet (WC) In Ekpoma, Edo State (pics/video) by DavidEsq(m): 9:07pm On Feb 07, 2023
Helgreenluv:

Super story! That theory about snakes not liking lemon grass is completely false and misleading. I've seen snakes playing around lemon grass several times before
grin grin grin grin can u imagine? And I be wan call my guy make e go pack am come olavt for compound grin grin

1 Like

Re: Big Snake Seen Inside A Toilet (WC) In Ekpoma, Edo State (pics/video) by DavidEsq(m): 9:09pm On Feb 07, 2023
Hendrixky:

Through a cracked Chambers that connect the wc to the soak away

Snakes can not come in from the soak away because of the heat

So that is why when they find their way through the cracked Chambers instead of them moving in the direction of the soak away they moved toward the wc because of heat from the soak away
But snakes are cold-blooded and as such, are heat lovers

1 Like

Re: Big Snake Seen Inside A Toilet (WC) In Ekpoma, Edo State (pics/video) by DavidEsq(m): 9:09pm On Feb 07, 2023
officialwdhtv:

Yes and they can be found in a "variety of habitats from tropical rainforests to savannas and deserts, Africa, the Middle East, southern Asia and some islands of southeast Asia"
Leave the werey. Na so Dem dey take fail exam anyhow, com still dey argue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Snake Seen Inside A Toilet (WC) In Ekpoma, Edo State (pics/video) by friendl: 9:12pm On Feb 07, 2023
That was how snake entered my girlfriend room in ekpoma back then ,...
Re: Big Snake Seen Inside A Toilet (WC) In Ekpoma, Edo State (pics/video) by CodeTemplar: 9:13pm On Feb 07, 2023
That's some protein there. Some substantial amount of meat.
Re: Big Snake Seen Inside A Toilet (WC) In Ekpoma, Edo State (pics/video) by highchief1: 9:17pm On Feb 07, 2023
officialwdhtv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRLYSfKcVow

OMGG Very big snake seen inside a toilet (WC) in Ekpoma, Edo State ๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ˜ฏ

What snake is this? It sure looks to me like the very venomous king cobra.
this happened to me live in abk.but mine was not in the toilet seater but on the water tank.we used to open it to poor water inside then flush because the housing handle was bad.low and behold when I opened it that day I saw a black python.I ran out and with the help of Neighbours we killed it.Thatโ€™s d biggest snake I have seen since I was born.

1 Like

Re: Big Snake Seen Inside A Toilet (WC) In Ekpoma, Edo State (pics/video) by Afolue(m): 9:19pm On Feb 07, 2023
The sight of it alone can cause nightmares.

1 Like

Re: Big Snake Seen Inside A Toilet (WC) In Ekpoma, Edo State (pics/video) by Emola12(m): 9:21pm On Feb 07, 2023
michlins:
My question is simple, how does a snake this large make it into the plumbing system of a building.

you think say nah ordinary snake
Re: Big Snake Seen Inside A Toilet (WC) In Ekpoma, Edo State (pics/video) by musty16: 9:21pm On Feb 07, 2023
Parachoko:
Are you sure you know about a king cobra?
King Cobra is not indigenous to Africa, it is mostly found in India and other Asian countries. It is the only specie of cobra that is not indigenous to Africa.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Dies In Car Accident In Asaba, Three Days After His Wedding (Photos) / Spectranet, Smile Or SWIFT 4G LTE? I Need Advice / A Funny Way To Notifying PHCN Of Bill Payment (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.