Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,738 members, 7,820,543 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Tinubu And Yoruba Nation Agitation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu And Yoruba Nation Agitation (196 Views)

Yoruba Nation Agitation Not Security Threat, Igboho Replies Military / How Tinubu ‘killed’ Yoruba Nation Agitation / Nigeria’s Enemies Behind Yoruba Nation Agitation, Says Akeredolu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu And Yoruba Nation Agitation by hotwax: 8:11am On Feb 06, 2023
Yoruba Nation agitators (which I am a member of) were attacked on several front during rally (not protest). These attacks were carried out in Lagos under the nose of Sanwo Olu, Tinubu stooge.

I have observed on several occasions where illiterates link Tinubu to us. You read painful comment about how Tinubu is using us, how he will join us if he lost the election.

This post is purposed to set the record straight and educate the ill-informed.

The day Tinubu support or join Yoruba nation agitation is the day the Team will be disbanded. I personally will quit Yoruba Nation agitation. I won't allow one politician use me for his personal interest.

Let it be known that Yoruba Nation agitation is legal and fully backed by local and international laws and its based on the Nigeria 50 years amalgamation treaty which has expired. Police/DSS attack on our members carrying out their duties is totally barbaric and uncalled for. We are aware they are doing eye service to Tinubu.

The only respected and recognize yoruba Nation agitation Leader is Professor Banji Akintoye. We draw our recognition from the APEC Afenifere, a Yoruba socio-cultural group which moderate our activities.

This is for a fact that we had intelligence report that just like ENDSARS Tinubu was part of the planned massacre carried out by DSS at Sunday Igboho house.

Tinubu sees Yoruba nation agitation as a threat to his chance, that why his foot soldiers like MC Oluomo and Koko Zaria were threatening us to dare enter Lagos. We were popular than Tinubu campaign until Soka house was attacked. And attack on Sunday house will not deter us. This movement is above Sunday Igboho himself.

We also pray that Tinubu fail in his bid to be president so he can reap the evil he planted. You are working against Yoruba interest to favour fulani overlords. We pray that Buhari continues with his Free and Fair election process.

On a final note, every Nigerians should be aware now that Tinubu, Obi, Atiku are not the solution to Nigeria. Nigeria is a country formed on lies and deceits. Its legal system is similar to agbero garage tout deciding who wins a case e.g Osun tribunal. Nigeria does not have a legal system. That Constitution you are referencing was not legally formed. The nation is a joke, and those politicians are aware, that is why they are making mockery of the Judiciary. The best solution is for all tribes to go their ways OR renegotiate their association with people supporting CONSTITUTION.

Stop wasting your time.
Re: Tinubu And Yoruba Nation Agitation by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:30am On Feb 06, 2023
You have spoken well but your prayer should be let another Northerner win...so you will see how Southerners will react..

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And Yoruba Nation Agitation by hotwax: 8:35am On Feb 06, 2023
OyeofIkoTuN:
You have spoken well but your prayer should be let another Northerner win...so you will see how Southerners will react..

Northerners will be presidents again and nothing will happen.
Re: Tinubu And Yoruba Nation Agitation by Exclusive101: 8:39am On Feb 06, 2023
You will only be labouring to your death. Who de follow your baba do Yoruba nation agitation.

hotwax:

Re: Tinubu And Yoruba Nation Agitation by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:43am On Feb 06, 2023
hotwax:

GOAN SIT DOWN..you just wan whine me
Re: Tinubu And Yoruba Nation Agitation by hotwax: 8:54am On Feb 06, 2023
Exclusive101:
You will only be labouring to your death. Who de follow your baba do Yoruba nation agitation.

We all have our choice...your level of understanding of Nigeria is still at infancy. The moment you see beyond APC PDP, you are liberated.

My Brother, I can't blame you jare. I just pray for you to see the light.

(1) (Reply)

"Vote PDP, Ebonyi''s Future Lies In Forthcoming Elections"--- PDP Support Direct / FG Vows To Find Permanent Solutions To Fuel Scarcity / Atiku To Kwakwanso: Stepdown For Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.