Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,307 members, 7,815,562 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Ooni Of Ife Makes His Acting Debut In Historic Nollywood Movie - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ooni Of Ife Makes His Acting Debut In Historic Nollywood Movie (1804 Views)

Bbnaija's Ike Begin His Acting Career, Features In A Hilarious Skit / Man Makes His Eba & Vegetable To Look Like Davido's 'Blow My Mind' Cover (Photos / Lyta Begins His Acting Career With INDUSTREET (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ooni Of Ife Makes His Acting Debut In Historic Nollywood Movie by TheGistDay: 9:31am On Feb 06, 2023
The Ooni of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi, has made his acting debut in the movie ‘Take Me Home,’ which is being produced in Hollywood.

The traditional Yoruba monarch reportedly played a one-of-a-kind role befitting his throne as the custodian of Yoruba culture.

https://thegistday.com/2023/02/06/ooni-of-ife-makes-his-acting-debut-in-historic-nollywood-movie/

Re: Ooni Of Ife Makes His Acting Debut In Historic Nollywood Movie by fuckingAyaya(m): 9:40am On Feb 06, 2023
The god's looking at Ooni

7 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Makes His Acting Debut In Historic Nollywood Movie by Azyne(f): 10:14am On Feb 06, 2023
Digital King cheesy
Re: Ooni Of Ife Makes His Acting Debut In Historic Nollywood Movie by Betterhalf2(f): 10:39am On Feb 06, 2023
Libra King.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Makes His Acting Debut In Historic Nollywood Movie by Oloniyan(m): 11:37am On Feb 06, 2023
I refused to be tempted to rebuff the King on this.

The Royal Stool of Ooni should not immense himself in the cruise of Nollywood.

My opinion though
Re: Ooni Of Ife Makes His Acting Debut In Historic Nollywood Movie by jeromestarks: 3:07pm On Feb 06, 2023
I respect kings but this guy is making the Crown look like a joke.

Who is advising this man please?

When you marry women who you didn't disvirgin, unreasonable things become reasonable to you.

Once you marry a woman who has been fvcked and mounted by many men, prepare to regret your life because she will definitely fvck her ex the moment he shows up to her on Facebook or in the market and you will train another man's child thinking it's yours.

Do you want to die and leave your inheritance for a man to fathered by your wife's ex who fvcks her regularly?

If no, fvck any girl you want but when it comes to marriage, find a virgin woman and marry. Only her deserves your love and devotion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ife Makes His Acting Debut In Historic Nollywood Movie by thesicilian: 6:22pm On Feb 06, 2023
jeromestarks:

When you marry women who you didn't disvirgin, unreasonable things become reasonable to you.

Once you marry a woman who has been fvcked and mounted by many men, prepare to regret your life because she will definitely fvck her ex the moment he shows up to her on Facebook or in the market and you will train another man's child thinking it's yours.

Do you want to die and leave your inheritance for a man to fathered by your wife's ex who fvcks her regularly?

If no, fvck any girl you want but when it comes to marriage, find a virgin woman and marry. Only her deserves your love and devotion.
I agree with you on this. This king sometimes doesn't act in a manner befitting the reverred throne. And it's actions like this that make politicians to start disrespecting the throne. Who would have thought that a governor would dare to banish a whole Emir of Kano with no consequences?
Re: Ooni Of Ife Makes His Acting Debut In Historic Nollywood Movie by We4all: 6:24pm On Feb 06, 2023
jeromestarks:

Ogbeni, na madness dey come so.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Makes His Acting Debut In Historic Nollywood Movie by osmosis101(m): 11:45pm On Feb 06, 2023
To the OP na AFOLAYAN go get the film.no long cap

(1) (Reply)

Big Yansh Ghana Celebrity Leaked Video / Haters Launch Petition To Take The Kardashians Off Television / Naija Rich Kid Spends 6 Million Naira On Drinks!! Now That Is What We Call Rich

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.