Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,077 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:30 AM

Investment With 90% Returns - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investment With 90% Returns (182 Views)

Join Free Sir K Forex Signals With 90% Accuracy / Please I Need Help On Investment With Payfarmer / Real Estate As An Investment With Huge Returns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Investment With 90% Returns by pandj(m): 11:42am On Feb 06, 2023
You all have to pardon me for using investment but I believe voting too is part of investment because you are taking out your time your energy to go out to vote? Mind you if Nigerians should miss obi this time our generation will never experience a good governance again until we die. Let us remove the tribe because no tribe is buying fuel cheaper, no tribe is buying rice cheaper and no tribe that's not suffering from this new naira problem and increase in general price of commodities in the market and the dollar rate palaver.

It's imperative to note that after 9 months of flipping Peter Obi inside out, the opposition couldn't find any dirt on him, so they resorted to telling us that Nigeria does not need a good man.

Some even blatantly told us that Nigeria needs a corrupt man as president.

I hope we all understand what we'll be doing to ourselves if we miss out on ObiDatti.

Every single problem this country has is rooted in corruption.

The insecurity that ravages this country is rooted in corruption. Defense contracts are inflated, and even at that, much of it is embezzled still.

That Emefiele, a CBN governor that is meant to be non-partisan, had the nerves to purchase a presidential nomination form under the APC, & remains the CBN governor till date, is corruption.

That Buhari made his son-in-law the head of currency minting unit less than a year to the end of his tenure, and suddenly, Emefiele decides to redesign our currency, I hope we all understand what we're dealing with.

That our oil is stolen by state actors with no repercussions, to the point that we no longer meet our OPEC quota, while the Niger-Delta region that produces much of this oil is still crying to be cleaned up, should make everyone sick.

I hope you understand what you stand for when you support a candidate who is deeply tainted by corruption.

We all have an opportunity to collectively decide that we deserve better, but some of us think that this is some football stan culture thing. That's why you see tweets like "the banter go loud".

8 years is a long time. Your life literally depends on your government.

We all collectively cried out when Buhari showed nonchallance towards the travails of the people affected by the floods. I hope we all understand what we are doing when we support candidates who refuse to talk to the citizens.

A huge part of a president's job has to do with international relations. Our international reputation is currently in the gutter. I hope we understand what we're doing when we support a candidate who has a full US senate committee indictment on corruption and who can only enter the US through conditional visas.

A lot is at stake for this country, but many of us do not understand.

Many of us were 22 and fresh out of school when Buhari became president. Those people will be 30 when he concludes his tenure. Many of them have not been able to hold down regular well paying jobs. Their most productive years are being wasted. By the time the next president has done 8 years, these people will be 38 years old.

Nigeria currently has over 130 million people living in multidimensional poverty. Do you take this into account when you choose who to support?

In a family of 8 who do not know where the next meal will come from, there's a high chance that one of them will be daredevil enough to turn to a life of crime in order to provide for their family. When they bring their crime to your doorstep, will you remember that you could have voted for a president that'd be committed to pulling people out of poverty, but you instead chose to vote along ethno-religious lines or for selfish interest?

As a young man in Nigeria planning to vote for your selfish interest, how much quality healthcare can your selfish benefits afford you?

Will your selfish benefits be enough to keep insecurity away from your doorstep?

Will you have the same level of security protection as the man you plan to vote?

Peter Obi, as governor, moved around in a convoy of 2 cars, with not more than 2 policemen. This is less than the average wealthy man who isn't even in government moves around with.

He did that because he wanted to show the people that he had no business securing himself if he couldn't secure his state.

As a voter, what are your expectations of the person you plan to vote into office?

Do you think you deserve to be served/led or do you think that you deserve to be ruled?

After your preferred candidate is announced winner & the euphoria has washed away, will you genuinely look forward to a better country? Or will the feeling of "my man won" be enough for you?

As we move into election month, it is pertinent that we ask ourselves important questions.

We've had enough of the banters.

Peter Obi of LP has shown everyone, beyond reasonable doubt, that he is mentally & physically fit to take on the leadership mantle of sick nation that requires a hands-on presidency.

If you're one of those that believe he's the best, but think he should wait cos this might be A or B's final chance at the presidency, let me remind you that we may never get this energetic version of Peter Obi after this round.

He will grow older. The effects of age will start to tell on him. In 8 years' time, he will be 69 years old.

Please search your heart and ask yourself what you truly deserve as a citizen.

Vote LP for good governance

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Cool Profitable Business You Can Do Online With Your Smartphone / How To Get Investor For Savings And Loan Business / Are Banks Open Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.