Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,272 members, 7,829,597 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Kwankwaso Takes Campaign To Niger Republic - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwaso Takes Campaign To Niger Republic (34562 Views)

Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso Takes Campaign To Bauchi / Atikuโ€™s Wife Takes Campaign To Onitsha, Reveals Why Igbo Should Vote Her Husband / Kwankwaso Takes Over Kano PDP As National Headquarters Dissolves State Exco (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwankwaso Takes Campaign To Niger Republic by Babaken(m): 12:12pm On Feb 06, 2023
Na so them take import bandits and terrorists from other neighboring countries now to go back na wahala.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Takes Campaign To Niger Republic by sleek214(m): 12:13pm On Feb 06, 2023
drtwist:
Ogbeni come and campaign to Nigerians in the South west, South South and South East. Or you want people from Niger to vote you in as Nigeria president so you will build refineries for them .

Don't know what these guys takes us as๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Na Tinubu I blame!
But Peter Obi can campaign in the US and UK abi?
Re: Kwankwaso Takes Campaign To Niger Republic by blabulu2000: 12:14pm On Feb 06, 2023
Obi never know anything. ..he didn't know that half of the population in Niger Tepublic have naija voters cards ....

Let him keep romancing his Nyamiri people in his poto poto region

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Takes Campaign To Niger Republic by ScamHunter: 12:15pm On Feb 06, 2023
adenigga:

Source: https://punchng.com/Kwankwaso-takes-campaign-to-Niger-Republic

He wants to import his brothers the way Buhari did in 2015. Jonathan was so dull.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Takes Campaign To Niger Republic by garfield1: 12:16pm On Feb 06, 2023
Ezeama400:
Kwankwaso is not meeting upto expectation.The clown went to another country to Campaign even when he doesn't have a regional base yet

I was even thinking he would dominate NW, I was surprised seeing Atiku beating him black and blue in North West region...

Kwankwaso's influence begins and ends in Kano..

Noise maker!!!

This is not the latest one
Re: Kwankwaso Takes Campaign To Niger Republic by iLoveYouToo(m): 12:16pm On Feb 06, 2023
Ezeama400:
Kwankwaso is not meeting upto expectation.The clown went to another country to Campaign even when he doesn't have a regional base yet

I was even thinking he would dominate NW, I was surprised seeing Atiku beating him black and blue in North West region...

Kwankwaso's influence begins and ends in Kano..

Noise maker!!!

Surprised seeing Atiku beating Kwankwaso? Haba bros. I personally don't like Atiku but the man has been in the game long enough to beat anyone. Don't forget he was VP and has contested every single presidential election since 1999 (primary elections inclusive). He's a household name
Re: Kwankwaso Takes Campaign To Niger Republic by drtwist(m): 12:17pm On Feb 06, 2023
sleek214:

But Peter Obi can campaign in the US and UK abi?
Go back to my post . The point is ! He should come and campaign to Nigerians in the South

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Takes Campaign To Niger Republic by liasmiram2567: 12:19pm On Feb 06, 2023
ufotty2001:
I laugh when ignorant Nigerians says that the North is more populated than the South

It's a reality
Re: Kwankwaso Takes Campaign To Niger Republic by MrUchenna1(m): 12:21pm On Feb 06, 2023
we are still battling with the bandits they imported during the last election.
Re: Kwankwaso Takes Campaign To Niger Republic by Solocoin: 12:24pm On Feb 06, 2023
How many state did he even campaign in Nigeria that he cross to Niger. This man is really playing his game.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Takes Campaign To Niger Republic by Winters23: 12:26pm On Feb 06, 2023
Daniel7543:
I go vote for Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Takes Campaign To Niger Republic by PrinceOfLagos: 12:26pm On Feb 06, 2023
Lionstep:
Lolz ...... watch as millions will cross over and vote for him that day
Do they have PVC?
Re: Kwankwaso Takes Campaign To Niger Republic by jamace(m): 12:30pm On Feb 06, 2023
adenigga:

Source: https://punchng.com/Kwankwaso-takes-campaign-to-Niger-Republic
This is wrong.

He has gone to hire ALMAJIRIS for the election.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Takes Campaign To Niger Republic by darthv: 12:34pm On Feb 06, 2023
Mandate2023:
Wonders shall never end........anyway obi also went to US state to state begging for fund......useless ppl

We reasonable Nigerians are voting tinubu
lol..my foot

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Takes Campaign To Niger Republic by Kayluka100: 12:36pm On Feb 06, 2023
That's how brother buhari brought foreign bandit to Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Takes Campaign To Niger Republic by Linqueen: 12:36pm On Feb 06, 2023
I wonโ€™t be surprised if Nigeriens have the pvc, pvc wey Nigerians dey struggle for๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ
Re: Kwankwaso Takes Campaign To Niger Republic by Goldsplash(m): 12:38pm On Feb 06, 2023
He is trying to bastardize Atiku's vote. I have a feeling that this man is secretly working for Peter Obi's presidency.
Re: Kwankwaso Takes Campaign To Niger Republic by Lionstep: 12:39pm On Feb 06, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Do they have PVC?

Yes
Re: Kwankwaso Takes Campaign To Niger Republic by odinga1of: 12:41pm On Feb 06, 2023
Emu4life:
Dr/Engr/Sen. Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso is more qualified for the Presidency than Tinubu, Atiku and Obi. But for sectionalism, we ain't ready to talk about this.

grin cheesy grin grin Even Kwankwaso is an ethnic bigot and jingoistic fellow.

Atiku is ahead of all Candidates (Cos he has the experience and was a former VIce President)
Re: Kwankwaso Takes Campaign To Niger Republic by GoodHardDickk: 12:47pm On Feb 06, 2023
ENEJI16:
I don't really understand why this Fulani government are paying this attention and respect to Niger republic.

All fulanis are from Niger republic. That is their root. This is exactly why they keep Spending Nigeria's money on Niger republic. Only obi can stop this nonsense, more reason Why we urgently need him in Aso rock ASAP

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Takes Campaign To Niger Republic by Theoarhics: 12:48pm On Feb 06, 2023
Daniel7543:

You be one of those people wey no get sense. Atleast one mumu has finally come out before the mumu act

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Takes Campaign To Niger Republic by funshint(m): 12:55pm On Feb 06, 2023
Haven't your other Presidential candidates be going to London and U.S to campaign too?!
Re: Kwankwaso Takes Campaign To Niger Republic by tunapawizzy: 1:08pm On Feb 06, 2023
HE knows where the real voters live...they will soon use truck to ship them in from Niger few days to election

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Takes Campaign To Niger Republic by Regex: 1:10pm On Feb 06, 2023
Because Niger Republic is Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Takes Campaign To Niger Republic by DrMuzungu(m): 1:16pm On Feb 06, 2023
Is it not like treason, Mr Kwankwankwankwankwankwankwaso?

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Takes Campaign To Niger Republic by SweetDipBenny(m): 1:18pm On Feb 06, 2023
Who
Re: Kwankwaso Takes Campaign To Niger Republic by Litmus: 1:27pm On Feb 06, 2023
Nigeria does not take Nationality and Nationhood seriously. This is among out top ten problems. As far as Nigeria is concerned, Nigeria belongs to all the Muslims of Africa. Nigeria has two passport, the official Green back Nigeria Passport and the unofficial White back Islam practitioners passport.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Takes Campaign To Niger Republic by whippersnapper(m): 1:45pm On Feb 06, 2023
omo. Rigging go dey this election oh

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Takes Campaign To Niger Republic by Zionman24: 1:58pm On Feb 06, 2023
He knows they've already gotten their PVC and ready to vote for APC . yeeye the smell.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Takes Campaign To Niger Republic by Moh247: 1:59pm On Feb 06, 2023
This guy just dey catch cruise
Re: Kwankwaso Takes Campaign To Niger Republic by sonofElElyon: 2:05pm On Feb 06, 2023
drtwist:
Ogbeni come and campaign to Nigerians in the South west, South South and South East. Or you want people from Niger to vote you in as Nigeria president so you will build refineries for them .

Don't know what these guys takes us as๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Na Tinubu I blame!

Well, due to our porous borders, not impossible that nigeriens in border areas would vote in Nigeria's elections.. many probably already have pvcs

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Takes Campaign To Niger Republic by Auxtan(m): 2:09pm On Feb 06, 2023
Daniel7543:
Because you be werey

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soludo Condenms Gruesome Murder Of Anambra State House Member, Okey Okoye / Bukola Saraki Is The Judas Iscariot Of Nigeria By Dr. Wumi Akintide / One dead, many injured as pavilion collapses at Buhariโ€™s Borno campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.