Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

2023: Fresh Nextier Poll Projects Peter Obi’s Victory - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Fresh Nextier Poll Projects Peter Obi’s Victory (23115 Views)

Poll Projects Atiku As Winner Of 2023 Presidential Election In Nigeria / ‘Intensely Partisan’ - APC Rejects Nextier Poll Forecasting Obi As Number One / 2023: Fresh Crisis In PDP Over Saraki’s Rumoured Presidential Bid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Fresh Nextier Poll Projects Peter Obi’s Victory by tspun(m): 7:35pm On Feb 06, 2023
lhordspy:

It is not possible. In fact what is 'not' . it is never possible. It is the most impossible thing have ever heard or seen.

What do you mean by Atiku won Adamawa in 2019 because of Obi. Kai.. Do you people like saying these things on purpose or what? Sometimes you obidients guys just say something things so unrealistic , so empty.

How can Obi have more votes than Atiku in Adamawa and delta.

How can he have more vote than APC in kastina.

How can he have more votes than Tinubu is Ekiti, Ogun, Lagos...

What is wrong with you people for Christ sake?
please modify delta state out, I Don't know of adamawa but u see delta state, PETER OBI CAN NEVER LOOSE DELTA STATE there r some areas in delta u dare not mention any other name aside Peter Obi
Re: 2023: Fresh Nextier Poll Projects Peter Obi’s Victory by victorsola: 7:36pm On Feb 06, 2023
jaxxy:

nobody is voting expired apc or the Doa muslim/muslim ticket.

We have told u multiple times u refuse ld to here word.

Obi swallow lagos 80% and 40% of the South west.

Obi will win 80% of South south.

Obi will win 90% of South East.

Obi will also win 60 of North Central.

40% of North West.

and then Obi will take 25% of North East.
u see that lagos . Obi can not win 5 %
Re: 2023: Fresh Nextier Poll Projects Peter Obi’s Victory by TheOldGods: 7:40pm On Feb 06, 2023
DeOTR:

If that's the case, it's rational enough to project Tinubu to win all the SE states. Everything is not about tribe and religion, right?

Take out tribe, religion or sentiment, tinubu cannot win in Se because check Se people are well learned compare to the north. Education in Se east is not the same in the North at all. Out of 10 houses 9 are educated, and there is now way an educated person can vote for tinubu against Peter Obi, all odds are against him there.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Fresh Nextier Poll Projects Peter Obi’s Victory by drlateef: 7:44pm On Feb 06, 2023
What results do you expect from a poll conducted by NEXT Brewery? Who owns Nextier and Next Brewery? Mtcheww!!!!

1 Like

Re: 2023: Fresh Nextier Poll Projects Peter Obi’s Victory by crowther15(m): 7:49pm On Feb 06, 2023
lhordspy:

Kaduna?
No need. I thought we are having a serious discussion here. I dont know you prefer to crack jokes. This discussion is over. Thanks.

According to that poll, Obi didn't have upto 25% in Kaduna. Peter Obi might have close to 50% in Adamawa state. Remember Babachir Lawal dumped Tinubu cos his people would not vote for him, neither Atiku. LP had three rallies in the same state that is Adamawa, and it reflected in the newly released poll. If this would translate to real voting, only time would tell. The fact still remains that, Peter Obi is making in road everyday.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Fresh Nextier Poll Projects Peter Obi’s Victory by bizzibodi(m): 7:50pm On Feb 06, 2023
lhordspy:

It is not possible. In fact what is 'not' . it is never possible. It is the most impossible thing have ever heard or seen.

What do you mean by Atiku won Adamawa in 2019 because of Obi. Kai.. Do you people like saying these things on purpose or what? Sometimes you obidients guys just say something things so unrealistic , so empty.

People have wiseup

1 Like

Re: 2023: Fresh Nextier Poll Projects Peter Obi’s Victory by Chinjo2: 7:50pm On Feb 06, 2023
SmartPolician:
All these polls cannot be wrong.

Ceteris paribus, Peter Obi is going to be the next president of Nigeria!

Nigerians, jubilate because we will have a reason to be happy and hopeful again.

But you know certeris can never be paribus.
In a country where Hope Uzodinma that came 4th in an election was declared governor.
Where Ahmed lawan and akpabio who never contested the primaries were declared the valid senatorial candidates by the supreme court.

Sometimes I feel like weeping for this country.

Na who do us this thing like this?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Fresh Nextier Poll Projects Peter Obi’s Victory by Princewell2012(m): 7:58pm On Feb 06, 2023
achymmania:
I don't know how to say this without being insulted. The truth of the matter is, that obi is not going to win this coming election.

As a matter of fact, he won't come anywhere near the two major candidates. He's just popular in Lagos, southeast and amongst few young elites.

The real voting strength is in the core rural areas. Not to even mention, that a vast percentage (if not more than half) of those who want him at the helmes of power, do not have PVC.

Mr Obi is just going to spoil market for PDP in the south and if care is not taken, Tinubu might win this election.

This is my own personal objective analysis. Please don't insult me ooooo.
You have a point, I also thought of that later, because Igbo are PDP States, but let me remind you of some thing, Tinubu spoiled everything by doing Muslim Muslim ticket, Nigeria is not that advanced we are highly religious, you can take that to the bank. Mind you APC are devided Buhari is not really with him just because people tongue lashing him to be a traitor he decided to join him, but in his mind he preferred Atiku. Hausa's do not joke with power. Their imam will tell them in their mosque to vote for Atiku.
Unless God wanted to give it to Obi. Don't undermine the capacity of the votes of the Christian. This election will shock everybody.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Fresh Nextier Poll Projects Peter Obi’s Victory by Temptee101(m): 8:16pm On Feb 06, 2023
OldNairalander:
I'm only campaigning for my gubernatorial candidate now.
Those that have political eyes are already aware.
The worst case scenario is a run off between Obi and Atiku

Guy, we no want run-off.

Peter Obi will win with a landslide

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Fresh Nextier Poll Projects Peter Obi’s Victory by nairanaira12: 8:22pm On Feb 06, 2023
Digitron:

It was not formulated by Ndubuisi Ekekwe. Nextier was founded by a former Accenture VP, Patrick Okigbo.

I agree with you that the projection in SW was too ambitious.

However, the poll didn't say LP will win Katsina or Adamawa

To think that shameless ihordspy is one of those praying 5 times in a day. Yet, he spends his life spinning lies.

What a life of shame!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Fresh Nextier Poll Projects Peter Obi’s Victory by Lionnation: 8:34pm On Feb 06, 2023
victorsola:
that’s because na u people Dey do the projection na .
who is you people,

Aby una no get people

1 Like

Re: 2023: Fresh Nextier Poll Projects Peter Obi’s Victory by DeOTR: 8:37pm On Feb 06, 2023
TheOldGods:

Take out tribe, religion or sentiment, tinubu cannot win in Se because check Se people are well learned compare to the north. Education in Se east is not the same in the North at all. Out of 10 houses 9 are educated, and there is now way an educated person can vote for tinubu against Peter Obi, all odds are against him there.

9 of 10 people in SE are educated? Not according to the available data.
How's Obi better than Tinubu? And why should the Yorubas leave Tinubu and vote for Obi since Igbos are voting enmasse for their son?
Re: 2023: Fresh Nextier Poll Projects Peter Obi’s Victory by Digitron: 8:37pm On Feb 06, 2023
Joevics:

The mistake most people make is thinking that Peter Obi is not known in the North. He has become quite popular, especially since Tinubu and the APC started talking about him.

Yes, 27% may seem high. However, bear in mind that Obi has a specific demographic in the north (minority Christians and non-northerners, on lockdown.
You can arrive at over 25% if you add the northerners that just like him based on what they heard.

Bro, hope you know what 25% is?

Are you saying that on election day, one in every 4 katsina voters will vote for Obi? How?
Re: 2023: Fresh Nextier Poll Projects Peter Obi’s Victory by Digitron: 8:39pm On Feb 06, 2023
BlazinGlory40:

Obi wont get 10% in ekiti and ogun? Why are some of you like this? Granted he isn’t winning those states but do you just stay in your bedrooms and assume these things or you have done your own polling to conclude? Haven’t you seen the Bantupage polls?

Winning an election is not by magic.

Granted that Obi is popular, I have not seen much of the activities of obi supporters in the two states.

I almost certain, Obi wont win those two states and will struggle to meet 25%
Re: 2023: Fresh Nextier Poll Projects Peter Obi’s Victory by Digitron: 8:47pm On Feb 06, 2023
DeOTR:

9 of 10 people in SE are educated? Not according to the available data.
How's Obi better than Tinubu? And why should the Yorubas leave Tinubu and vote for Obi since Igbos are voting enmasse for their son?

If both Obi and Tinubu are from Nassarawa state, who will you vote for ?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Fresh Nextier Poll Projects Peter Obi’s Victory by EmmyDJourno: 8:55pm On Feb 06, 2023
Digitron:

However, I agree with you that the Katsina poll is simply stupid.

They don't know Obi is more than half of that state.

Yes, Peter Obi is more than half of that state

1 Like

Re: 2023: Fresh Nextier Poll Projects Peter Obi’s Victory by AdaojoTheUrchin: 9:01pm On Feb 06, 2023
Abdulqareem:
Imagine APC having 10 persons in each polling unit. And each one of the 10 persons would mobilize at least 20 persons each. do the maths yourself. my dear, APC has won this election already. I want to urge all obidient to take heart in advance and to restrategize for 2038 elections and perharps go to tinubu to teach you the art of politrics, may then another candidate from the east would succeed kashim shettima. if not, you would have sanwolu or fashola or dapo Abiodun to contend with in 2038. Politics No Be By Abusing And Blackmailing People, Na Real Job.

Your yoromuslim votes won't take Thiefnubuu far. He will come a distant third in this election. He can't bribe every Nigerian like he bribed APC delegates with thousands of dollars.

If he were that popular and confident, he wouldn't have needed to bribe delegates at the APC primaries.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Fresh Nextier Poll Projects Peter Obi’s Victory by BlazinGlory40: 9:04pm On Feb 06, 2023
Digitron:

Winning an election is not by magic.

Granted that Obi is popular, I have not seen much of the activities of obi supporters in the two states.

I almost certain, Obi wont win those two states and will struggle to meet 25%

Are you in those places to know this?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Fresh Nextier Poll Projects Peter Obi’s Victory by Digitron: 9:06pm On Feb 06, 2023
EmmyDJourno:

Yes, Peter Obi is more than half of that state

Are you in Katsina?
Re: 2023: Fresh Nextier Poll Projects Peter Obi’s Victory by Joevics(m): 9:11pm On Feb 06, 2023
Digitron:

Bro, hope you know what 25% is?

Are you saying that on election day, one in every 4 katsina voters will vote for Obi? How?
I'm telling you that Obi has a specific group of people who he can count on to come out and vote for him. The same can't be said of Atiku or Balabu.

No one knows who would win Kastina.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Fresh Nextier Poll Projects Peter Obi’s Victory by EmmyDJourno: 9:17pm On Feb 06, 2023
Digitron:

If both Obi and Tinubu are from Nassarawa state, who will you vote for ?

You wise brotherly👏🏽

1 Like

Re: 2023: Fresh Nextier Poll Projects Peter Obi’s Victory by EmmyDJourno: 9:18pm On Feb 06, 2023
Digitron:

Are you in Katsina?

Yes
Re: 2023: Fresh Nextier Poll Projects Peter Obi’s Victory by Softmirror: 9:19pm On Feb 06, 2023
CallmeTrinity:

All Tinubu supporters are stark iliterates... You have never heard about Professor Nd so I am not surprised. When you waste your time trying to sell fake ebooks .. he is a god to you. You will never attain his level in life nor will anyone in your generation 🤣🤣🤣

That how one other iliterate Tinubu supporter was calling prof am unknown person..
🤣🤣🤣

Iliterate thugs

Ndubuisi Ekekwe (born July 1975) is a Nigerian business person.[1] He is the founder of First Atlantic Semiconductors & Microelectronics – West Africa's leading embedded systems company. His working experience includes Analog Devices Corp where he co-designed a generation accelerometer for the iPhone and created the company's first wafer level chip scale package for inertial sensor.[2] He is a player in the U.S. semiconductor industry where he develops innovative microchip and invented a micro-controller for medical robots.

Ndubuisi Ekekwe is a Nigerian business person. He is the founder of First Atlantic Semiconductors & Microelectronics – West Africa's leading embedded systems company. Wikipedia
Born: July 1975 (age 47 years), Abia
Education: Whiting School of Engineering (2009), Johns Hopkins University

HABA YOU SHOULD USE YOUR COMMON SENSE NOW. OBI TO WIN LAGOS, EKITI, OYO.
Re: 2023: Fresh Nextier Poll Projects Peter Obi’s Victory by vhykeeytor(m): 9:22pm On Feb 06, 2023
lhordspy:

Obi is getting more vote than Atiku in Delta. We don't vote like yorubas....that votes based on tribalism. Obi would take delta State with almost 50% votes.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Fresh Nextier Poll Projects Peter Obi’s Victory by maasoap(m): 9:35pm On Feb 06, 2023
ShowYourCertificate:
Peter Obi is a continuous bad dream to the mainstream politicians. Their eyes go clear after February 25...lol

Obi the president grin grin grin. Only in your dream
Re: 2023: Fresh Nextier Poll Projects Peter Obi’s Victory by maasoap(m): 9:39pm On Feb 06, 2023
lhordspy:
Mediocre poll.

Poll that project Obi to win(have more vote) in:

buhari's kastina ahead of APC
Okowa's delta ahead of PDP
Atiku's Adamawa ahead of PDP
And Tinubu's Lagos, ekiti, osun, Ogun ahead of APC.

Is that not comedy skit? And to even think it was formulated by one Ndubuisi Ekwekwe ; is laughable grin cheesy

The same my Osun where he can't 5000 votes, lol. If Obi records 5k votes in Osun State, INEC should declare him winner in my state
Re: 2023: Fresh Nextier Poll Projects Peter Obi’s Victory by Bundaweber: 9:57pm On Feb 06, 2023
Credible poll my foot. An organisation which it's leadership are solely ibos and 80% of its staff are ibos conducting a poll in which their brother is an overwhelming winner. Make dem just dey play Feb 25th no far again
Re: 2023: Fresh Nextier Poll Projects Peter Obi’s Victory by Whoknow: 10:19pm On Feb 06, 2023
lhordspy:

It seems you have not wake up from delusion, get this right this election is not by party as it used to be but it is by individual candidate who the masses have agreed will rescue Nigeria from all the quagmires the APC lead government has plunged Nigeria into. Know this and have peace.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Recession: Buhari Is Incompetent - Sule Lamido / PDP Supports Melaye, Urges Members To Vote Against His Recall / FG Not Bothered By US Lawmakers’ Moves To Halt $875m Defence Equipments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.