Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,912 members, 7,814,079 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

Change Of Date Of Birth In International Passport - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Change Of Date Of Birth In International Passport (1823 Views)

How Can I Change My Date Of Birth On International Passport / How Do I Resolve The Wrong Date Of Birth On My Transcript / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Change Of Date Of Birth In International Passport by eddy2farm(m): 1:43pm On Feb 06, 2023
Good afternoon everyone.
I want to change date of birth in my international passport.
The person I contacted is charging me high amount . Any idea about the cost of doing it

1 Like

Re: Change Of Date Of Birth In International Passport by Emmymentor(m): 4:01pm On Feb 06, 2023
I have similar case, Pls share with me the amount thy ask u to pay and the necessary requirements
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth In International Passport by eddy2farm(m): 7:55am On Feb 07, 2023
I was ask to pay 250k

Emmymentor:
I have similar case, Pls share with me the amount thy ask u to pay and the necessary requirements
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth In International Passport by Cortexhills99: 8:47pm On Feb 08, 2023
I was told 200k in 2021
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth In International Passport by bigfammo: 12:49am On Feb 09, 2023
SCAM Please avoid them 419ner.
Processes to go through NIMC ; Pay 15k plus charges with you NIN and wait for like a month or if you know in- house could be faster then take the slip to your banks/ PVC/ DL/ & Immigration office close to you reason because verification will have to be done to all your Nigerian identity data name in one file which will be link in Passport office to your profile while verifying your name with your Date of birth but you have to pay the service charge also depending on how urgent it is. I have friends in charge of it why I give you the breakdown.
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth In International Passport by eddy2farm(m): 8:57am On Feb 09, 2023
Do you still have the link

quote author=Cortexhills99 post=120745867]I was told 200k in 2021[/quote]
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth In International Passport by Financialman: 9:18am On Feb 12, 2023
eddy2farm:
Do you still have the link

quote author=Cortexhills99 post=120745867]I was told 200k in 2021
That amount is too much, human beings self,if it's not urgent then do what the guy above me advised but if it's urgent there is no need paying remitta fees because it'll be included in the fees I'll be charging you and within 48 to 72 hours max it will be effected I have done for two Nairalanders here....no need to go to NIS the NIMC and NIS share database if someone original does it for you then it'll reflect in the NIS data base without you going there,mind you for mine the two Nairalanders I did for were not present for a recapture so it's a win win situation for you,see my number 09076882545 call me WhatsApp me at your own convinience but when it works you'll Sha buy me recharge card
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth In International Passport by eddy2farm(m): 9:55pm On Feb 13, 2023
Please can you please link me

bigfammo:
SCAM Please avoid them 419ner.
Processes to go through NIMC ; Pay 15k plus charges with you NIN and wait for like a month or if you know in- house could be faster then take the slip to your banks/ PVC/ DL/ & Immigration office close to you reason because verification will have to be done to all your Nigerian identity data name in one file which will be link in Passport office to your profile while verifying your name with your Date of birth but you have to pay the service charge also depending on how urgent it is. I have friends in charge of it why I give you the breakdown.
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth In International Passport by bigfammo: 11:15pm On Feb 13, 2023
Send me your contact so that we can talk. As I told you it’s step by step but from NIMC first.
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth In International Passport by bigfammo: 11:20pm On Feb 13, 2023
Send me your contact so that we can talk. As I told you it’s step by step but from NIMC first. @Eddy2farm
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth In International Passport by eddy2farm(m): 11:25pm On Feb 13, 2023
Ok

quote author=bigfammo post=120889727]Send me your contact so that we can talk. As I told you it’s step by step but from NIMC first. @Eddy2farm[/quote]

(1) (Reply)

Swedish Permanent Residence Available / Australia Tourist Visa / Any Working Class Nigerian In Duabi Male/female???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.