Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,710 members, 7,816,914 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Empty Seats At APC Rally In Katsina Despite Buhari’s Presence (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Empty Seats At APC Rally In Katsina Despite Buhari’s Presence (Pictures) (4849 Views)

Reno Omokri Posts Pictures Of Empty Seats At APC Campaign Rally In Lagos / Acting CJN Moves To Fill Vacant Seats At Supreme Court / CAN Faults Buhari’s Presence At OIC Conference (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Empty Seats At APC Rally In Katsina Despite Buhari’s Presence (Pictures) by ZombieTERROR: 3:37pm On Feb 06, 2023
Moh247:

And you solely blame Tinubu for this
why wouldn't I blame him..

he knows he isn't cut out for the job..

why not allow Osibanjo or Fashola.. even Adesina

I will gladly have high hopes to see characters like this battling it out for the high office..

not someone blabbing bulalu bulabu, avoiding debates and interviews.. ridiculing himself..

we deserve better
Re: Empty Seats At APC Rally In Katsina Despite Buhari’s Presence (Pictures) by Moh247: 3:39pm On Feb 06, 2023
M4A1carbine:
They guy na beta church rat...

They think everybody here is on the same level, like the miscreants that they oppress in IBADAN..EDE..OSHOGBO...and other agbado regions.

The guy cant even coordinate rightly...and the idiat dey here dey form BOSS on top meatpie abi na fish roll with AQUADANA table water...l... grin grin grin grin grin

You know for an adult who thinks croissant is the same as meat pie

I can see your level

You are simply UN exposed
Re: Empty Seats At APC Rally In Katsina Despite Buhari’s Presence (Pictures) by Moh247: 3:45pm On Feb 06, 2023
ZombieTERROR:

why wouldn't I blame him..

he knows he isn't cut out for the job..

why not allow Osibanjo or Fashola.. even Adesina

I will gladly have high hopes to see characters like this battling it out for the high office..

not someone blabbing bulalu bulabu, avoiding debates and interviews.. ridiculing himself..

we deserve better

Tinubu runs OANDO, INTELs, TVC , The Nations Newspaper, Alphabeta, Remita

He excellently manages this without issues using his managers
Re: Empty Seats At APC Rally In Katsina Despite Buhari’s Presence (Pictures) by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:46pm On Feb 06, 2023
LegendHero:
Obiidiots went to take the early picture to satisfy their delusiom.

This is the aerial 360 view video of the rally. Where are the empty seats?

Even for this video, Tinubu never arrive.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8t4jf7epXc
You keep fooling yourself show the full stadium, the camera is just showing one section.

1 Like

Re: Empty Seats At APC Rally In Katsina Despite Buhari’s Presence (Pictures) by M4A1carbine: 3:52pm On Feb 06, 2023
croissant...na still flour based snack na...and a very weak serving at that . Even weaker than the useless hotdog sold on the streets of New York/Toronto.or even Paris.

The question is this..if you feel so exposed..why then tie your destiny with the Pampers of a tout, who has no certificate and is a known drug mule?

You can claim sophistication when your benefactor is gutter thrash.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Moh247:

You know for an adult who thinks croissant is the same as meat pie

I can see your level

You are simply UN exposed
lipsrsealed
Re: Empty Seats At APC Rally In Katsina Despite Buhari’s Presence (Pictures) by Moh247: 3:53pm On Feb 06, 2023
[quote author=M4A1carbine post=120685193]croissant...na still flour based snack na...and a very weak serving at that . Even weaker than the useless hotdog sold on the streets of New York/Toronto.or even Paris.

The question is this..if you feel so exposed..why then tie your destiny with the Pampers of a tout, who has no certificate and is a known drug mule?

You can claim sophistication when your benefactor is gutter thrash.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

lipsrsealed[/quote

You smell of poverty, generation long poverty and I won't join you in such

Low life peasant troll

Continue laughing to your own lame jokes shows your mental state
Re: Empty Seats At APC Rally In Katsina Despite Buhari’s Presence (Pictures) by M4A1carbine: 3:58pm On Feb 06, 2023
See Dem ..

Every business template has a beginning. Tell the platform the beginning of these businesses.

Were they in existence,before he was Governor or after his governorship tenure.?

Even as a senator he didn't have any of the above ..so where is the trajectory of growth that shows he grew the business.
You think you are talking to useless touts in Ibadan abi. Your cup don fuu

Answer me zombie.

Moh247:

Re: Empty Seats At APC Rally In Katsina Despite Buhari’s Presence (Pictures) by M4A1carbine: 4:05pm On Feb 06, 2023
Poverty? Isn't a TAG...it's a benchmark for success. This shows you are even a loser.

Thiefnubuu was born a wretch and Providence smiled on him. But you claim to be born with a silver spoon, and everything about your disposition YELLS Fake..Fake..Fake..

It's said that if WISHES were horses beggars would ride. grin

My standard of life, you see in your dreams.

But I am street and I love it as it is .. grin🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

[quote author=Moh247 post=120685222][/quote]
Re: Empty Seats At APC Rally In Katsina Despite Buhari’s Presence (Pictures) by IDERAWOLE(m): 4:05pm On Feb 06, 2023
Fira09:
🤣 🤣 😂 😂!

Whether empty or numerous, Bola Tinubu isn't winning the presidential election.

On PO mandate we stand.

Hmmm! Be careful of high blood presssure o!

Serious people don't put all their hopes on any man!

P.O. or no P.O. life continues after the election my brother.
Re: Empty Seats At APC Rally In Katsina Despite Buhari’s Presence (Pictures) by karnap(m): 4:10pm On Feb 06, 2023
Over 200m Nigerian are contemplating who to vote between
A thief
A drugslords

A prudent man.

We most stop letting this Africans leaders dragging our resources in a mud.
Vote for transparency
Vote for good governance.

Vote wisely on the 25february.
Re: Empty Seats At APC Rally In Katsina Despite Buhari’s Presence (Pictures) by Shikini: 4:29pm On Feb 06, 2023
Disgrace
Re: Empty Seats At APC Rally In Katsina Despite Buhari’s Presence (Pictures) by ZombieTERROR: 7:04pm On Feb 06, 2023
Moh247:

I'm sure he can even do that from London

But a country is a different ball game
The nitty gritty is different,
he can't even get hold of his party at the moment

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bomb Scare At Awolowo House, Ikeja / Wondering How to Export ur Foodstuffs N Other items from Naija to USA,CANADA,UK / NNPC Lost N19.43bn In April – Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.