Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,922 members, 7,814,102 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

People Are Whispering Into Tinubu Ears Telling Him What To Say- Najaatu Mohamed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / People Are Whispering Into Tinubu Ears Telling Him What To Say- Najaatu Mohamed (367 Views)

Oshiomhole Whispering Into Buhari’s Ear In Throwback Photo / A Little Girl Whispering Into Osinbajo's Ear (Photo) / Aisha Buhari Whispering Into Dolapo Osinbajo's Ear (Caption Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

People Are Whispering Into Tinubu Ears Telling Him What To Say- Najaatu Mohamed by Gjrich(m): 2:42pm On Feb 06, 2023
People Are Whispering Into Tinubu’s Ears To Tell Him What To Say – Naja’atu Mohammed

A former Director of the All Progressives Congress (APC) Presidential Campaign (PCC) Council, Naja’atu Mohammed has once again reiterated that the presidential candidate of the APC, Bola Tinubu is not physically and mentally fit to lead the country.
According to Naja’atu, Tinubu goofs at every campaign.

The former director who resigned from her position in the APC’s PCC said this during an interview on the Arise TV Morning show.

She went on to allege that people have to whisper into the APC’s flag bearer ears to give him a cue on what to say.

Naja’atu said, “One of the things that I said about Asiwaju is about corruption and perjury. It was Festus Keyamo in 1999 that sued the Lagos State Government attempt for clearing Asiwaju of perjury. He went as far as the Supreme Court.

“We are talking of integrity; people changing. He wants Nigeria to forget everything he said about Asiwaju then.

“The clips for Asiwaju are there for everyone to see. Every campaign he goes to, he goofs. In fact, people are whispering into his ear to tell him what to say,”

Recall that the former APC chieftain had dumped the party a few weeks ago, stating that she could no longer support Tinubu.

Re: People Are Whispering Into Tinubu Ears Telling Him What To Say- Najaatu Mohamed by mcmurphy132(m): 2:46pm On Feb 06, 2023
Atiku money dey drive this woman crazy

1 Like

Re: People Are Whispering Into Tinubu Ears Telling Him What To Say- Najaatu Mohamed by Nobody: 2:48pm On Feb 06, 2023
Hajiya Naja’atu just dy vex
Re: People Are Whispering Into Tinubu Ears Telling Him What To Say- Najaatu Mohamed by Mindlog: 2:52pm On Feb 06, 2023
mcmurphy132:
Atiku money dey drive this woman crazy

At least she is saying what everyone is observing. 😆😆😆
Re: People Are Whispering Into Tinubu Ears Telling Him What To Say- Najaatu Mohamed by Nobody: 2:54pm On Feb 06, 2023
Mindlog:

At least she is saying what everyone is observing. 😆😆😆
My atikulated friend hope your village people has released you.
Re: People Are Whispering Into Tinubu Ears Telling Him What To Say- Najaatu Mohamed by Mindlog: 2:58pm On Feb 06, 2023
peepydelano:
My atikulated friend hope your village people has released you.

Released me?😲

Nah, we are a winning team and I enjoy their company and chilling with me as I rest from work.😜😜😜😜

Atikulated 🔥.
Re: People Are Whispering Into Tinubu Ears Telling Him What To Say- Najaatu Mohamed by Felabrity: 3:00pm On Feb 06, 2023
We saw it live, several times
Re: People Are Whispering Into Tinubu Ears Telling Him What To Say- Najaatu Mohamed by Racoon(m): 3:01pm On Feb 06, 2023
grin This woman have been on a frenzy wotoporously exposing every fraud that the heroine-drug addict is since she jump ship but as usual his hoardes of afonja urchins and miscreants can't even confront her headlong as she belong to their feudal powerlords slavemasters.

Instead, the likes of Afamed, Ihordspy, Seunmsg, Eriggs, NLpoliceman, , NgeneUkwenu have been attacking Peter Obi. Tinubu is busy using Christianity for his derogatory onslaught while avoiding Islam even as he can't even recite the headslammers fathia.

Meanwhile, none of the Tinubu’s attack lapdogs in the likes of Bayo Onanuga, Femi Fani-Kayode, Festus Keyamo, have also refuted what she has been saying or bare his fangs.Bunch of cowards.

(1) (Reply)

This Is How Tinubu Will Step Down For Obi . / Complains As Senator Ifeanyi Ubah Dodges Town Hall, Refuses To Pick Calls / Where A Son Of Nobody Become Somebody Without Knowing Anybody

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.