Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:22 AM

It's Not A Ritual Money, I Just Want To Give It Out Free - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It's Not A Ritual Money, I Just Want To Give It Out Free (458 Views)

Osun: They Are Collecting Our Money, I Haven't Seen Any Votes - Party Agent / Ibrahim Oloriegbe: 17 Delegates Refunded Money I Gave Them / Babafemi Ojudu: Stop Begging Me For Money, I Am No Longer A Senator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It's Not A Ritual Money, I Just Want To Give It Out Free by pandj(m): 2:49pm On Feb 06, 2023
U see why you should vote Peter obi? If the country is good you will be busy doing something that will benefit your life not to be on the internet and be looking for free money..
Thief... Na so money easy? Vote Wise you will not, and some of you don't even have voters card you are here looking for free money. I'm not telling you to vote obi my force ohh vote your brother atiku or jagaban you hear? Una never see anything yet.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It's Not A Ritual Money, I Just Want To Give It Out Free by Nobody: 2:55pm On Feb 06, 2023
Go to the poor people around you and give and stop this nonsense
Re: It's Not A Ritual Money, I Just Want To Give It Out Free by citygarden(m): 3:27pm On Feb 06, 2023
So, if your obi win who tells you, everybody will be rich? The Anambra he governs for eight years, all the citizens are rich

1 Like

Re: It's Not A Ritual Money, I Just Want To Give It Out Free by Imemine: 3:58pm On Feb 06, 2023
Oga which kind life be this ooo. Oooo?
Reader.

(1) (Reply)

Updated: Stolen Weapons, Names Of Killed Officers – Attack On Police Station In / If You Want Tinubu To Win The Election Tommorow, Just For Peter Obi. / The Election Collation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.