Stats: 3,157,928 members, 7,835,099 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Peter Obi Lands In Kwara State For His Presidential Campaign Rally (Pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Lands In Kwara State For His Presidential Campaign Rally (Pics) (33665 Views)

After Visiting Kwara State, Peter Obi Lands In Ogbomosho, Oyo State / Peter Obi & Datti Arrive Adamawa State For LP Presidential Campaign Rally (Pics) / Peter Obi & Datti Arrive Gombe State For Presidential Rally (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Peter Obi Lands In Kwara State For His Presidential Campaign Rally (Pics) by sircatherine45(m): 3:54pm On Feb 06, 2023
BATified2023:
u igbos will cry fire
pains seen
Re: Peter Obi Lands In Kwara State For His Presidential Campaign Rally (Pics) by wordsNOTswords(m): 3:55pm On Feb 06, 2023
Shows sense no follow you, because I was born and brought up in ilorin, there is no Chinedu in Idi-ape if you ever live there , you won't be saying these trash , obi is a goal in Nigeria , loved by everybody and few days results will show in your face , and goes to show you are scared other wise you won't be under his topic, urinating and peeing at the same time , most be a hard day for you trying to discredit this man .

TheNiceGuy:
All I'm seeing are Ezenwa at Oja Oba, chinedu at Idi Ape, Chiwendu at Adeta, Chigizie at Oko olowo angry

This corroborate with the fact that Obi is an Ipob Terrorist sponsored Canditate
Re: Peter Obi Lands In Kwara State For His Presidential Campaign Rally (Pics) by Zeezenho: 3:55pm On Feb 06, 2023
Softmirror:
THIS BLACK CLOTH WEY OBI DEY WEAR UP AND DOWN NAH O. MAY GOD SAVE US FROM POWER OF DARKNESS. cry

Please good people of Nigeria come and hear the latest from urchins! Its now about peter obis clothes oh.
Re: Peter Obi Lands In Kwara State For His Presidential Campaign Rally (Pics) by Petvin2000(m): 3:55pm On Feb 06, 2023
FoolaniHellman:
My Vote is for Tinubu💯
So we should go and hug transformer? Better wake up from your slumber and vote competence.
Every right thinking Man knows that Obi is best fit for the Presidency.
ObiDatti all the way.
Re: Peter Obi Lands In Kwara State For His Presidential Campaign Rally (Pics) by ogatboy(m): 3:56pm On Feb 06, 2023
olamike02:
This is what someone wrote about him 👇

Why did Tinubu not change cloth too, abi his own toto is too wide with corruption to claim virgin? Election never start, APC people are running from pillar to post.
Re: Peter Obi Lands In Kwara State For His Presidential Campaign Rally (Pics) by Segzy19: 3:56pm On Feb 06, 2023
Formalities....

LP got nothing on Kwara....

Re: Peter Obi Lands In Kwara State For His Presidential Campaign Rally (Pics) by ScamHunter: 3:57pm On Feb 06, 2023
Something tells me this kwara is headquarters of Afonja Islamic Republic and won't vote Peter Obi.

Re: Peter Obi Lands In Kwara State For His Presidential Campaign Rally (Pics) by Pascal9: 3:57pm On Feb 06, 2023
He doesn't have money, but he is crusing in private jet

Re: Peter Obi Lands In Kwara State For His Presidential Campaign Rally (Pics) by Jhondukes10: 3:57pm On Feb 06, 2023
Shut up you fool
BATified2023:
u igbos will cry fire

Re: Peter Obi Lands In Kwara State For His Presidential Campaign Rally (Pics) by Flows001(m): 3:57pm On Feb 06, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
All I'm seeing are Ezenwa at Oja Oba, chinedu at Idi Ape, Chiwendu at Adeta, Chigizie at Oko olowo angry

This corroborate with the fact that Obi is an Ipob Terrorist sponsored Canditate

Re: Peter Obi Lands In Kwara State For His Presidential Campaign Rally (Pics) by yusufadebayo02(m): 3:57pm On Feb 06, 2023

Re: Peter Obi Lands In Kwara State For His Presidential Campaign Rally (Pics) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Feb 06, 2023
The winning team. 💪🏾💪🏾💪🏾
Re: Peter Obi Lands In Kwara State For His Presidential Campaign Rally (Pics) by Eriokanmi: 3:58pm On Feb 06, 2023
BATified2023:
no b nollywood we dey guy

This is reality
You're right THIS IS REALITY from online support to no structure, to he will drop out of the race latest by December 2022, to his supporters are only on twitter, to he can't win his LG...and the name-calling scenarios are endless.

I never knew he could pull so much crowd of supporters nationwide as seen today at each rally so much that emir of bauchi openly called him alhaji Peter Obi, the incoming president of Nigeria. For me, this is reality. To stage a rally in a state including logistics, you've got to have at least, 500m naira and if you're the crowd-inducing candidate, you'd need much more cos you'd have to give 2k to each participant at your rally, print shirts and caps, which is why tinubu and atiku had been crying but Obi didn't bother cos he's not giving a dime to anyone rather, it's the Nigerians who are donating to the campaign fund account. For me, It's nothing but reality

Re: Peter Obi Lands In Kwara State For His Presidential Campaign Rally (Pics) by INDOMIE9090(f): 3:59pm On Feb 06, 2023
Lols
No one knw obi for here

Re: Peter Obi Lands In Kwara State For His Presidential Campaign Rally (Pics) by karnap(m): 3:59pm On Feb 06, 2023
Over 200m Nigerian are contemplating who to vote between
A thief
A drugslords

A prudent man.

We most stop letting this Africans leaders dragging our resources in a mud.
Vote for transparency
Vote for good governance.

Vote wisely on the 25february.

Re: Peter Obi Lands In Kwara State For His Presidential Campaign Rally (Pics) by bolademi(m): 3:59pm On Feb 06, 2023
Softmirror:
THIS BLACK CLOTH WEY OBI DEY WEAR UP AND DOWN NAH O. MAY GOD SAVE US FROM POWER OF DARKNESS. cry

Amen Amen Amen fire

Re: Peter Obi Lands In Kwara State For His Presidential Campaign Rally (Pics) by VIKTO83(m): 4:00pm On Feb 06, 2023
Are u guys sure that Obi is in ilorin today?
I hope he won't g3t discouraged by the naming ceremony type of crowd he is seeing?
My igbo brothers will be d last to close shop to go visit one man talking like woman.
Same way they won't close shops if possible on election day.

Obi is in for a long thing.

Re: Peter Obi Lands In Kwara State For His Presidential Campaign Rally (Pics) by Onyiridike(f): 4:01pm On Feb 06, 2023
BATified2023:

This is reality
You and El rufai will continue to shout Nollywood actor until you read the headline " President-Elect Peter Obi nominates members of his transition Committee".
Re: Peter Obi Lands In Kwara State For His Presidential Campaign Rally (Pics) by DARLYNBOI: 4:04pm On Feb 06, 2023
Softmirror:

Didirin....goan check the meaning or interpretation of that your drug lord CAP illuminati symbol...

Check am well...na Handcuff of Darkness
Re: Peter Obi Lands In Kwara State For His Presidential Campaign Rally (Pics) by Menclothing: 4:05pm On Feb 06, 2023
I no dey see Atiku campaign at all

Obi white hair don dey grow just few weeks campaign

Nigeria no easy
Re: Peter Obi Lands In Kwara State For His Presidential Campaign Rally (Pics) by Onyiridike(f): 4:05pm On Feb 06, 2023
Eriokanmi:
You're right THIS IS REALITY from online support to no structure, to he will drop out of the race latest by December 2022, to his supporters are only on twitter, to he can't win his LG...and the name-calling scenarios are endless.

I never knew he could pull so much crowd of supporters nationwide as seen today at each rally so much that emir of bauchi openly called him alhaji Peter Obi, the incoming president of Nigeria. For me, this is reality. To stage a rally in a state including logistics, you've got to have at least, 500m naira and if you're the crowd-inducing candidate, you'd need much more cos you'd have to give 2k to each participant at your rally, print shirts and caps, which is why tinubu and atiku had been crying but Obi didn't bother cos he's not giving a dime to anyone rather, it's the Nigerians who are donating to the campaign fund account. For me, It's nothing but reality
You forgot that El rufai recently claimed that he will get 25% in only 16 states. If Obi's worst enemy can say this, then the election is already won.
That is the reality.

Re: Peter Obi Lands In Kwara State For His Presidential Campaign Rally (Pics) by Britishpea: 4:05pm On Feb 06, 2023
I love his signature dress and his elegance. But him too dey lie.

Tinubu will beat him blue black. Hey I’m not a blind politician I only believe in who I believe in. Man wey no perform in a state wan perform in a bigger entity taaaa

Re: Peter Obi Lands In Kwara State For His Presidential Campaign Rally (Pics) by Preciou55(f): 4:06pm On Feb 06, 2023
Call for hookup
Re: Peter Obi Lands In Kwara State For His Presidential Campaign Rally (Pics) by Earthstorms(m): 4:06pm On Feb 06, 2023
Pascal9:
He doesn't have money, but he is crusing in private jet

Obi never said that he is a poor man.
It is just he does not like wasting money.

That is understandable, no normal person that works hard for his money likes to waste money, only crooks who have access to easy money waste such money.

Re: Peter Obi Lands In Kwara State For His Presidential Campaign Rally (Pics) by hohafrank(m): 4:06pm On Feb 06, 2023
TheNiceGuy:

You have been ordained to be saying this continuously until Obi is swore in as president federal republic of Nigeria and rules Nigeria for good 8 years.
Tinubu will never smell that Aso Rock for life, unless God is not in heaven
Re: Peter Obi Lands In Kwara State For His Presidential Campaign Rally (Pics) by Bigbayour: 4:07pm On Feb 06, 2023
This Obi must belonged to a great Occultic group. He must wear black color always....

A Hardened Cult will NEVER be my President.

JAGABAN BORGU forever.....

Re: Peter Obi Lands In Kwara State For His Presidential Campaign Rally (Pics) by DrChukki: 4:07pm On Feb 06, 2023
Softmirror:

With all your white cloths, how come you're still in darkness? 🤷‍♂️
Re: Peter Obi Lands In Kwara State For His Presidential Campaign Rally (Pics) by lordkush: 4:07pm On Feb 06, 2023
BATified2023:
u igbos will cry fire
you are already wailing. Elrufai is running from tv house to tv house wailing. Oshiomole is wailing. Lol. Useless people
Re: Peter Obi Lands In Kwara State For His Presidential Campaign Rally (Pics) by juman(m): 4:07pm On Feb 06, 2023
Welcome to our state.
We love all nigerians.
Re: Peter Obi Lands In Kwara State For His Presidential Campaign Rally (Pics) by ofuonyebi: 4:08pm On Feb 06, 2023
How many are they for the trip?
just count them for Gods sake!

i think this Obit=tuary joker should just go and visit the Emir
and then....just go home and stop the pretense of campaigning to be president...

because he has not shown the gut of a ...JAGABAN!!!

QED!
Re: Peter Obi Lands In Kwara State For His Presidential Campaign Rally (Pics) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Feb 06, 2023
BATified2023:

This is reality

See washing.

Re: Peter Obi Lands In Kwara State For His Presidential Campaign Rally (Pics) by akinsmyk(m): 4:09pm On Feb 06, 2023
Softmirror:

It’s so unfortunate that a Blackman still reasons this way. Black is just a color like every other and there are people whose favorite is that black color. You guys are the ones who allowed the whites that attribute everything bad to black. It’s 2023, you guys should grow up. Obi wears other colors of cloth not once or twice but it seems black is his favorite. So let him be.

Igbo Group Urges Buhari To Fulfill Promise To South East / Video Of Governor Uzodinma At Imo Police Headquaters After Gunmen's Attack / Bashir El-rufai Blasts Daniel Bwala For Lying Against Peter Obi, Dad

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50