Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,438 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Profitable Food Supply Business To The South South - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Profitable Food Supply Business To The South South (420 Views)

Food Supply From Noerthern Nigeria / My Last Harvest From My Yam Farm. Govt, We Need Loan In The South / How To Start Egg Supply Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Profitable Food Supply Business To The South South by 3rockets(m): 3:24pm On Feb 06, 2023
I reside in northern Nigeria precisely kaduna State and I would like your input on profitable agro product that I can do to the south or middle belt areas without stress.

Please I need suggestions, if possible buyers who are willing to buy from me also or want me to buy something and sell to them.

I am open to business with good people in this forum.
Re: Profitable Food Supply Business To The South South by Danybest: 3:36pm On Feb 06, 2023
3rockets:

I reside in northern Nigeria precisely kaduna State and I would like your input on profitable agro product that I can do to the south or middle belt areas without stress.

Please I need suggestions, if possible buyers who are willing to buy from me also or want me to buy something and sell to them.

I am open to business with good people in this forum.
how is the mobility to port harcourt like I would like to know so we can run the deal together
Re: Profitable Food Supply Business To The South South by 3rockets(m): 1:48pm On Feb 07, 2023
Danybest:
how is the mobility to port harcourt like I would like to know so we can run the deal together

There are luxurious buses going to PH on a daily. They do this deliveries
Re: Profitable Food Supply Business To The South South by luvtoteach(f): 7:58pm On Feb 07, 2023
Am in Lagos, Agege precisely. Kindly state the product available there and price.
Re: Profitable Food Supply Business To The South South by NONSO740: 9:47am On Feb 08, 2023
Drop your number make we talk business..am 8n Anambra State
Re: Profitable Food Supply Business To The South South by dansisco: 2:32pm On Feb 08, 2023
i am in Abuja too and can get agriculture produce across Northern States. please if you are outside the north and want to buy things from the North, please reach me with this e-mail address dansiscolock@outlook.com
Re: Profitable Food Supply Business To The South South by Bimstee: 5:00pm On Feb 08, 2023
I sell sweet and white benue yams

Re: Profitable Food Supply Business To The South South by 3rockets(m): 7:31pm On Feb 14, 2023
luvtoteach:
Am in Lagos, Agege precisely. Kindly state the product available there and price.

Irish potato

Yam

Etc

Reach me on salaugroup@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Sheep Farming: 10 Interesting Facts About Sheep / Sesame Seeds Available In Nigeria At Wholesale Price / Muscles Building Exercises Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.