Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,297 members, 7,819,000 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

In Need Of Financial Partners For My Social Network Project - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / In Need Of Financial Partners For My Social Network Project (233 Views)

Blackrock To Buy Adebayo Ogunlesi’s Global Infrastructure Partners For $12.5B / Financial Partners/sponsors For Private School In Lagos / 10 Financial Partners Needed For An Export/agribusiness Partnership Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of Financial Partners For My Social Network Project by ayoncox: 3:36pm On Feb 06, 2023
So I created Matters Arising Social, www.mattersarising.com.ng towards end of last year as platform that will help Nigerians have meaningful conversation and also earn from it.

In need of raising 250k to 1 Million Naira to upscale to the next level.

Seeking for investors that are interested in short term or long term exit.

For short term exit, 25% + principal is possible for 2 months.

The funds will be used for marketing and managing content promotion for the project.
Re: In Need Of Financial Partners For My Social Network Project by ayoncox: 3:50pm On Feb 06, 2023
Re: In Need Of Financial Partners For My Social Network Project by ayoncox: 4:01pm On Feb 06, 2023
Here is the link for version 1 of the Android to be listed on Google Play store on or Before Next week Sunday

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1WI8f707biXuA98ij7mMSLKHXfVhHK55b/view?usp=drivesdk
Re: In Need Of Financial Partners For My Social Network Project by ayoncox: 4:06pm On Feb 06, 2023
About Matters Arising

Matters Arising is a revolutionary social network platform that empowers users to make a difference in the world by simply creating content, making comments, and reactions.

Our platform is designed for Nigerians and people all over the world who want to express themselves and make a positive impact on society. Our platform is built on the principles of community and engagement. We believe that everyone has something valuable to contribute to the world, and we want to provide a space for people to share their thoughts, ideas, and opinions.

We also believe in the power of community to drive change and make a difference. Our mission is to provide a platform where users can share their content, build communities, and make a difference. We are committed to providing a safe and inclusive space for everyone, regardless of their background or beliefs.

On Matters Arising, users can earn money for creating valuable content, making comments, and reactions. We believe that everyone should be rewarded for their contributions, and we want to make sure that our users are fairly compensated for the value they bring to the platform. We are dedicated to providing the best user experience possible.

Our platform is easy to use, and we are constantly working to improve it. We also have a dedicated customer support team that is always available to help with any questions or issues.

Join Matters Arising today and be a part of a community that is making a difference. Share your thoughts, ideas, and opinions, and earn money for doing so. Help shape the world and make a positive impact on society.

https://mattersarising.com.ng/static/about
Re: In Need Of Financial Partners For My Social Network Project by ayoncox: 4:15pm On Feb 06, 2023
Interested in having conversations about this Value Proposition you can send a mail to
Mattersarisingsocial@gmail.com or chat me up on 08144146212

(1) (Reply)

What Is Easyjet Airlines Cancellation Policy? / Sinach Appointed As Global Ambassador Of Commonwealth Of Dominica / Nigerian Bank Issues Coins To Customer In Lagos As Naira Notes Scarcity Persists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.