Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,116 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Check Out Most Silly Nollywood Movies In 2011; 'obama Babes' And 'lady Gaga' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Check Out Most Silly Nollywood Movies In 2011; 'obama Babes' And 'lady Gaga' (1266 Views)

Toolz Reveals One Of The Most silly Things She Did As A Kid / R Kelly And Lady Gaga Almost Have Sex While Performing See Photo / Goldie And Lady Gaga Wears The Same Crazy Dress: Who Rocked It Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Most Silly Nollywood Movies In 2011; 'obama Babes' And 'lady Gaga' by naijays: 11:58am On Sep 09, 2011
All these top Nollywood stars they fall hand o. Seriously! I thought they were way above this kind of crap. Or do they pay them so much to act in these silly movies?

In 2008, star-studded movie with a terrible title, Beyonce & Rihanna was released starring Nadia Buari as beyonce and Omotola Jalade as Rihanna. The beyonce & Rihanna movie is worth watching though because I could remember the title stop being bad when I saw the movie. Was just confused as to why they gave it a terrible title. Same with 'Obama babes' released this year. Uche Jombo, Chika Ike, Monalisa Chinda and Ify Ejikeme. I swear this stupid movie hasn't got anything to do with the title.

They've done it again, 'Lady Gaga' starring Funke Akindele and Oge Okoye. Now it doesn't get more silly than this.
Maybe we shouldn't judge the movie by its poster and title, so let's wait and see
Will surely post the teaser trailer as soon as it's released! Lol

Check posters here

http://www.jimmysonde.com/2011/09/nollywood-movies-after-beyonce-rihanna.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Cohbams Asuquo, Wife Expecting Baby Number One / Wizkid Insults D'banj On Twitter / .:: 2012 List Of Most Powerful Celebs And Their Payout ::.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.