Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,121 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:38 AM

Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Live At The Palace Of Maimartaba Sarkin Of Ilorin. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Live At The Palace Of Maimartaba Sarkin Of Ilorin. (29198 Views)

Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Receive British High Commissioner To Nigeria / New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed / President Buhari & His Children, Hanan And Yusuf Buhari In Beautiful Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Live At The Palace Of Maimartaba Sarkin Of Ilorin. by Kingsmeal: 3:57pm On Feb 06, 2023
Peter Obi and Yusuf Datti live at the Palace Of Maimartaba Sarkin Of Ilorin.

63 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Live At The Palace Of Maimartaba Sarkin Of Ilorin. by Kingsmeal: 3:57pm On Feb 06, 2023
The winning team!!

116 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Live At The Palace Of Maimartaba Sarkin Of Ilorin. by Kingsmeal: 3:58pm On Feb 06, 2023
nlfpmod

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Live At The Palace Of Maimartaba Sarkin Of Ilorin. by Guyman01: 3:58pm On Feb 06, 2023
Fulani Emir ruling Yoruba land is actually an anathema for every Omoluabi, CPC arm of APC led by Buhari is doing to Tinubu the same thing that Alimi did to Afonja to takeover the Alaafin garrison town of Ilorin and it seems some Yorubas will never learn.

I won't blame Peter Obi for going to pay homage since Yorubas that own the land "Dobale" and prostrate for him and collect traditional titles from an invader.

Ilorin is a painful reminder to many Yorubas about who seems to be the boss in the political game of thrones between Yorubas and Fulanis undecided

Governor Lawal died trying to rewrite this history by appointing his father as First Class Balogun of Ilorin at par with the Emir but he was assassinated and Olushola Saraki (Oloye) entered into an agreement to undo all that Gov Lawal put in place with Sokoto if they support his son Bukola Saraki to become Gov of Kwara State which was implemented to the fullest by deposing the Balogun devoting him to Third Class chief in 2003 and the Yorubas have not recovered politically from it.

173 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Live At The Palace Of Maimartaba Sarkin Of Ilorin. by Nobody: 3:58pm On Feb 06, 2023
The winning team

40 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Live At The Palace Of Maimartaba Sarkin Of Ilorin. by SoftSport(m): 4:00pm On Feb 06, 2023
Complete waste of time. Efforts in futility. Even Peter Obi knows that he can NEVER be the President of Nigeria. As a matter of fact under the current democratic setting, no Igbo can EVER be the President of this country.

Know this and know peace!

46 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Live At The Palace Of Maimartaba Sarkin Of Ilorin. by Adaisback(f): 4:01pm On Feb 06, 2023
Greetings to you Alhaji sulu Gambari. Very peaceful state. Your niece showed me shege with frog jump at Model school Ilorin. Welcome to my town of birth my incoming. No two ways about it, Ilorin is super obedient

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Live At The Palace Of Maimartaba Sarkin Of Ilorin. by Mystic216: 4:02pm On Feb 06, 2023
The incoming

116 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Live At The Palace Of Maimartaba Sarkin Of Ilorin. by kernniejay(m): 4:03pm On Feb 06, 2023
This is the impending tsunami that both PDP and APC are afraid of.

65 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Live At The Palace Of Maimartaba Sarkin Of Ilorin. by BossGerald: 4:04pm On Feb 06, 2023
Man of the people...I can't wait for February 25th.

Vote OBI2023

76 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Live At The Palace Of Maimartaba Sarkin Of Ilorin. by IDENNAA(m): 4:12pm On Feb 06, 2023
Kingsmeal:
Peter Obi and Yusuf Datti live at the Palace Of Maimartaba Sarkin Of Ilorin.

Is Ilorin a Yoruba town or Hausa/Fulani ? I thought they have an Oba

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Live At The Palace Of Maimartaba Sarkin Of Ilorin. by Nwaetche(m): 4:16pm On Feb 06, 2023
Urchin, why are you wailing now if you know all these from your Iragbiji enclave?

Go get work! Urchin no be job my dear radical Yoruba Muslim.

grin grin grin

SoftSport:
Complete waste of time. Efforts in futility. Even Peter Obi knows that he can NEVER be the President of Nigeria. As a matter of fact under the current democratic setting, no Igbo can EVER be the President of this country.

Know this and know peace!

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Live At The Palace Of Maimartaba Sarkin Of Ilorin. by 00FFT00(m): 4:23pm On Feb 06, 2023
IDENNAA:

Is Ilorin a Yoruba town or Hausa/Fulani ? I thought they have an Oba

Me sef come tire.
So, Yorubas are ruled by an emir, and they have no better vocation with their lives than Igbo this, Igbo that?.
And, a man whose people are still under Fulani active occupation wants to rule his masters?.
Somebody, please spell delusion for me cheesy grin

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Live At The Palace Of Maimartaba Sarkin Of Ilorin. by Ogbuefi2020: 4:24pm On Feb 06, 2023
Yoruba town ruled by fulanis

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Live At The Palace Of Maimartaba Sarkin Of Ilorin. by Nobody: 4:31pm On Feb 06, 2023
Welcome sir

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Live At The Palace Of Maimartaba Sarkin Of Ilorin. by Jestin: 5:01pm On Feb 06, 2023
So you have to pay 1k as charges to withdraw 5k from pos. Ogun go killl anybody when vote for APC

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Live At The Palace Of Maimartaba Sarkin Of Ilorin. by LoveJesus87(m): 5:01pm On Feb 06, 2023
cheesy
Re: Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Live At The Palace Of Maimartaba Sarkin Of Ilorin. by FalseProphet1(m): 5:01pm On Feb 06, 2023
Our incoming president.

This I have seen.

20 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Live At The Palace Of Maimartaba Sarkin Of Ilorin. by Antoeni(m): 5:01pm On Feb 06, 2023
Peter Obi Has The Support of God And The People

18 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Live At The Palace Of Maimartaba Sarkin Of Ilorin. by Obidientyoruba: 5:01pm On Feb 06, 2023
Ilu ilorin ilu to sumo Aljanahh , cool . The Alimi are very much Obidient

10 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Live At The Palace Of Maimartaba Sarkin Of Ilorin. by Kindomss: 5:02pm On Feb 06, 2023
Do you have photography skills, and want to earn a bit more money from your photography hobby? Then you have come to the right place. There are many ways for a photographer to earn money, from accepting a commission, selling photos online as well as creating videographer projects. If you are interested in the world of photography, then check this out.

https://vincoguide.com/topic/make-money-online/sell-photos-online/
Re: Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Live At The Palace Of Maimartaba Sarkin Of Ilorin. by id4sho(m): 5:02pm On Feb 06, 2023
cool
Re: Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Live At The Palace Of Maimartaba Sarkin Of Ilorin. by jaxxy(m): 5:03pm On Feb 06, 2023
The Unifier

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Live At The Palace Of Maimartaba Sarkin Of Ilorin. by Vatod(m): 5:04pm On Feb 06, 2023
But why is he always on black?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Live At The Palace Of Maimartaba Sarkin Of Ilorin. by BATified2023: 5:04pm On Feb 06, 2023
Igbo naming ceremony in kwara

Kwara inside peter obi blokos

My secondary school assembly dey full pass this, so these are all the igbos we have in kwara?

Nawah oooo

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Live At The Palace Of Maimartaba Sarkin Of Ilorin. by Nobody: 5:05pm On Feb 06, 2023
Hehehehehehehehehe

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Live At The Palace Of Maimartaba Sarkin Of Ilorin. by Lanretoye(m): 5:05pm On Feb 06, 2023
Obidirty movement is a dirty movement.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Live At The Palace Of Maimartaba Sarkin Of Ilorin. by bro4u: 5:08pm On Feb 06, 2023
And that was how Fulani conquered them and replaced their oba's with sarkin/emir...lol

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Live At The Palace Of Maimartaba Sarkin Of Ilorin. by DennisEche(m): 5:08pm On Feb 06, 2023
smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Soldiers Discover Boko Haram Bomb Making Factory In Yobe (photos) / Ooni Of Ife Meets Governor Ugwuanyi / Muhammad Wakili Retires From Police Force

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.