Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,355 members, 7,836,458 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

How To Increase Your Finances Through Shameless Marketing Via Properties - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How To Increase Your Finances Through Shameless Marketing Via Properties (92 Views)

3 Ways To Create And Transfer Generational Wealth To Your Kids Via Properties. / Attention JV Developers: Get Cheap Finances For Your Real Estate / Notice To Increase Rent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Increase Your Finances Through Shameless Marketing Via Properties by derwin(m): 7:19pm On Feb 06, 2023
If you've not taken your financial life seriously before, with the current happenings in the country..

-Fuel scarcity
-No Electricity
- No cash,
This current situation should actually give you a quick rethink!
Having multiple streams of income is a "Must Get" if you're to overcome to struggle of daily living and other responsibilities.

Why?

The cost of living will always go high. Lamenting the high price of things will not solve it, you will have to increase your earning capacity.
The most important skill for earning more money is sales!

In any industry or business, Sales is very sacrosanct! Without sales, a business naturally dies.
One of the recurring words I hear when I encourage people to come into sales is..

-"I don't know how to sell, I don't know how to talk to people, people will not believe me, sales is hard"-
Whatever your reasons are, they are right.

But one thing is Very certain, Nothing good comes easy, you have to be determined in what you intend to achieve!
How much monthly would be enough for your needs and important Goals?

How much do you intend to earn yearly?
You can take a pause and write them down on a book.

Before I began sales, I was intrigued by the Teaching of my mentor.

He told us the difference between a Bank Alert and a Bank Alarm.
An Alert he said is a normal update from the bank about a transaction, while

An Alarm is an amount of money that makes the Bank to call you and become your friend.

And my Mentor, was receiving bank alarms.

I loved alarms and I intended to do whatever it takes.
An industry that has given me that access to earn is Real Estate.
Forget everything you've been taught about marketing.

You can make your 1st alarm in just 1 month, if you're determined and you practice what I'll teach in my free class.

In this free class, you'll learn

"How to become a Shameless Marketer"
You'll break shyness and launch into greatness.

After the 2 days class, you'll be added to Real estate groups for free, where you'll be further mentored and trained to keep making sales.
Date: 20th February 2023.
If you're ready to do the work and cut the B.S you feel about yourself and financial life,

Send me a WhatsApp message with : I am a Shameless Marketer" to
You'll be added to the training group.
This training is only for those who are audacious to transform their lives.

Serious people only.

See you at the top!

(1) (Reply)

Land For Sale In Treasure Park Estate 2348054423763 / Call Docherich For The Best Stone Coated Roofing Sheet In Lagos 07062764235 / 1023 Sqm Of Land

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.