Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,475 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Labour Party’s Deputy Guber Candidate, Others Defect To APC In Zamfara (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labour Party’s Deputy Guber Candidate, Others Defect To APC In Zamfara (Photos) (14442 Views)

Oshiomhole Masterminded LP & NLC Conflict – Labour Party Deputy Chairman Alleges / Peter Obi Lands In Enugu To Campaign For LP Governorship Candidate & Others / Nigerian Soldier, Hussaini, Killed In A Boko Haram Ambush In Zamfara (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Labour Party’s Deputy Guber Candidate, Others Defect To APC In Zamfara (Photos) by ZombieTERROR: 8:19pm On Feb 06, 2023
lhordspy:
'Who kom remain for the party?'

The deputy governorship candidate,
3 senatorial candidates,
7 candidates for House of Representatives,
14 out of the 19 candidates for the State House of Assembly

All decamped.

Just few days after the presidential rally in the state. Reality dawned on them I guess, after witnessing the horrific, disastrous, scary rally turnout where security men and pure water sellers are more than the party-crowd.

If na you self, you go lose hope.

Re: Labour Party’s Deputy Guber Candidate, Others Defect To APC In Zamfara (Photos) by DatNaijaGuy: 8:19pm On Feb 06, 2023
Those were moles in Labour Party. Thank God that they are leaving because they can't stand the hit.
Obidient Movement is beyond them.
Re: Labour Party’s Deputy Guber Candidate, Others Defect To APC In Zamfara (Photos) by Felabrity: 8:19pm On Feb 06, 2023
Only 2 people give a damm

1 Like

Re: Labour Party’s Deputy Guber Candidate, Others Defect To APC In Zamfara (Photos) by Mandela27: 8:20pm On Feb 06, 2023
Lies
Re: Labour Party’s Deputy Guber Candidate, Others Defect To APC In Zamfara (Photos) by Toluwanise247(m): 8:20pm On Feb 06, 2023
Nobody want to labour in vain….

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labour Party’s Deputy Guber Candidate, Others Defect To APC In Zamfara (Photos) by izubext007: 8:20pm On Feb 06, 2023
Men without direction will always be attracted by any thing
Re: Labour Party’s Deputy Guber Candidate, Others Defect To APC In Zamfara (Photos) by Cajal(m): 8:21pm On Feb 06, 2023
Madridstar:
not all the north. Any betrayal will be for mr town hall. Na em chose Muslim Muslim ticket
Chibuzor
You too dey lie
Embrace the truth

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labour Party’s Deputy Guber Candidate, Others Defect To APC In Zamfara (Photos) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Feb 06, 2023
😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣
Re: Labour Party’s Deputy Guber Candidate, Others Defect To APC In Zamfara (Photos) by Pinito: 8:22pm On Feb 06, 2023
It is well real shock absorber na on 25th LP go collect wotopourously

1 Like

Re: Labour Party’s Deputy Guber Candidate, Others Defect To APC In Zamfara (Photos) by SouthernPlateau: 8:22pm On Feb 06, 2023
Abeg forget these politicians and face personally earned economic liberty and finance that guarantee your security...start saving now and never repeat wasting donkey years on unstable politics that whisks away better time for better days...follow this site and thank me later..
earn bonuses online with legit withdrawals site is self explanatory..Good luck. Legit cool
https://fdg.exchanging.cc/en/473159/
Re: Labour Party’s Deputy Guber Candidate, Others Defect To APC In Zamfara (Photos) by 07kjb: 8:22pm On Feb 06, 2023
For the ship to sail peacefully,ALL JONAHS MUST LEAVE THE SHIP

WE WEREN'T SUPPORTING L.P BECAUSE OF PEOPLE LIKE HIM

Vote PETER OBI

Vote LABOUR PARTY
Re: Labour Party’s Deputy Guber Candidate, Others Defect To APC In Zamfara (Photos) by Confirmedzombie: 8:23pm On Feb 06, 2023
By next week obi will be alone. Obi is a selfish aspirant.

He doesn't care about other aspirants, I wonder how he intends to win the presidential election.

I pity obi and his useless obedient supporters.

Obi is a disgrace to humanity

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labour Party’s Deputy Guber Candidate, Others Defect To APC In Zamfara (Photos) by truthfinder319: 8:23pm On Feb 06, 2023
They don't want to labour in vain

3 Likes

Re: Labour Party’s Deputy Guber Candidate, Others Defect To APC In Zamfara (Photos) by Ubanz: 8:23pm On Feb 06, 2023
Let them go.
We simply want to know who's for us or against us.
Re: Labour Party’s Deputy Guber Candidate, Others Defect To APC In Zamfara (Photos) by EMMYLODE: 8:24pm On Feb 06, 2023
lhordspy:

3 senatorial candidates,

All decamped.

Just few days after the presidential rally in the state. Reality dawned on them I guess, after witnessing the horrific, disastrous, scary rally turnout where security men and pure water sellers are more than the party-crowd.

I have never self deception of this great dimension than as exhibited by these labourers especially the ones jhere

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labour Party’s Deputy Guber Candidate, Others Defect To APC In Zamfara (Photos) by UncommonLogic: 8:25pm On Feb 06, 2023
They can see now, they are not stupid and brainwashed like the IPOB Zombidient terrorist monkeys.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labour Party’s Deputy Guber Candidate, Others Defect To APC In Zamfara (Photos) by Thebigheart: 8:26pm On Feb 06, 2023
He would have destroy the party logo na.

But, he can't destroy we the sane Nigerians, we have moved on long time ago.

If na before now, Dem for burn umbrella or broom. But we are PAPA, MAMA and PIKIN bond together.

You can't deceive us again.
Re: Labour Party’s Deputy Guber Candidate, Others Defect To APC In Zamfara (Photos) by Pwettylinda(f): 8:26pm On Feb 06, 2023
Tinubu wants to rescue Nigeria from APC, no be JuJu be that??
Re: Labour Party’s Deputy Guber Candidate, Others Defect To APC In Zamfara (Photos) by Rebelutionary: 8:27pm On Feb 06, 2023
DaddyFreeze2020:
Labour Party aims at the Presidency.
Most Gubernatorial candidates of LP only want to ride on the popularity of Peter Obi after enhancing the structures of LP in various states.

=> That was how Lasun in Osun state rode on Obi's "popularity" and we were all witness to his disastrous outing abi? Lol...una go just talk because una get mouth

Many candidates under LP would still be lucky to attain various elective positions across Nigeria.

=> So it's all about Obi and never about any other candidate of the party? No wonder he was willing to throw the Rivers State Governorship candidate under the bus! Wow
Re: Labour Party’s Deputy Guber Candidate, Others Defect To APC In Zamfara (Photos) by Samogloby: 8:28pm On Feb 06, 2023
LP is cumin, Obi is cumin. Online president is cumin! Anyway,my candidate still remain the same, vote Atiku/Okowa!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labour Party’s Deputy Guber Candidate, Others Defect To APC In Zamfara (Photos) by ipobarecriminals: 8:28pm On Feb 06, 2023
lhordspy:

3 senatorial candidates,

All decamped.

OBI and his CONFUSED PIGS go remain

3 Likes

Re: Labour Party’s Deputy Guber Candidate, Others Defect To APC In Zamfara (Photos) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Feb 06, 2023
Remember how the came online and said nobody knows peter obi in North 😂🤣😁 till we burst there ass APC can do shitty stuff 25 Feb everyone will be alright vote peter obi
Re: Labour Party’s Deputy Guber Candidate, Others Defect To APC In Zamfara (Photos) by baylord101(m): 8:31pm On Feb 06, 2023
U get bad mouth bro, U wan send them Obidient to sivere pain ni
lhordspy:

3 senatorial candidates,

All decamped.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party’s Deputy Guber Candidate, Others Defect To APC In Zamfara (Photos) by HardMirror(m): 8:32pm On Feb 06, 2023
aariwa:
The goal is bigger than politicians jumping in and out of parties like most PDP ported to APC in 2015…No the goal is focused on Nigerians to make it a better country not on politicians
like peter obi jumps around too.

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party’s Deputy Guber Candidate, Others Defect To APC In Zamfara (Photos) by BestMan001: 8:32pm On Feb 06, 2023
lhordspy:

3 senatorial candidates,

All decamped.

Shut up

Stop supporting old fools
Re: Labour Party’s Deputy Guber Candidate, Others Defect To APC In Zamfara (Photos) by edungene7: 8:33pm On Feb 06, 2023
All this planted urchins from APC as spy's
Re: Labour Party’s Deputy Guber Candidate, Others Defect To APC In Zamfara (Photos) by chukel(m): 8:41pm On Feb 06, 2023
Means there is no gubernatorial candidate since its a joint ticket and he can't run without a deputy.
Re: Labour Party’s Deputy Guber Candidate, Others Defect To APC In Zamfara (Photos) by unclejb2(m): 8:42pm On Feb 06, 2023
lhordspy:

3 senatorial candidates,

All decamped.

I didn't know labor Party had candidates for elective positions in the north... So what was the noise about the party not having structure??

These people never understand wetin dey happen for naija right now... It's time we take back our country from these wicked old marauders whose only interest is their selfish ambitions.

Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria
Re: Labour Party’s Deputy Guber Candidate, Others Defect To APC In Zamfara (Photos) by ogub(m): 8:42pm On Feb 06, 2023
God has decided who will be at helm of government any other activities are just for show.
Re: Labour Party’s Deputy Guber Candidate, Others Defect To APC In Zamfara (Photos) by Mccullum: 8:45pm On Feb 06, 2023
Obituary already viewing his postal of defeat grin

TINUBU IS THE INCOMING PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA.
Re: Labour Party’s Deputy Guber Candidate, Others Defect To APC In Zamfara (Photos) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Feb 06, 2023
Even the spirit of Obi has decamped to APC. Na only make my IPOB comrade no kii me if I follow my mind remain

1 Like

Re: Labour Party’s Deputy Guber Candidate, Others Defect To APC In Zamfara (Photos) by 9jii(m): 8:51pm On Feb 06, 2023
Roboto11:
The North will betray Obi.

grin
We never like him in the first place.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Presidency Moves To Replace Mu’azu With S’south Governor / House Of Representatives To Probe Obasanjo, Yar’Adua & Jonathan Power Contracts / Edo Election: IGP Orders Restriction Of Vehicular Movement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.