Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,746 members, 7,831,381 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Apocalyptic Scenes And Pics From Turkiye And Syria - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Apocalyptic Scenes And Pics From Turkiye And Syria (620 Views)

Israeli Missiles Hit Iran, Iraq And Syria / Politician burns Quran outside Turkiye Embassy in Stockholm. Arab World react / Terrifying Sandstorm Engulfs Dunhuang, China In Apocalyptic Scenes( Pix, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apocalyptic Scenes And Pics From Turkiye And Syria by Holiness2100: 8:01pm On Feb 06, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssnrg5UzTFc
Horrifying, Apocalyptic Images From Turkey After More Than 1900 Killed In Massive Earthquake

Turkey experienced one of the worst earthquakes in recent history with the death toll and destruction going into the thousands.

On the morning of 6th February 2023, tremors of 7.8 magnitude struck at 04:17 local time (01:17 GMT) at a depth of 17.9km near Trukey’s city of Gaziantep being one of the largest ever recorded earthquakes in the country.

As per reports, it took around 2 minutes before the shaking stopped, but that was not the end of it as 12 hours later a second one took place this time being at a magnitude of 7.5 at the Elbistan district of Kahramanmaras province

Nlfpmod

https://www.google.com/amp/s/edtimes.in/236803-2horrifying-apocalyptic-images-from-turkey-after-more-than-1900-killed-in-massive-earthquake/%3famp

Re: Apocalyptic Scenes And Pics From Turkiye And Syria by Holiness2100: 8:01pm On Feb 06, 2023

Re: Apocalyptic Scenes And Pics From Turkiye And Syria by madridguy(m): 8:02pm On Feb 06, 2023
I pray Allah bless all the departed souls.

2 Likes

Re: Apocalyptic Scenes And Pics From Turkiye And Syria by VeryWickedSimp: 8:02pm On Feb 06, 2023
So mods will ban me for sharing my dreadful experiences but cannot ban this doomsdayer for threatening the entire human race with destruction everyday.

Re: Apocalyptic Scenes And Pics From Turkiye And Syria by caesymore(m): 8:03pm On Feb 06, 2023
Chai...

1900+ damn such an irreparable loss.

See as God bless us most natural disasters no dey reach for Naija, na just Man dey rubbish Man here.

R.I.P to the departed.
Re: Apocalyptic Scenes And Pics From Turkiye And Syria by Nobody: 8:04pm On Feb 06, 2023
Merciful God should never allow this to happen to Nigeria 😐😐😑

1 Like

Re: Apocalyptic Scenes And Pics From Turkiye And Syria by Holiness2100: 8:05pm On Feb 06, 2023
More

Re: Apocalyptic Scenes And Pics From Turkiye And Syria by Righteousness2(m): 8:06pm On Feb 06, 2023
Prayers for Turkey and Syria!
GOD ALMIGHTY have MERCY we pray thee in JESUS NAME.

What I have seen in Turkey and syria is Fearful and Devastating...
With all the Bombs and rockets in Ukraine. Ukraine has not gotten to this.

My call to ALL of Humanity is that we all should Fear, reverence, Bow , Honor , Worship and Submit to the ALMIGHTY GOD.

It won't take GOD a minute to level this whole world and Everything in it.

Let us Fear GOD.
Let's Depart from evil.
Let's submit to JESUS Christ.
Let's Live for HIM.
Let's Live in preparation of HIS coming which is very imminent.

There is no more time! The KING is coming quickly

1 Like

Re: Apocalyptic Scenes And Pics From Turkiye And Syria by Jay16: 8:10pm On Feb 06, 2023

Bonesbreaker:
Merciful God should never allow this to happen to Nigeria 😐😐😑
Re: Apocalyptic Scenes And Pics From Turkiye And Syria by Holiness2100: 8:11pm On Feb 06, 2023

Re: Apocalyptic Scenes And Pics From Turkiye And Syria by God1000(m): 8:26pm On Feb 06, 2023
Very heartbreaking, this brings new devastation to war ravaged Syria
Re: Apocalyptic Scenes And Pics From Turkiye And Syria by Septagon: 8:26pm On Feb 06, 2023
One reason countries should not allow citizens build skyscrapers.

Hadley Chase available
Re: Apocalyptic Scenes And Pics From Turkiye And Syria by concreteaffairs: 8:43pm On Feb 06, 2023
😥😢
Re: Apocalyptic Scenes And Pics From Turkiye And Syria by ABIODUN105(m): 9:30pm On Feb 06, 2023
Ghanaian footballer Christian Atsu still trap in the rubbie.
Re: Apocalyptic Scenes And Pics From Turkiye And Syria by sukkot: 10:50am On Feb 07, 2023
shocked
Re: Apocalyptic Scenes And Pics From Turkiye And Syria by allen113: 7:48pm On Feb 07, 2023
Sorry to them
Re: Apocalyptic Scenes And Pics From Turkiye And Syria by Enugurangers: 12:44am On Feb 08, 2023
Righteousness2:
Prayers for Turkey and Syria!
GOD ALMIGHTY have MERCY we pray thee in JESUS NAME.

What I have seen in Turkey and syria is Fearful and Devastating...
With all the Bombs and rockets in Ukraine. Ukraine has not gotten to this.

My call to ALL of Humanity is that we all should Fear, reverence, Bow , Honor , Worship and Submit to the ALMIGHTY GOD.

It won't take GOD a minute to level this whole world and Everything in it.

Let us Fear GOD.
Let's Depart from evil.
Let's submit to JESUS Christ.
Let's Live for HIM.
Let's Live in preparation of HIS coming which is very imminent.

There is no more time! The KING is coming quickly
What have you seen about Nigeria though. All the Fulani herdsmen killings, Unknown gunmen killings in the east, and ISWAP/Boko Haram on the North, Ritual and kidnapping killings.

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Countries With The Largest Gold Reserves (in Tons) / How Israel Import Jews From Europe, Arm Them And Invade Palestinian Cities (vid) / France Appoints Attal, 34, As Country's Youngest PM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.