Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Deji Adeyanju Reacts As APC Rally Suffers Low Turnout In Katsina - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deji Adeyanju Reacts As APC Rally Suffers Low Turnout In Katsina (52764 Views)

Deji Adeyanju Reacts To The Redesign Of Naira Notes / June 12 Protest Suffers Low Turn Out / Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Supreme Court Judgement That Sacked Ihedioha As Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deji Adeyanju Reacts As APC Rally Suffers Low Turnout In Katsina by garfield1: 10:48pm On Feb 06, 2023
asobo1:
Garfield1 would tell you that Kastina is in the bag for APC grin funny. APC urchins don't even know what is brewing in the north. What happened to most banks owned by northerners when we had presidents from the south? Your guess is as good as mine. That is what most of the Ulamma's are using to campaign against southern president. No matter how bad you think your own is, he can't be as bad as someone who isn't yours.

If PMB decides to contest elections today, people would be amazed by the number of votes he will garner.

Atiku is our choice

Kwankwaso is more accepted thsn Atiku.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Reacts As APC Rally Suffers Low Turnout In Katsina by olatuns2017: 10:50pm On Feb 06, 2023
Lelelalalele:

Old 2019 Buhari campaign pix

Kastina todays video is on nairaland

No need to argue

I can send u obi kwara video too if u need
Re: Deji Adeyanju Reacts As APC Rally Suffers Low Turnout In Katsina by shuttox: 10:59pm On Feb 06, 2023
Assassink:
Nah Mumu now bc he attack tinubu but if it was obi,he would have been a wise man.Dey play, just dey play
Better mumu
He tackle everyone
I dey support Peter Obi
Re: Deji Adeyanju Reacts As APC Rally Suffers Low Turnout In Katsina by ElSudani: 11:07pm On Feb 06, 2023
OGwales:
No be the same kastina be this? Deji what are you licking lately grin obviously it not good for your system

Deji is licking some poisonous toads, I guess.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Reacts As APC Rally Suffers Low Turnout In Katsina by sameks08(m): 11:08pm On Feb 06, 2023
No man in his write sence will ever vote APC very disgusting party
Re: Deji Adeyanju Reacts As APC Rally Suffers Low Turnout In Katsina by Eriokanmi: 11:28pm On Feb 06, 2023
Terrorists killed over 100 people in same katsina today. No joy there right now. Is it the family of the victim who would now attend the rally if the party that has failed to secure their lives as promised?
Re: Deji Adeyanju Reacts As APC Rally Suffers Low Turnout In Katsina by neyop85(m): 12:57am On Feb 07, 2023
Lelelalalele:

Old 2019 Buhari campaign pix

There is no length you people will not go just to make yourself and your fellow Igbos happy. You went aphotoshopped Sahara reporters just to portray the original pictures as fake, so that your fellow IPOB will sleep well and keep leaving inn dream land.
We watched the video live so your stupidity is obvious but I'm sure your fellows will still see this and be happy.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Reacts As APC Rally Suffers Low Turnout In Katsina by neyop85(m): 1:09am On Feb 07, 2023
fx45:
Even Peter Obi did far better in Katsina. You people will learn the lesson of your lives on the 25th

Werey!

Una dey deceive yourself.

I watched the video live.

1st is that a 2019 model of Lexus or 2022?
The Agbada Buhari wearing, is it different from what Tinubu is wearing?

You will succeed in deceiving your Ipob and Obidents, your aim is to ensure they are not discouraged. But even if all IPOB vote, with some 10% Yoruba, u still never reach Tinubu.

After he wins, una go see shege.

Alaba
Ladipo
Trade Fair
Oshodi
Computer village

They will all become green areas (I'm telling u for a fact)

All non south westerners will pay 50% of land value as Land use charge every 2/yrs.

I have given u expo, so just die there on Election Day and use 10 fingers to vote.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Reacts As APC Rally Suffers Low Turnout In Katsina by HomoSapiien: 1:59am On Feb 07, 2023
adecz:

Homosapiien

Show Obi’s crowd in Katsina that's heftier than this.

Re: Deji Adeyanju Reacts As APC Rally Suffers Low Turnout In Katsina by Atlantis585: 2:33am On Feb 07, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin

People wey sabi.

They know Buhari is a failure and can’t afford to even consider a Buhari pro-max in money laundering and drug dealing ancestor, Thiefnubbu.

Re: Deji Adeyanju Reacts As APC Rally Suffers Low Turnout In Katsina by Atlantis585: 2:36am On Feb 07, 2023
DaddyCoool:
I keep wondering how Buhari is able to keep a straight face doing this. He must be blushing with embarrassment at some level

My brother, I wonder ooo

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Reacts As APC Rally Suffers Low Turnout In Katsina by Nobody: 2:53am On Feb 07, 2023
Apc is a disgrace
Re: Deji Adeyanju Reacts As APC Rally Suffers Low Turnout In Katsina by Egoveen: 3:24am On Feb 07, 2023
Tareq1105:

All of you Obi-dient will cry when Tinubu is elected your president.
Your 30k stipend has been reduced to 7k due to Tinubu was unable to lay his filthy hands on huge cash because of CBN policy, it will still reduce to 1k and finally you'll be paid nothing because there is no money to share.......urchins never see anything😁😁😁

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Reacts As APC Rally Suffers Low Turnout In Katsina by Egoveen: 3:34am On Feb 07, 2023
tyinfinity:
Any obidog is free to type nonsense.tinubu is the next president
Of your village,he WILL NEVER and I repeat NEVER see aso rock talk less of being the president, keep giving yourself false hope.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Reacts As APC Rally Suffers Low Turnout In Katsina by Egoveen: 3:42am On Feb 07, 2023
olatuns2017:

Lie

I have the video here

Kastina today
I'm so sorry,this is a video from last year NW rallyπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚,yesterday's rally had a COMPLETELY EMPTY stadium....... take heart oooπŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯
Re: Deji Adeyanju Reacts As APC Rally Suffers Low Turnout In Katsina by Egoveen: 3:46am On Feb 07, 2023
reddingtonblack:

Mumu, what of fuel scarcity or do you expect people to treck to the venue. or is fuel scarcity not a limitation to mobility.

Yes you are right😁😁😁,no money and no fuel to import people from other states to represent the people of katsina..... Keep shooting yourselves in the legπŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Deji Adeyanju Reacts As APC Rally Suffers Low Turnout In Katsina by kristo123: 3:46am On Feb 07, 2023
with the state of this country you can't be supporting APC... unless you are living in a dream world.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Reacts As APC Rally Suffers Low Turnout In Katsina by leketon: 4:01am On Feb 07, 2023
Meanwhile, LP PCC Rally in Kwara State Recieved a boost...

Re: Deji Adeyanju Reacts As APC Rally Suffers Low Turnout In Katsina by Newton2024: 5:26am On Feb 07, 2023
Ruggedniggaone:
Very scanty balabulu ti pada fose yi buhari πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
grin

Re: Deji Adeyanju Reacts As APC Rally Suffers Low Turnout In Katsina by Urchinpainer: 5:45am On Feb 07, 2023
Blaze14k:
Lol theres no money to mobilize people. Urchins have u seen what we've been saying. Tinubu has no chance of winning πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Exactly. If you look at his campaign since the new naira policy took effect, his crowd keeps diminishing!

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Reacts As APC Rally Suffers Low Turnout In Katsina by adecz: 6:06am On Feb 07, 2023
HomoSapiien:

Show Obi’s crowd in Katsina that's heftier than this.

Wetin concern me with Obi❓

My initial point basically was that APC will
be disappointed in Katsina.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Reacts As APC Rally Suffers Low Turnout In Katsina by kelly72: 6:11am On Feb 07, 2023
Obakoolex:
Exactly what buhari and other cabals in the north wants is already happening, how do you expect the masses to come and cheer you people that inflict pains on them.
We know their game plan, all is to scatter APC from within and make people hate the party and it's candidate so it can be an easier ride for Atiku but Alas!
GOD PASS THEM.
Tinubu won them in the primaries and will still win them in the general election.

After February 25, you all will sit down to calculate how much of Lagos money Tinubu stole and wasted.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Reacts As APC Rally Suffers Low Turnout In Katsina by fx45(m): 6:29am On Feb 07, 2023
neyop85:

Werey!

Una dey deceive yourself.

I watched the video live.

1st is that a 2019 model of Lexus or 2022?
The Agbada Buhari wearing, is it different from what Tinubu is wearing?

You will succeed in deceiving your Ipob and Obidents, your aim is to ensure they are not discouraged. But even if all IPOB vote, with some 10% Yoruba, u still never reach Tinubu.

After he wins, una go see shege.

Alaba
Ladipo
Trade Fair
Oshodi
Computer village

They will all become green areas (I'm telling u for a fact)

All non south westerners will pay 50% of land value as Land use charge every 2/yrs.

I have given u expo, so just die there on Election Day and use 10 fingers to vote.
Unfortunately for you, the old druggie is going nowhere. He's technically out of the race. 25th isn't far again. Lessons will be learnt!
Re: Deji Adeyanju Reacts As APC Rally Suffers Low Turnout In Katsina by Blackdisciple(m): 7:13am On Feb 07, 2023
Katsina is one of the states that suffers in the hands of bandits in this APC Administration so they wouldn't want APC to continue, states that want APC to continue never suffer or suffer less in the hands of Fulani killer herdsmen....

Vote wisely
Re: Deji Adeyanju Reacts As APC Rally Suffers Low Turnout In Katsina by Mistermamus(m): 7:42am On Feb 07, 2023
Pls someone help me I've nothing to eat 6323208731 fidelity😒
Re: Deji Adeyanju Reacts As APC Rally Suffers Low Turnout In Katsina by ambale(m): 7:46am On Feb 07, 2023
If not that these guys are not sensitive ni, with what has been happening in times past and recent happenings

APC has no business campaigning, all they should be doing is apologizing to Nigerians but foolish slaves shouting on your mandate will not let them have sense
Re: Deji Adeyanju Reacts As APC Rally Suffers Low Turnout In Katsina by olatuns2017: 7:59am On Feb 07, 2023
Egoveen:
I'm so sorry,this is a video from last year NW rallyπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚,yesterday's rally had a COMPLETELY EMPTY stadium....... take heart oooπŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯

Check the empty stadium of kastina

https://www.nairaland.com/7557124/video-apc-presidential-rally-katsina
Re: Deji Adeyanju Reacts As APC Rally Suffers Low Turnout In Katsina by Obakoolex(m): 8:01am On Feb 07, 2023
kelly72:

After February 25, you all will sit down to calculate how much of Lagos money Tinubu stole and wasted.
Is it your money🀣🀣
What state are you from if I may ask
Re: Deji Adeyanju Reacts As APC Rally Suffers Low Turnout In Katsina by Ceenaija(m): 8:11am On Feb 07, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apVi2g5jVeM

The politicians are causes of our bad condition
Re: Deji Adeyanju Reacts As APC Rally Suffers Low Turnout In Katsina by drlateef: 8:26am On Feb 07, 2023
Watch the true video here. Obi and Atiku will incure the wrath of God for telling lies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBTz95uWeXo

Click on the youtube link.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Reacts As APC Rally Suffers Low Turnout In Katsina by Faposky95: 8:32am On Feb 07, 2023
Deji, the Sukpu sorosoro....
Wat say you...?
Re: Deji Adeyanju Reacts As APC Rally Suffers Low Turnout In Katsina by reddingtonblack: 8:40am On Feb 07, 2023
Egoveen:
Yes you are right😁😁😁,no money and no fuel to import people from other states to represent the people of katsina..... Keep shooting yourselves in the legπŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

All you guyz cared about is anything to give yourselves (obedient) glimpse of hope,
100 of people were killed in katsina, buh what Obedient cared about the most is to count scores of turnout ... do obedient & Peter Obi ever mean well for Nigerians the red flags are just tew glaring. fuel scarcity & cash scarcity they say e no concern them buh they want Nigerian to vote there IPOB candidate.

On a norm katsina rally should have being postponed or canceled, buh however a low key campaign stil suffice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Okonjo-Iweala: Swiss Newspapers Call New WTO DG ’66-Year-Old Grandmother' / COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" / Unknown Gunmen Attack Checkpoint In Okija, Anambra, Kill Policemen (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.