Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,902 members, 7,821,141 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Any Available Hustling Job, I'm Ready To Relocate - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Any Available Hustling Job, I'm Ready To Relocate (391 Views)

I Just Secured My First Tech Job. I'm So Happy. / 'I Got A Job I'm Not Qualified For': A Testimony That Fuels Mediocrity - Man / Link Me Up With Any Hustling Job Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Available Hustling Job, I'm Ready To Relocate by Redomi(m): 9:05pm On Feb 06, 2023
Please help me, this suffering is much, I have a child and a wife to feed, House rent to pay and utility bills, all on me.
Please whatever jobs that can fetch me between 3k-5k daily, I'm ready. Please help me with links if you have any, okada is not paying again since the introduction of this new naira policy. I have a bike that I used in hustling here, but people no gree enter bike again like before and petrol price is not friendly
Re: Any Available Hustling Job, I'm Ready To Relocate by OlawaleBammie: 9:33pm On Feb 06, 2023
Redomi:
Please help me, this suffering is much, I have a child and a wife to feed, House rent to pay and utility bills, all on me.
Please whatever jobs that can fetch me between 3k-5k daily, I'm ready. Please help me with links if you have any, okada is not paying again since the introduction of this new naira policy. I have a bike that I used in hustling here, but people no gree enter bike again like before and petrol price is not friendly
Instead make we find how we go hustle from the beginning of our lives, na how we go dey abuse tinubu to praise obi Una go dey find upandan...

Baba if Ur wife is working then half of Ur problems are solved...

Secondly, if u have the strength then can't u work at cocoa warehouse?? They don't pay daily, I tink it's weekly but it requires Ur strength and bones sha, carrying cocoa upandan is no joke

1 Like

Re: Any Available Hustling Job, I'm Ready To Relocate by QuinModah(f): 9:34pm On Feb 06, 2023
Redomi:
Can you work in a factory?
Re: Any Available Hustling Job, I'm Ready To Relocate by Redomi(m): 9:36pm On Feb 06, 2023
QuinModah:
Yes I can, and I'll really appreciate if we can talk better on whatsapp

1 Like

Re: Any Available Hustling Job, I'm Ready To Relocate by Redomi(m): 9:38pm On Feb 06, 2023
[quote author=OlawaleBammie post=120694094]Instead make we find how we go hustle from the beginning of our lives, na how we go dey abuse tinubu to praise obi Una go dey find upandan...

Baba if Ur wife is working then half of Ur problems are solved...

Secondly, if u have the strength then can't u work at cocoa warehouse?? They don't pay daily, I tink it's weekly but it requires Ur strength and bones sha, carrying cocoa upandan is no joke[/quotes
Sir, surely we all have choice when it comes to things like this, we love or like different things.
Yes I can work in a cocoa store
Re: Any Available Hustling Job, I'm Ready To Relocate by OlawaleBammie: 9:52pm On Feb 06, 2023
[quote author=Redomi post=120694266][/quote]

Bros na to dey carry cocoa ooh

Lemme tell u what they do

1) Offloading of cocoa from trailers:- one trailer use to contain 480bags of cocoa, so Ur team may offload like 5 to 15 trailers a day depending on the season of work, how many teams present and the strength of the company
2) Loading of cocoa:- description is same as above
3) blending:- this is mixing of several cocoa inside warehouse
4) sundry:- this is just to sundry some wet cocoa inside the warehouse.

Now the payment.

The money is calculated per bag, the number of bags Ur team do will determine how much money u re paid for that day.. but mind u, the money is only recorded and paid at the end of the week or month(I don't know when dey are paid sha)
Re: Any Available Hustling Job, I'm Ready To Relocate by Stillbestill(m): 2:48pm On Feb 08, 2023
QuinModah:
I’m interested in the factory work, please kindly share details

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Any Vacancy?. / How Does It Sound Earning 300-500$ Monthly At Ur Comfort Zone?? / Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.