Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,353 members, 7,815,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Bashir Ahmad Takes Selfie With Sanwo-Olu During APC Rally In Katsina (Pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bashir Ahmad Takes Selfie With Sanwo-Olu During APC Rally In Katsina (Pictures) (37769 Views)

10 Policies Announced By Sanwo-Olu During The Media Chat / Bashir Ahmad Takes A Course At A Chinese University. / Peter Obi Supporters In Katsina(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bashir Ahmad Takes Selfie With Sanwo-Olu During APC Rally In Katsina (Pictures) by money121(m): 10:12pm On Feb 06, 2023
Seen
Re: Bashir Ahmad Takes Selfie With Sanwo-Olu During APC Rally In Katsina (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:16pm On Feb 06, 2023
KanuSE:
Bashir you Ahmad. cool

I see what you did there.. cool

1 Like

Re: Bashir Ahmad Takes Selfie With Sanwo-Olu During APC Rally In Katsina (Pictures) by kingyakos: 10:29pm On Feb 06, 2023
igbotormentor:
God bless jagaban 5

Which day u go pray make God follow bless u, everyday na God bless jagaban abi u be slowpoke for jagaban grin

2 Likes

Re: Bashir Ahmad Takes Selfie With Sanwo-Olu During APC Rally In Katsina (Pictures) by everythinggirly(f): 10:35pm On Feb 06, 2023
Mtcheew...
Re: Bashir Ahmad Takes Selfie With Sanwo-Olu During APC Rally In Katsina (Pictures) by Mccullum: 10:37pm On Feb 06, 2023
Tinubu is the next president elect of Naija.

1 Like

Re: Bashir Ahmad Takes Selfie With Sanwo-Olu During APC Rally In Katsina (Pictures) by Nawttiboi007(m): 10:47pm On Feb 06, 2023
Like for Atiku ... share for Obi
Re: Bashir Ahmad Takes Selfie With Sanwo-Olu During APC Rally In Katsina (Pictures) by MANNABQHOTGRILL: 10:54pm On Feb 06, 2023
GATHERING OF EVIL MEN
Re: Bashir Ahmad Takes Selfie With Sanwo-Olu During APC Rally In Katsina (Pictures) by Pat081: 11:05pm On Feb 06, 2023
And they will b telling us full stadium do you know how many people will follow him?? if na LP now useless people will be saying nonsense about OBi
Re: Bashir Ahmad Takes Selfie With Sanwo-Olu During APC Rally In Katsina (Pictures) by reddingtonblack: 11:09pm On Feb 06, 2023
clevetom99:

Lol why e dey pain you now? Is the stadium not empty, are the seats not empty?

Empty or Not are the crowd not more than what peter obi pulled in his very own state.

There is state rally that as taken place that Peter Obi pulled more crowd than BAT so what is the needless arguement.
Even ObJ & Atiku that happens to be Peter obi Boss don't start a chance a BAT, he as defeated them before and he will defeat them All again. support your obi but make una know una mate
Re: Bashir Ahmad Takes Selfie With Sanwo-Olu During APC Rally In Katsina (Pictures) by Encyclopedia1: 11:18pm On Feb 06, 2023
Fools everywhere. Dem just de play ten ten with our future.
Re: Bashir Ahmad Takes Selfie With Sanwo-Olu During APC Rally In Katsina (Pictures) by madjune(m): 11:55pm On Feb 06, 2023
Sanwo Olu looks way older than he really is.

Being inside APC isn't easy at all.
Re: Bashir Ahmad Takes Selfie With Sanwo-Olu During APC Rally In Katsina (Pictures) by Awillologo: 12:10am On Feb 07, 2023
Can someone tell me the name of this mod below

Re: Bashir Ahmad Takes Selfie With Sanwo-Olu During APC Rally In Katsina (Pictures) by 9japride(m): 1:13am On Feb 07, 2023
This is someone eating fat from government money. Outside government environment, what can he do? We just love glorifying opportunist.
Re: Bashir Ahmad Takes Selfie With Sanwo-Olu During APC Rally In Katsina (Pictures) by Pityoobi: 1:18am On Feb 07, 2023
Softmirror:

THE STADIUM IS FAR FROM BEING EMPTY. LETS BE HONEST.
But you get time oooo you can’t convince those zombies. They lie dishonorably to gain attention. Imagine those clowns believing Obi will win this general election with his poor outing in the North…and they will tell you confidently with boldness. You go begin wonder self.
Re: Bashir Ahmad Takes Selfie With Sanwo-Olu During APC Rally In Katsina (Pictures) by Atlantis585: 1:31am On Feb 07, 2023
And this is supposed t be news?

Sighs and walks away!
Re: Bashir Ahmad Takes Selfie With Sanwo-Olu During APC Rally In Katsina (Pictures) by Kasamadupe1: 2:38am On Feb 07, 2023
Naira Redesign: Do we think Emefiele would have resigned Naira if he had won APC PRESIDENTIAL TICKET? Ofcourse not. Therefore Irrespective of the long term benefits of the policy It was orchestrated to get at some people politically

Which aspect of the society are feeling the heat more if nor the masses. If not incompetence of the president Emefiele shud have been sacked the moment he attempted to contest the party primary. If a civil servant can afford to forfiet 100m he must have stolen a lot of money.
In an attempt to go into politics while still in office shows his disdain for ethics and professionalism.
Emefiele is the worst technocrat Nigeria has ever gotten.
Re: Bashir Ahmad Takes Selfie With Sanwo-Olu During APC Rally In Katsina (Pictures) by musiwa93: 3:36am On Feb 07, 2023
undecided undecided kiss
Re: Bashir Ahmad Takes Selfie With Sanwo-Olu During APC Rally In Katsina (Pictures) by Lexusgs430: 4:00am On Feb 07, 2023
Isn't sanwo olú supposed to be running his campaign in Lagos, that he is following tinubu about like his tail.......😜🤣😭
Re: Bashir Ahmad Takes Selfie With Sanwo-Olu During APC Rally In Katsina (Pictures) by clevetom99: 4:01am On Feb 07, 2023
Softmirror:

THE STADIUM IS FAR FROM BEING EMPTY. LETS BE HONEST.

Okay oh! With what I saw in my eyes in that picture.
Re: Bashir Ahmad Takes Selfie With Sanwo-Olu During APC Rally In Katsina (Pictures) by clevetom99: 4:04am On Feb 07, 2023
reddingtonblack:

Empty or Not are the crowd not more than what peter obi pulled in his very own state.

There is state rally that as taken place that Peter Obi pulled more crowd than BAT so what is the needless arguement.
Even ObJ & Atiku that happens to be Peter obi Boss don't start a chance a BAT, he as defeated them before and he will defeat them All again. support your obi but make una know una mate

You shall know today that Tinubu is nothing but a mere man (an old man for that matter, who is demented). You can't compare Lagos to Nigeria.

Besides there is a certain Obi in contention.
Re: Bashir Ahmad Takes Selfie With Sanwo-Olu During APC Rally In Katsina (Pictures) by seanwilliam(m): 5:18am On Feb 07, 2023
This election go tough die
Re: Bashir Ahmad Takes Selfie With Sanwo-Olu During APC Rally In Katsina (Pictures) by lagosrd: 6:04am On Feb 07, 2023
Home to 2 former presidents and current president. It a show of sha....... It speaks volume of the acceptance level of this party
Re: Bashir Ahmad Takes Selfie With Sanwo-Olu During APC Rally In Katsina (Pictures) by reddingtonblack: 8:21am On Feb 07, 2023
clevetom99:

You shall know today that Tinubu is nothing but a mere man (an old man for that matter, who is demented). You can't compare Lagos to Nigeria.

Besides there is a certain Obi in contention.

People who extra ordinary things are more than MERE, and till the world will Atiku & Obi conjoined will never ever be half the Asiwaju is.

Asides Lagos do you have any state that reflect & project mini Nigeria, Oga whatever hatery or bad belle you carry its does not negate the fact that Lagos has every features of Nigeria with an overwhelming population of over 20million residence.

OBi is a mere distraction not a contender, whatever nonsense some overfed youths are nursing in there head is nothing but delusion, what as Peter Obi ever done for the people to merit Nigerians vote.
Re: Bashir Ahmad Takes Selfie With Sanwo-Olu During APC Rally In Katsina (Pictures) by Papichulostunne(m): 9:55am On Feb 07, 2023
Sanwo-olu done to waka with Jagaban of recent e dne dey worwor like am .. see face
Re: Bashir Ahmad Takes Selfie With Sanwo-Olu During APC Rally In Katsina (Pictures) by Stanchem029: 10:54am On Feb 07, 2023
Cherrysh:
A new Nigeria is POssible with Peter Obi

Nigerians are truly suffering, I pray that God touches a kind hearted person here to help your plight dear. So sad
That guy is a scammer. His real name is Anthony m okeke.
Re: Bashir Ahmad Takes Selfie With Sanwo-Olu During APC Rally In Katsina (Pictures) by ufuosman(m): 2:20pm On Feb 07, 2023
shocked shocked
Re: Bashir Ahmad Takes Selfie With Sanwo-Olu During APC Rally In Katsina (Pictures) by clevetom99: 8:50pm On Feb 08, 2023
reddingtonblack:

People who extra ordinary things are more than MERE, and till the world will Atiku & Obi conjoined will never ever be half the Asiwaju is.

Asides Lagos do you have any state that reflect & project mini Nigeria, Oga whatever hatery or bad belle you carry its does not negate the fact that Lagos has every features of Nigeria with an overwhelming population of over 20million residence.

OBi is a mere distraction not a contender, whatever nonsense some overfed youths are nursing in there head is nothing but delusion, what as Peter Obi ever done for the people to merit Nigerians vote.

Loool angry angry angry angry

You tried, you really did. I would give it to you. But just know everything you just said is blasphemy.

Obi does not need to combine with Atiku to be big. Him alone is BIG. In short he is the one that is BIGGER than Atiku & Tinubu together.

Yeah Lagos is big on so many ways, it's even the biggest in the country. Just imagine Obi governed Lagos and Tinubu governed Anambra. Do you know what Lagos would have turned out to be? Think about it for a minute.
Re: Bashir Ahmad Takes Selfie With Sanwo-Olu During APC Rally In Katsina (Pictures) by clevetom99: 9:13pm On Feb 08, 2023
reddingtonblack:

This guy, you again!

But I will give it to you sha, you dey try. You get mouth well well and you love Tinubu.

I been no want respond, but I just want to let you know that just today in Abuja, Obi went somewhere unannounced and the crowd of people that gathered round him upon knowing that Obi was in their midst.

It was like one of the campaign he has been having. The amount of people that gathered him ehn.

Tinubu and Atiku combined together x 100 no reach Obi. We go confirm am this election. The amount we Obi go use win Tinubu and Atiku ehn, make we dey watch.
Re: Bashir Ahmad Takes Selfie With Sanwo-Olu During APC Rally In Katsina (Pictures) by reddingtonblack: 9:30pm On Feb 08, 2023
clevetom99:

Loool angry angry angry angry

You tried, you really did. I would give it to you. But just know everything you just said is blasphemy.

Obi does not need to combine with Atiku to be big. Him alone is BIG. In short he is the one that is BIGGER than Atiku & Tinubu together.

Yeah Lagos is big on so many ways, it's even the biggest in the country. Just imagine Obi governed Lagos and Tinubu governed Anambra. Do you know what Lagos would have turned out to be? Think about it for a minute.

I think you owe history some respect, incase you have forgotten Obi had combine with Atiku and every Nigeria can tell they aint big enough
I think Peter Obi best chance was his coalition with Atiku base on Atiku's finance capacity, experience and affluence across north & south. Now with a VP like Datti all that benefits are off the table.

If Obi was bigger than Atiku and Tinubu, i don't think his VP will go on national Tv to say they were given Oversize venues" at all time 🤣 all my life i have neve heard that before 😂
i think a minute is tew much when the answers are before me, If Peter Obi had govern lagos, then lagos would be like Anambra and if Tinubu had govern Anambra, the place would have being more developed than lagos.

You see Growth and development are proceeds of good policies and vision, OBi clearly does not have vision, that is why none of his deeds as a governor transcend is tenure. none of his predecessors rated him well

(1) (2) (Reply)

"This Is Justice" - FFK Congratulates Atiku / Igp Idris Signs Out In The Presence Of Incoming Igp Adamu(photos) / 'Vote PDP And Die' Threat In Port-Harcourt, Rivers (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.