Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,056 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Beware Of This Job Fraudster Mactony03 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Beware Of This Job Fraudster Mactony03 (250 Views)

I Voluntarily Send Money And A Job Offer To A Fraudster Who Called To Scam Me To / My Response To A 'job' Fraudster / Job Fraudster Alert!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of This Job Fraudster Mactony03 by Naijametier: 9:35pm On Feb 06, 2023
His name is Mactony mmadueke
His moniker is mactony03
Sometimes last year I did a remote video editing job for him.
This was the post
https://www.nairaland.com/7290456/video-editor-needed-work-home#115871922
I started in September but did not receive September salary till October ending
I asked him about the work I did in October
He told me he will get back to me.
He has been posting till date
He doesn't respond to my call or messages
It's time for people to see the kind of person he is made up
Beware of him, he is a scammer
Below is his picture
This is his number 08035519472

@tabbaz @seun

1 Like

Re: Beware Of This Job Fraudster Mactony03 by Naijametier: 3:50pm On Feb 07, 2023
He is a big scammer
Beware of him

(1) (Reply)

Job Vacancy- Construction Safety Officer / Lucrative Home Businesess For Stay-at-home Mom / Comparing The Work Environment Between Canada, Nigeria, And US (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.