Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,790 members, 7,813,618 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:00 PM

Beware Of This Job Fraudster Mactony03 - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Beware Of This Job Fraudster Mactony03 (485 Views)

You Guys Should Rate This Job And Credit My Acc / See this job advert graphics designer? Can you do it? / Beware Of Dogs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of This Job Fraudster Mactony03 by Adebaba1(m): 9:37pm On Feb 06, 2023
His name is Mactony mmadueke
His moniker is mactony03
Sometimes last year I did a remote video editing job for him.
This was the post
https://www.nairaland.com/7290456/video-editor-needed-work-home#115871922
I started in September but did not receive September salary till October ending
I asked him about the work I did in October
He told me he will get back to me.
He has been posting till date
He doesn't respond to my call or messages
It's time for people to see the kind of person he is made up
Beware of him, he is a scammer
Below is his picture
This is his number 08035519472

Re: Beware Of This Job Fraudster Mactony03 by philo04(m): 9:49am On Feb 07, 2023
Them plenty for here
Re: Beware Of This Job Fraudster Mactony03 by Mactony03: 11:18am On Feb 07, 2023
Bros Adeolu! you can't blackmail me!

Why don't you tell the whole story

According to the job description

Here👉https://www.nairaland.com/7290456/video-editor-needed-work-home#115871922

It's stated there.... 5 (15mins video per week) that is about 20videos per Month... but because this is going to be too much for just one person and we always have tight deadlines.. I employed 2persons.

Unfortunately for a whole month(October) we only did just 13 videos of about six minutes max.

And yes I paid late due to the challenges we had with our payment platforms that affected the whole workflow from the script writers to the voice overs.

I apologized and gave little bonus in apology for the late payment and even data bonus (he won't mention this)

Then September this young man did only 2videos for the whole of September and I made it clear to him that I'm not going to pay for September that I can only give a stipend if we work and try to balance the sheet on November!

He accepted but later opted out and that was it!

Truth be told!

I didn't make the money I paid you and the co editor in October but I still pulled it!

If the job requirement states 20 videos per month and for the whole time you worked you did just 15 videos with a co- editor then do the maths!

I can only say you are just inconsiderate!

I can't pay you for staying idle!

You are not the only one working for me I have lots of people doing one onsite or remote job for me and I pay them as at when due!

So take your blackmail else where!

And meanwhile we have not fully incorporated you to the team like I told you ( we only incorporate people after three months of work and we are satisfied) and that's why I never gave you an appointment letter.

And please don't allow me to take this to the next level... I have the whole evidence both the payment and everything!

This joke is expensive... trust me!
Make sure you are ready for what you are starting!!

Be warned!!
Re: Beware Of This Job Fraudster Mactony03 by Adebaba1(m): 12:46pm On Feb 07, 2023
you are a fraudster and a thief

if you know you can't keep with your promises, why did you pledge N35k every month

You didn't pay the september salary until october ending and you expect me to keep working, who does that?

Even when i stopped working, you asked me to give you time

i waited from october till now, after you pledged to pay for what i did in october

i am not bringing down this post until you pay my balance

You are one of the few people that keep giving igbo a bad name
Re: Beware Of This Job Fraudster Mactony03 by Mactony03: 2:12pm On Feb 07, 2023
I'm never going to pay you a dime for doing nothing!

Create more trends if you like but make sure you are ready for the drum you are beating!!
Re: Beware Of This Job Fraudster Mactony03 by Adebaba1(m): 3:50pm On Feb 07, 2023
I already know you won't pay

I just want to make sure you never go out to scam another person online
Re: Beware Of This Job Fraudster Mactony03 by Mactony03: 12:05pm On Feb 08, 2023
You have crossed your boundaries and You will get what you asked for now!

You have just 24hours to pull this down and apologize! Or you will hear from my lawyer.

You will see the unforgiving side of me after 24 hours.

I won't have this back and forth with you again we will do that legally now and I assure you that you will pay through your nose for all the insult, treats and defamation.

This is a promise!
Re: Beware Of This Job Fraudster Mactony03 by Mandem05: 4:51am On Feb 09, 2023
Re: Beware Of This Job Fraudster Mactony03 by Mandem05: 4:52am On Feb 09, 2023
Mactony03:
You have crossed your boundaries and You will get what you asked for now!

You have just 24hours to pull this down and apologize! Or you will hear from my lawyer.

You will see the unforgiving side of me after 24 hours.

I won't have this back and forth with you again we will do that legally now and I assure you that you will pay through your nose for all the insult, treats and defamation.

This is a promise!

Action movie don start.
Re: Beware Of This Job Fraudster Mactony03 by Inspired70(m): 5:52am On Feb 09, 2023
Mandem05:

Action movie don start.

They should update us on the next scene,
The movie must be interestinggrin
Re: Beware Of This Job Fraudster Mactony03 by Lordofalmajiri(f): 3:35am On Feb 10, 2023
cheesy grin Abeg call your lawyer o

(1) (Reply)

My Logo Design Collection / In Need Of Graphic Artist Who Can Draw/sketch Anime Like Aracter / I Am A Female Graphic Designer And These Are Some Of My Designs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.