Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,212 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Zainab Ahmed: ₦‎613 Billion Sukuk Loan Spent On Roads, Bridges - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zainab Ahmed: ₦‎613 Billion Sukuk Loan Spent On Roads, Bridges (9569 Views)

Fashola: FG Managing Over 1,000 Roads, Bridges’ Construction Contracts / ₦250 Billion Sukuk Bond Over Subscribed, Hits ₦865 Billion / Meet Zainab Ahmed, Biography, Profile, Age, Finance Minister (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zainab Ahmed: ₦‎613 Billion Sukuk Loan Spent On Roads, Bridges by correctguy101(m): 9:57am On Feb 07, 2023
Ssddff:

Some people are always high on politicians urine.

Cold catch this daddy when I read that post.

Dangote used $20-$30 billion on the largest oil refinery in Africa yet the country in just each tenure easily borrows four times that amount yet they can't even repair the existing refinery let alone build one yet crazy Nigerians still applaud such wasteful use of resources.

Road kor, Load no

Yeye dey smell
Re: Zainab Ahmed: ₦‎613 Billion Sukuk Loan Spent On Roads, Bridges by iampeterben(m): 10:00am On Feb 07, 2023
This woman is my alma mater oh! Why has she sold her soul to the devil. Calling out figures without conscience.
Re: Zainab Ahmed: ₦‎613 Billion Sukuk Loan Spent On Roads, Bridges by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:12am On Feb 07, 2023
JoshTim:

Bla bla bla....arrant nonsense

Is arrant Nonsense because, the man you campaign for, is the Chief of arrant Nonsense.......

Pls is too early to be Stu**d this morning abeg

Is even better to get a bag of ewa, agbado and be counting each seed ,so you can tell Baluba , atleast let him have a statistics of how many seeds make one bag of his AGbado....... than this job you are doing for Balablu bulaba ......nawoah...
Re: Zainab Ahmed: ₦‎613 Billion Sukuk Loan Spent On Roads, Bridges by EmekaA125(m): 10:18am On Feb 07, 2023
pocom16:
Hmmm

Here is a video proof

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vf7it24WPzs
Delete this rubbish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zainab Ahmed: ₦‎613 Billion Sukuk Loan Spent On Roads, Bridges by EmekaA125(m): 10:20am On Feb 07, 2023
This Zainab is among those that messed up our economy.

Buhari placed Northerners in most exalted position even when they lacked the expertise and wherewithal to perform.

Spits embarassed embarassed
Re: Zainab Ahmed: ₦‎613 Billion Sukuk Loan Spent On Roads, Bridges by ArewaNorth: 10:22am On Feb 07, 2023
Earthquakes:
Nigerian roads or where ma.
Una lie dey weak me walahi

Let those who travel widely attest to this not u.
I bear witness to many of these road projects in my journey to more than 30 states in the last 2yrs.
Re: Zainab Ahmed: ₦‎613 Billion Sukuk Loan Spent On Roads, Bridges by ArewaNorth: 10:24am On Feb 07, 2023
LAXconfidential:
I thought they said that one has to be a member of the Organisation Of Islamic Countries to access a Sukuk loan? Did Buhari put Nigeria in the OIC without our consent?
Nigeria has been in OIC for abt 40yrs. Sukuk loan is a great opportunity for us in this trying economic time ..
Re: Zainab Ahmed: ₦‎613 Billion Sukuk Loan Spent On Roads, Bridges by daniwise(m): 11:07am On Feb 07, 2023
princeade86:
U spent 40% from it sha. As a Hausa/Fulani woman, this woman won't be probe at all after her tenure and she chop more than diazani.

ofcourse
Re: Zainab Ahmed: ₦‎613 Billion Sukuk Loan Spent On Roads, Bridges by arazanbal: 11:54am On Feb 07, 2023
Bros e don tail wy naija dy dat IOC na. Na babaginda run am dat year

LAXconfidential:
I thought they said that one has to be a member of the Organisation Of Islamic Countries to access a Sukuk loan? Did Buhari put Nigeria in the OIC without our consent?
Re: Zainab Ahmed: ₦‎613 Billion Sukuk Loan Spent On Roads, Bridges by JoshTim: 12:17pm On Feb 07, 2023
ArcSEMPECJ:

Is arrant Nonsense because, the man you campaign for, is the Chief of arrant Nonsense.......

Pls is too early to be Stu**d this morning abeg

Is even better to get a bag of ewa, agbado and be counting each seed ,so you can tell Baluba , atleast let him have a statistics of how many seeds make one bag of his AGbado....... than this job you are doing for Balablu bulaba ......nawoah...

The same line ...senseless post. Cry me a river grin grin grin
Re: Zainab Ahmed: ₦‎613 Billion Sukuk Loan Spent On Roads, Bridges by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 12:25pm On Feb 07, 2023
JoshTim:

The same line ...senseless post. Cry me a river grin grin grin

Am not surprised ...as it .is obvious they can't change......every positive thing is senseless to them.....lols

1 Like

Re: Zainab Ahmed: ₦‎613 Billion Sukuk Loan Spent On Roads, Bridges by NASTYNASOSO: 2:04pm On Feb 07, 2023
Felixalex:
But Abuja - Kaduna road remains an eyesore

HMMMMMMM

LAGOS

FROM MARINA TO OZUMBA TO BONNY CAMP WAS USED BY SKUK

1 Like

Re: Zainab Ahmed: ₦‎613 Billion Sukuk Loan Spent On Roads, Bridges by amuwo1980: 3:26pm On Feb 07, 2023
Where did they spend the real oil revenue
Re: Zainab Ahmed: ₦‎613 Billion Sukuk Loan Spent On Roads, Bridges by pocom16: 5:15pm On Feb 07, 2023
EmekaA125:

Delete this rubbish.
tongue
Re: Zainab Ahmed: ₦‎613 Billion Sukuk Loan Spent On Roads, Bridges by Crafteck1: 6:13pm On Feb 07, 2023
Must be road to heaven
Re: Zainab Ahmed: ₦‎613 Billion Sukuk Loan Spent On Roads, Bridges by Chrisvotel: 7:13pm On Feb 07, 2023
JoshTim:
An enemy whose defeat is sure will not go without giving a fight. You know why, he has nothing to lose. Obidafts are in for a last fight and this they have planned to do by painting BAT in the wrong light. I mean, BAT is the forerunner, the main candidate...the potential winner by virtue of massive supports.....but these erats, pretenders masquerading like the real deal won't go anywhere. BAT2023
you mean the balablue coroner grin
Re: Zainab Ahmed: ₦‎613 Billion Sukuk Loan Spent On Roads, Bridges by tagborume: 12:19am On Feb 08, 2023
Sango It's road self na Sukuk project abi

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Protest: Private Sector Begs Tinubu Regime, NLC, TUC Not To Disrupt Economy / Mass For Dim Ojukwu Recorded Live @ Westminster Cathedral London / Tinubu, Fashola, Alpha Beta And The Taxation Rape Of Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.