Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Lagos Man Kills Brother During Fight Over ₦‎1,000 - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Man Kills Brother During Fight Over ₦‎1,000 (22023 Views)

Man Kills Brother’s Wife In Anambra Over Property Ownership Tussle / 73-year-Old Man Kills Brother Over Land In Imo / Man Rapes, Kills Brother’s Wife In Zamfara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Man Kills Brother During Fight Over ₦‎1,000 by Eastlink(m): 8:15am On Feb 07, 2023
Tribalist have taken over the thread.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Man Kills Brother During Fight Over ₦‎1,000 by Xchii: 8:28am On Feb 07, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:
Poverty in afonja land, yet they've chosen to worship their oppressor, Tinubu.
go and focus on your poverty-stricken erosion-ravaged shithole region, a ibo man killed his own wife because of bread in your shithole last week

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Man Kills Brother During Fight Over ₦‎1,000 by IbileIfe: 8:31am On Feb 07, 2023
PlayMaker14:
I won't be surprise if Ibrahim Dauda the useless murderer is one of those die-hard Tinubu supporter who can sell his father's land just to attend APC rally.

N1,000 APC campaign money wey nor reach by one plate of Amala and Ewedu, nai you take kill your blood...

Odé.
Odé

What of the other murderers who were Igbos?
Obimorons.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Man Kills Brother During Fight Over ₦‎1,000 by MrUchenna1(m): 8:46am On Feb 07, 2023
POVERTY IS WICKED

1 Like

Re: Lagos Man Kills Brother During Fight Over ₦‎1,000 by crixlight2(m): 8:54am On Feb 07, 2023
PlayMaker14:
I won't be surprise if Ibrahim Dauda the useless murderer is one of those die-hard Tinubu supporter who can sell his father's land just to attend APC rally.

N1,000 APC campaign money wey nor reach by one plate of Amala and Ewedu, nai you take kill your blood...

Odé.
Politics has made you people lost your human feelings .
Must you bring politics into everything. May his soul rest in peace , may the brother Roy in jail if found guilty

1 Like

Re: Lagos Man Kills Brother During Fight Over ₦‎1,000 by lomprico(m): 8:55am On Feb 07, 2023
I'm sure they plan to vote Apc.

Rip to the dead.
Re: Lagos Man Kills Brother During Fight Over ₦‎1,000 by AmuDimpka: 8:55am On Feb 07, 2023
URCHINS of sophistication

1 Like

Re: Lagos Man Kills Brother During Fight Over ₦‎1,000 by sircatherine45(m): 9:01am On Feb 07, 2023
PlayMaker14:

Odé.

minus two votes from Tinubu total votes.

Anything to politically destroy the Yoruba urinating machine is a task all patriotic Nigerians must do.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Man Kills Brother During Fight Over ₦‎1,000 by sircatherine45(m): 9:05am On Feb 07, 2023
EnterpriseMan:
God created man on the 6th day, but he made no mention of ever creating urchins. Cain must have created them after drinking abado and smoking weed because that's the only explanation why all urchins top to bottom have no brain and are all useless entities angry angry angry angry
Only them will mine skulls
They will kill their brothers because of 1k
They will be supporting Tinubu (it takes a special kind of retardness to support Tinubu) grin grin grin
They are addicted to suffering and poverty
They're willing to end lives just to make sure progress is never achieved.

God deliver us from Urchins lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

FATALITY!

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Man Kills Brother During Fight Over ₦‎1,000 by hammerT: 9:13am On Feb 07, 2023
PlayMaker14:

Odé.

U ALREADY KNOW... I COULD NOT HAVE PUT IT BETTER MYSELF.

TYPICAL URCHIN!

THE TYPE THAT FORGIVE BUHARI FOR KILLING HIS FATHER AND ACTIVELY CAMPAIGN FOR HIS PRESIDENCY.

TELL ME, CAN BUHARI, APPRECIATE, RECOGNIZE OR VALUE SUCH ANIMAL?

URCHIN ARE DEVOID OF GOOD REASON, JUST IRRATIONALITY AND UNREASONABLE, WHICH THEY MASK AS HATE.

IT IS THE SAME THINGS THAT HAVE MADE THIS ONE KILL HIS BROTHER BECAUSE OF 1000NAIRA.

"Buhari Executed My Father But I Will Still Vote For Him" - Lawal Ojuolape's Son

1 Like

Re: Lagos Man Kills Brother During Fight Over ₦‎1,000 by StJasper(m): 9:34am On Feb 07, 2023
southsouthking:
The elite in Lagos has made it so depressing for her citizens, yet some as$ lickers and slave won’t take the bull by the horn,
They are all over on nairaland clamoring for another 8 years of hardship.
The best decision i ever took in life was relocating from Lagos to my state.

Why are you guys not talking about the Igbo guy that killed his brother?

By the way, you guys should please leave Yoruba people alone and go mourn your useless people who are killing themselves day-in day-out in the East

1 Like

Re: Lagos Man Kills Brother During Fight Over ₦‎1,000 by EmekaA125(m): 9:34am On Feb 07, 2023
Afonja miscreants killing each other because of #1000 but they would turn around to support Tilumbu. Cursed fools embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Lagos Man Kills Brother During Fight Over ₦‎1,000 by EmekaA125(m): 9:35am On Feb 07, 2023
StJasper:

By the way, you guys should please leave Yoruba people alone and go mourn your useless people who are killing themselves day-in day-out in the East
You are very stewpid. Okponu jati jati. Omo ale
Re: Lagos Man Kills Brother During Fight Over ₦‎1,000 by EmekaA125(m): 9:37am On Feb 07, 2023
Most cursed tribe in Nigeria is Afonja people fighting over a mere crumbs at Tilumbu's table. Spits embarassed embarassed
Re: Lagos Man Kills Brother During Fight Over ₦‎1,000 by EmekaA125(m): 9:38am On Feb 07, 2023
God punish Tinubu for impoverishing Yorubas as their slave master.
Re: Lagos Man Kills Brother During Fight Over ₦‎1,000 by EmekaA125(m): 9:39am On Feb 07, 2023
Kill every ewedu eating afonja miscreant disturbing the peace of our nation. Kill them all.
Re: Lagos Man Kills Brother During Fight Over ₦‎1,000 by EmekaA125(m): 9:44am On Feb 07, 2023
Eastlink:
Tribalist have taken over the thread.
Shut up there. Afonjas started it embarassed
Re: Lagos Man Kills Brother During Fight Over ₦‎1,000 by SenecaTheYonger: 10:10am On Feb 07, 2023
Jennyclay:
Broke men are the most dangerous people living on earth.

Imagine, taking a life because of ordinary 1k. undecided

Relationship is not a countable noun. It should be "...stay away from relationship", not "a relationship"
Re: Lagos Man Kills Brother During Fight Over ₦‎1,000 by adeomoakin1(m): 10:28am On Feb 07, 2023
This your tribalism has blinded you to the extent that you couldn't see CHUKWUMA, CHIZOM[quote and MONDAY[b][/b] out of four recent cases flat headed I never chop wet find food come Lagos were 3 and you still have but to open that your stinking mouth to call Afonja... What a shameless comment from you! author=VeryWickedSimp post=120699163]

Pure breed Afonjas [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Lagos Man Kills Brother During Fight Over ₦‎1,000 by southsouthking(m): 10:32am On Feb 07, 2023
StJasper:

Your hatred for the Igbo’s has blindfolded your level of reasoning that you now Think everyone is Igbo.
I’m Bini by tribe boy, I’m from Edo state.
Re: Lagos Man Kills Brother During Fight Over ₦‎1,000 by adeomoakin1(m): 10:33am On Feb 07, 2023
This your tribalism has blinded you to the extent that you couldn't CHUKWUMA, CHIZOM and MONDAY! Out of 4 recent such cases crime prone tribe carry 3 and their brother still shamelessly open his/her mouth to call out most peaceful tribe, what a shameless comment from a flat headed criminal...

1 Like

Re: Lagos Man Kills Brother During Fight Over ₦‎1,000 by 359adesoro: 10:47am On Feb 07, 2023
Oh jesus christ.......Oh jesus christ..........

1 Like

Re: Lagos Man Kills Brother During Fight Over ₦‎1,000 by Mccullum: 11:14am On Feb 07, 2023
PlayMaker14:

Odé.

You forget to read further or you deliberately loss the sense of mourning the death of your two
Igbo brothers in different places over soft drink and N3000 which stated in other paragraphs of the write up.
That's the effect of Zombiediot syndrome on most of Obi*diots that eagerness to insult others has
beclouded their senses of having concern for untimely death that happened to those young Nigerians.
Go and mourn two Obi-diots murdered in different places by their blood
brothers rather than concentrative mocking of only one urchin's death.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Man Kills Brother During Fight Over ₦‎1,000 by PlayMaker14: 11:45am On Feb 07, 2023
Mccullum:

You've for forget to read further or you deliberately loss the sense of mourning the death of your two
Igbo brothers in different places over soft drink and N3000 which stated in the death story of brothers.
That's the effect of Zombiediot syndrome on most of you Obi*diots that eagerness to insult other has
beclouded senses of good act on your system. Go and mourn death that killed two
Obi-diots in different places than only one urchin killed.
Type in English next time.
Re: Lagos Man Kills Brother During Fight Over ₦‎1,000 by apostle96: 1:42pm On Feb 07, 2023
Chisom Eze
Uchenna Njoku
Chukwuma
Those names are peculiar to some kwenu menu atenu

1 Like

Re: Lagos Man Kills Brother During Fight Over ₦‎1,000 by StJasper(m): 2:19pm On Feb 07, 2023
EmekaA125:

You are very stewpid. Okponu jati jati. Omo ale

Getting into a fight with a pig will only get one buried in the mud.
Re: Lagos Man Kills Brother During Fight Over ₦‎1,000 by leocollins(m): 2:23pm On Feb 07, 2023
Jennyclay:
Broke men are the most dangerous people living on earth.

Imagine, taking a life because of ordinary 1k. undecided

I think lack of pussy too also contribute
Re: Lagos Man Kills Brother During Fight Over ₦‎1,000 by Gfash22(m): 5:27pm On Feb 07, 2023
Good evening lovely Nairalanders....I am a student who has been working to sponsor myself for a while. I have been doing excellently in school despite the limited time I have had for my studies. Please I need your help. My school tuition fees and other departmental fee is currently due. In fact, this is the late registration period. Though, I have been able to raise half of the tuition, I have not been able to pay the full payment and we can not pay on instalment basis. Please I don't want to lose a year of studies. I need #90000 to balance up the payment and pay my tuition. Please help me no amount is too small. Please help me and may God bless you.

Zenith Bank
Re: Lagos Man Kills Brother During Fight Over ₦‎1,000 by Goldbw122(m): 9:30pm On Feb 07, 2023
Na wa
Re: Lagos Man Kills Brother During Fight Over ₦‎1,000 by christistruth01: 10:06pm On Feb 07, 2023
southsouthking:
The elite in Lagos has made it so depressing for her citizens, yet some as$ lickers and slave won’t take the bull by the horn,
They are all over on nairaland clamoring for another 8 years of hardship.
The best decision i ever took in life was relocating from Lagos to my state.

It is because Anambra is Paradise that is why it's
People are still fleeing to that same Lagos day and night

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PCRRU: How To Report The Unlawful Actions Of Nigerian Police officers / Man, Fiancée And Five Others Kidnapped On Their Wedding Day In Ondo / Pregnant Woman Stabbed To Death In Okene, Kogi State By A Drug Addict

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.