Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,620 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

Please What Do This APC Bots On Social Media Mean By Party “structure”? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please What Do This APC Bots On Social Media Mean By Party “structure”? (1259 Views)

2022 Voters Registration By Party In Power - StatiSense / Imo Collation Disrupted By Party Agents, REC And Others On The Run (Photos) / Is This APC National Chairman , Adams Oshiomole’s Mansion? (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please What Do This APC Bots On Social Media Mean By Party “structure”? by Nobody: 7:59am On Feb 07, 2023
princejohnard:
This OP is funny. More than 1/3 of people that newly registered for PVC did not collected their PVC due to this "wokeness" attitude.

And of the people that are new voters, more than half won't vote that day. Mostly from history, less than 50% of total registered voters would actually vote that day. Majority of the new voters won't vote that day. It's a known fact, forget Endsar or no Endsar.

ALSO lot of people confused total registered voters to voting popular. Eg. Anambra has 2.5 millions voters but doing the Gubernatorial election, the total voting population was less then 300k( that's like 12% of total eligible voters) while in Osun with 1.9 millions voters and 700k casted their vote ( that's around 42% )

This election is between APC and PDP. Though from my personal observation, I see PDP winning the election. LP will come 3rd probably because of the eastern voters but I see LP having less than 10% of the total votes.

Well back to your question. Let me use question to answer your question. Can you confident that LP will win your ward ?? Be sincere to yourself.

Most LP votes would be from metropolitan cities outside Eastern States. I can bet with you that LP votes in Abuja and Rivers would dwarfs all the Eastern States votes.....

This one is a tribal bigot. You think I am igbo?

And what is this obsession of APC bots with Igbos? I don’t see igbos as bad people. Why will you reduce labor party to an igbo party? Wetin concern igbos with the suffering of Nigerians for the past 8 years? It seems some of you live in a bubble and until that bubble is busted on the 25th, nothing will ever wake you guys up.

We shall see on the day.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please What Do This APC Bots On Social Media Mean By Party “structure”? by Mynd44: 8:01am On Feb 07, 2023
Alcatraz001:

Please leave Peter Obi out of this. This is about the APC.

You are the first people to mention Obidients right?

Cant take what you want to dish?

1 Like

Re: Please What Do This APC Bots On Social Media Mean By Party “structure”? by Nobody: 8:04am On Feb 07, 2023
Mynd44:

You are the first people to mention Obidients right?

Cant take what you want to dish?

Peter Obi will be the end of people like you if you
don’t realize this movement is more than him. He’s just vehicle, while Nigerians of all ethnic and religious persuasions are the drivers.

Ease up with the hate on Obi. I’m a yoruba man and I would have preferred Pastor Yemi Osinbajo Thad APC done the right thing. Peter Obi is just the best next person among the contestants—that’s why Nigerians are behind him.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please What Do This APC Bots On Social Media Mean By Party “structure”? by HydraFeeds(m): 8:05am On Feb 07, 2023
Alcatraz001:

Go away already. I am not ready for the your kind this morning.

Well at least you’re choosing your battle wisely ,I hope you also vote wisely by voting Tinubu in case you have pvc at all.

1 Like

Re: Please What Do This APC Bots On Social Media Mean By Party “structure”? by princejohnard(m): 8:07am On Feb 07, 2023
So as I Yorùbá that I am, supporting any party aside LP makes me a tribal bigot ? Grow up, Bro . If you're man enough if e sure for you sey LP will win your ward, let's bet 100k each! We would give the money to someone popular on this platform. If not just continue with this your unrealistic dream of expecting LP to win

Alcatraz001:

This one is a tribal bigot. You think I am igbo?

And what is this obsession of APC bots with Igbos? I don’t see igbos as bad people. Why will you reduce labor party to an igbo party? Wetin concern igbos with the suffering of Nigerians for the past 8 years? It seems some of you live in a bubble and until that bubble is busted on the 25th, nothing will ever wake you guys up.

We shall see on the day.

2 Likes

Re: Please What Do This APC Bots On Social Media Mean By Party “structure”? by BATified2023: 8:10am On Feb 07, 2023
Alcatraz001:

I’m yoruba too so there’s no talk of arrogance here. For example, it’s only the poor and uneducated in Lagos who feel they have the ruggedity and stamina to vote rubbish and that will change this time around. Many new educated, middle class people will vote this time around to neutralize the votes of those uninformed voters.

Enough of the rubbish uneducated people do to destroy our lives.
emeka forming yoruba

1 Like

Re: Please What Do This APC Bots On Social Media Mean By Party “structure”? by Nobody: 8:12am On Feb 07, 2023
BATified2023:
emeka forming yoruba

I have heard you ooo. I am Emeka for the betterment of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Please What Do This APC Bots On Social Media Mean By Party “structure”? by Nobody: 8:14am On Feb 07, 2023
BATified2023:
I don’t care if anybody gets there n anything happens but an Igbo mustn’t get there

The common sense they lack must b forcefully installed into their skull

You see the mind of an average APC voter?

I hope Igbos who want to vote APC see how Tinubu boys and the APC hate you? Me I know them and I’m not surprised by the hate coming from some Yorubas but they don’t represent the views of majority of Yorubas. Most of them are Muslims.

I will speak for sane and fair Yorubas!!!

Yorubas are fair and we uphold Justice and we shall vote Peter Obi!!!

4 Likes

Re: Please What Do This APC Bots On Social Media Mean By Party “structure”? by OmoOshodi(m): 8:34am On Feb 07, 2023
Alcatraz001:

Not possible this time around.
Nigeria is a time bomb that will soon implode.....Now they even have Judiciary to enthrone them either you vote or not

Re: Please What Do This APC Bots On Social Media Mean By Party “structure”? by WhatCanIsay(m): 8:35am On Feb 07, 2023
Mynd44:

You see this arrogance and continued insults of people based on their religion and tribe you do, continue it.

Election date is close. These people you keep insulting will respond to you in the language they know how to respond in.

Heck some people will vote basically out of spite and revenge. You insult them for 7 years and suddenly you think they will vote a candidate you are canvassing for?

Again, dey play

Nigerians that has been taught a lesson by APC for the past 8 years will take their pound of flesh.

Yes they will vote out of spite and anger against proud politicians that believe the masses have short term memory span.

Nigerians that have been derided for exposing the emptiness of APC for the last 8 years are going to payback with their PVC soon.

Nigerians that were killed massively because of their religion, tribes, and opposition to the oppressive machinations of APC and old guns will show their spite.

Yes, we are saying NO to the old hags; we are doing it for the sake of our nation Nigeria.

This election is not tribal or religious, it's for the preservation of the soul of the nation. APC and whatever it represents will be swept away especially in the presidential election.

3 Likes

Re: Please What Do This APC Bots On Social Media Mean By Party “structure”? by Ezeama400: 8:49am On Feb 07, 2023
Alcataraz is now Emeka ?

grin grin grin
Re: Please What Do This APC Bots On Social Media Mean By Party “structure”? by Ezeama400: 8:51am On Feb 07, 2023
Alcatraz001:

You see the mind of an average APC voter?

I hope Igbos who want to vote APC see how Tinubu boys and the APC hate you? Me I know them and I’m not surprised by the hate coming from some Yorubas but they don’t represent the views of majority of Yorubas. Most of them are Muslims.

I will speak for sane and fair Yorubas!!!

Yorubas are fair and we uphold Justice and we shall vote Peter Obi!!!

How's that your friend from Ondo state that shares the same view with you ?

He has not been posting for close to four years Now?

I have forgotten the name of his moniker
Re: Please What Do This APC Bots On Social Media Mean By Party “structure”? by Nobody: 8:52am On Feb 07, 2023
Ezeama400:
Alcataraz is now Emeka ?

grin grin grin

Abeg help me ask them oooo. They don turn me and every Labour Party supporter to IPOB.

The problem with them is that they don’t want to agree that Tinubu is unmarketable and unelectable to sane Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Please What Do This APC Bots On Social Media Mean By Party “structure”? by Nobody: 8:53am On Feb 07, 2023
Ezeama400:

How's that your friend from Ondo state that shares the same view with you ?

He has not been posting for close to four years Now?

I have forgotten the name of his moniker

Which one ooo cause I don’t remember. I was on sabbatical for almost 3 years too until I had to log back in refute the lies of these Tinubu boyz.

2 Likes

Re: Please What Do This APC Bots On Social Media Mean By Party “structure”? by mycar: 8:56am On Feb 07, 2023
Mynd44:

You see this arrogance and continued insults of people based on their religion and tribe you do, continue it.

Election date is close. These people you keep insulting will respond to you in the language they know how to respond in.

Heck some people will vote basically out of spite and revenge. You insult them for 7 years and suddenly you think they will vote a candidate you are canvassing for?

Again, dey play
that's vice versa my friend, APC own is the worst, they insult the whole tribe, and have insulted Nigerians for a whole 7 years. it is irrational for any reasonable person to still support them.
Going by your logic, people should not vote for a particular candidate because of their followers' insults on others, what of the presidential candidate that insult people, states, tribes and anybody that is not voting for him?
Just dey play

4 Likes

Re: Please What Do This APC Bots On Social Media Mean By Party “structure”? by vhykeeytor(m): 9:00am On Feb 07, 2023
Mynd44:
The way you guys shout Peter Obi, you'd think he did well as Governor.

Unfortunately for you, some of us have been to Anambra.

Abi kin pe Rexxie

Why are you calling Rexxie...
You should call the former IG of police...who said Anambra is the safety state in Nigeria during Obi's time.
You should call Bill and Melenda Gate for awarding him the price of excellence in health.
You should call WAEC on how Anambra state moved from 24th to first.
You should call Access, fidelity and diamond bank to ask how obi saved 75billion naira, while other governors were borrowing money.
You should call MDG to ask what Obi was rated first in implementing it GOALS.

Lastly, you should call your brain to order why Obi didn't allocate lands or pension to himself after leaving office....while other governors did.

2 Likes

Re: Please What Do This APC Bots On Social Media Mean By Party “structure”? by kcnwaigbo: 9:02am On Feb 07, 2023
Mynd44:

If you do not understand, appreciate and welcome dissenting views, you are not fit to have conversations with others.

This is a character trait of a lot of labor party supporters
Oga how far ? Will Peter Obi still have to wait for Ugwuanyi,Ikpeazu,etc to allocate votes to him like you said months ago?

Why do you assume that only PDP and APC voters that are experienced in votes collation?

2 Likes

Re: Please What Do This APC Bots On Social Media Mean By Party “structure”? by kcnwaigbo: 9:06am On Feb 07, 2023
BATified2023:
I don’t care if anybody gets there n anything happens but an Igbo mustn’t get there

The common sense they lack must b forcefully installed into their skull
It's not for you to decide
Re: Please What Do This APC Bots On Social Media Mean By Party “structure”? by Ezeama400: 9:11am On Feb 07, 2023
Alcatraz001:

Which one ooo cause I don’t remember. I was on sabbatical for almost 3 years too until I had to log back in refute the lies of these Tinubu boyz.

He's from Ondo, a Christian Yoruba as well that used to call out Muslim Yorubas most times for their attitude of worshipping fulanis.... They tagged him Igbo and IPOB whenever he makes a comment on nairaland

Both of you were very close then to the extent that he can't open a thread without tagging you and vice versa.. He later deactivated his polular account those days, then opened another account and told you to follow it up that it's his new handle ..

I think he quit or reduced his activities on nairaland after python dance.. He believed that IPOB activities would force Nig government to restructure Nigeria, that if anything happens to IPOB, Nigeria especially southerners that want Nig to be restructured should kiss "restructuring" bye bye, that IPOB was only Organisation that would force Nigeria to restructure because they were very active those days... Restructuring was his anthem those days, and everything he said about restructuring is happening now..

The guy in question was a strong campaigner of restructuring..
He also hates Tinubu for keeping quite about what's happening in Yoruba land because he wants to be President..

He equally said that Tinubu would be betrayed and he will cry....

I don't know how I should explain this to you..

He used to fight with Alariwo those days
Re: Please What Do This APC Bots On Social Media Mean By Party “structure”? by Rebelutionary: 9:37am On Feb 07, 2023
Alcatraz001:

I’m yoruba too so there’s no talk of arrogance here. For example, it’s only the poor and uneducated in Lagos who feel they have the ruggedity and stamina to vote rubbish and that will change this time around. Many new educated, middle class people will vote this time around to neutralize the votes of those uninformed voters.

Enough of the rubbish uneducated people do to destroy our lives.
Mynd44 has educated on this unbridled arrogance that some of you litter this platform with after insulting people but you seem obstinate. Kwantinue😂

Some of you think all the newly registered voters will "miraculously" vote ONLY your candidate. Where you people get this lie beats ones imagination. I dare say most parties will get voted for even if it 1, 10, 50, 120 votes.

I laugh whenever I read you and your ilks sectioning your voting population as "educated people", "Christians" or "Northern Christians" or "Yoruba Christians". That you posit this calls your education into question. So ALL the aforementioned will wake up on election day and get herded to go vote for your candidate! Wait you even mentioned "Youths" to the mix. Sowore/Atiku/Tinubu/that young professor dont have youths that will vote for them? How una dey reason abeg!

Go back and carefully read what Mynd broke down on what a structure is instead of reveling arrogant ignorance.

2 Likes

Re: Please What Do This APC Bots On Social Media Mean By Party “structure”? by Nobody: 9:39am On Feb 07, 2023
Ezeama400:

He's from Ondo, a Christian Yoruba as well that used to call out Muslim Yorubas most times for their attitude of worshipping fulanis.... They tagged him Igbo and IPOB whenever he makes a comment on nairaland

Both of you were very close then to the extent that he can't open a thread without tagging you and vice versa.. He later deactivated his polular account those days, then opened another account and told you to follow it up that it's his new handle ..

I think he quit or reduced his activities on nairaland after python dance.. He believed that IPOB activities would force Nig government to restructure Nigeria, that if anything happens to IPOB, Nigeria especially southerners that want Nig to be restructured should kiss "restructuring" bye bye, that IPOB was only Organisation that would force Nigeria to restructure because they were very active those days... Restructuring was his anthem those days, and everything he said about restructuring is happening now..

The guy in question was a strong campaigner of restructuring..
He also hates Tinubu for keeping quite about what's happening in Yoruba land because he wants to be President..

He equally said that Tinubu would be betrayed and he will cry....

I don't know how I should explain this to you..

He used to fight with Alariwo those days

E be like say I no remember ooo. I don dey old walahi. I for no even log in if not for these Tinubu boyz wey dey misrepresent Yorubas for social media.

1 Like

Re: Please What Do This APC Bots On Social Media Mean By Party “structure”? by Nobody: 9:40am On Feb 07, 2023
Rebelutionary:

Mynd44 has educated on this unbridled arrogance that some of you litter this platform with after insulting people but you seem obstinate. Kwantinue😂

Some of you think all the newly registered voters will "miraculously" vote ONLY your candidate. Where you people get this lie beats ones imagination. I dare say most parties will get voted for even if it 1, 10, 50, 120 votes.

I laugh whenever I read you and your ilks sectioning your voting population as "educated people", "Christians" or "Northern Christians" or "Yoruba Christians". That you posit this calls your education into question. So ALL the aforementioned will wake up on election day and get herded to go vote for your candidate! Wait you even mentioned "Youths" to the mix. Sowore/Atiku/Tinubu/that young professor dont have youths that will vote for them? How una dey reason abeg!

Go back and carefully read what Mynd broke down on what a structure is instead of reveling arrogant ignorance.

I have heard. I don’t have time to argue. My own is to go and vote for Labour Party on Election Day even if APC mounts a bazooka at my polling unit.

2 Likes

Re: Please What Do This APC Bots On Social Media Mean By Party “structure”? by Rebelutionary: 9:42am On Feb 07, 2023
Alcatraz001:

I have heard. I don’t have time to argue. My own is to go and vote for Labour Party on Election Day even if APC mounts a bazooka at my polling unit.
Sure vote whoever! Just like everyother Nigerian will vote whoever and the majority will have their way and the minority their say as they say! Have a great day man.
Re: Please What Do This APC Bots On Social Media Mean By Party “structure”? by nameo: 9:48am On Feb 07, 2023
Mynd44:
Party structure are party menbers, the people who are available and willing to stay at each polling unit, people who are willing to go canvass on election morning, people who will take lunch to agents and canvassers, people who community members respect their opinions and will likely vote for candidates they endorse, local politicians who want to win their PUs and wards for bragging rights.

And people who have experience in elections and collations.

I like when people shout first time voters as though the old voters suddenly lost their PVCs or the new voters want be split amongst the parties

Dey play oooo
Just dey play

APC Mod,

The Obedient movement have various groups who are willing to stay in every polling booth across Nigeria; who are willing and are already canvassing for votes in the morning, noon and night across the lenghth and breath of Nigeria; who are going back to their villages, offices, churches, mosques, markets, friends etc with the message of a new Nigeria; who are spending their own money and resources(unlike those party members who wait for money/mobilization from the candidates).

And these groups are organic and everywhere. In fact, some of the party members of the other political parties are even part of these organic Obdient groups.

Obi also has the majority support of theze groups in Nigeria as it stands: Christains, Igbos, Young people and those persons who want a total change in Nigeria.

This is one of the reasons he is the Leading candidate today in next Presidential elections

1 Like

Re: Please What Do This APC Bots On Social Media Mean By Party “structure”? by Rebelutionary: 9:55am On Feb 07, 2023
vhykeeytor:

Why are you calling Rexxie...
You should call the former IG of police...who said Anambra is the safety state in Nigeria during Obi's time.
You should call Bill and Melenda Gate for awarding him the price of excellence in health.
You should call WAEC on how Anambra state moved from 24th to first.
You should call Access, fidelity and diamond bank to ask how obi saved 75billion naira, while other governors were borrowing money.
You should call MDG to ask what Obi was rated first in implementing it GOALS.

Lastly, you should call your brain to order why Obi didn't allocate lands or pension to himself after leaving office....while other governors did.
1. I remember how the thread comparing Obi and Tinubu with verifiable video evidence died a natural death when the LEGACY PROJECTS of Tinubu started pouring and it dwarfed all this Obi achievements that some of you have recycled over time it has become stale.

2. LFTZ alone is a testament to the sagacity of Tinubu...build structures that others can build upon. Does any of what you mentioned be placed side by side with an LFTZ. If you had anything comparable to this maybe just maybe you wont all be flooding Lagos abi.

3. The thread on Nairaland/Twitter/Facenook about what you and your cousins said about Obi during his tenure as governor is still there and we read all you said about his performance. How come the same man all of a sudden becomes the next best thing after slice bread. Snake oil merchants, we aint buying it.

4. The current governor has told us about his woeful performance and Obi didnt deny it but simply said "I am a trader". Biko who does that?
Re: Please What Do This APC Bots On Social Media Mean By Party “structure”? by nameo: 9:58am On Feb 07, 2023
masinga07:
I have a lot of respect for Peter Obi and his supporters and wish Peter Obi well. Realistically, there's no way Peter Obi can win this election unfortunately. I just laughed when I see Obi supporters allocating and projecting votes. It only shows most of you guys don't know how elections are lost and won in Nigeria. After Feb 25th, most of you will be surprised.

Sharrap, abeg!!

Obi is winning this elections. The worst case scenario is that the election will go to a 2nd round, and then Obi will certainly win as there will be no more 25% in 67% states requirement to win in the 2nd round.

Every thing points to Obi been in the lead in this elections. His base constitute the majority of the key demography needed to win elections in Nigeria today
Re: Please What Do This APC Bots On Social Media Mean By Party “structure”? by nameo: 10:01am On Feb 07, 2023
Mynd44:

If you do not understand, appreciate and welcome dissenting views, you are not fit to have conversations with others.

This is a character trait of a lot of labor party supporters

You are actually not supposed to be a MOD here. You are compromised. You always have been tho.

A lot of us, who are even old timers here, hold that view.

Seun should continue running (down) this place the way he wants.

1 Like

Re: Please What Do This APC Bots On Social Media Mean By Party “structure”? by wegevv: 10:07am On Feb 07, 2023
Mynd44:
The way you guys shout Peter Obi, you'd think he did well as Governor.

Unfortunately for you, some of us have been to Anambra.

Abi kin pe Rexxie
Your friend Kyase is one of the biggest Tinubu supporters here. He lived in Anambra during Peter Obi tenure and even he admits that Obi did an excellent job

Why not try and have a tiny bit of respect for your role here lol. That you are still a mod here is a disgrace to the whole of nairaland

1 Like

Re: Please What Do This APC Bots On Social Media Mean By Party “structure”? by Ezeama400: 10:08am On Feb 07, 2023
Alcatraz001:

E be like say I no remember ooo. I don dey old walahi. I for no even log in if not for these Tinubu boyz wey dey misrepresent Yorubas for social media.

They are giving u guys bad image
Re: Please What Do This APC Bots On Social Media Mean By Party “structure”? by MadamExcellency: 10:13am On Feb 07, 2023
Mynd44:
Party structure are party menbers, the people who are available and willing to stay at each polling unit, people who are willing to go canvass on election morning, people who will take lunch to agents and canvassers, people who community members respect their opinions and will likely vote for candidates they endorse, local politicians who want to win their PUs and wards for bragging rights.

And people who have experience in elections and collations.

I like when people shout first time voters as though the old voters suddenly lost their PVCs or the new voters want be split amongst the parties

Dey play oooo
Just dey play

You can't annoy the people and still count on the disappointed and aggrieved to stand and vote for the party that brought hunger and destruction to them.

Party structures per your definition are becoming meaningless with education and the internet. The people will stone the politicians that have raped their futures.

The attached pictures are the definition of your structure.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We’ll Chase Those Who Made PDP Lose Presidential Poll Away – Wike / Bloomberg & Hundeyin:Tinubu Children $15.4 Million Property In New York & London / 2 Weeks Sit At Home. Massive Exodus From The SE To SW. Video.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.